• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expose PAP IB members

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks frenz...

Actually i still recall when i was young, i watch a Tua Di Ya Peh Tang Kee... Before the guys got posses, those followers sang a song which sound quite scary and about 2-3 mins later, the guys got posses already!!!

You are welcome , faster posses faster finish , then can count the total amount of the angpow lui mah .. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember my friends took me to one temple in bradell road and he told me to chant some secret words written on a piece of paper and he promised me that i would become a " lo han " warrior immediately...and nothing can harm me!!! my friend tried and he went into a trance. i chickened out....this form of possesion is rather frightening....

You will need to be a 'lo han' warrior to fight the WP in 2016.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You will need to be a 'lo han' warrior to fight the WP in 2016.

aiyah pls don't elevate me once more lah....first IB now fighting WP...

sylvia lim is my idol ok...her current beau is my idol too...what fighting ?

hello are you a IB member ? don't side track this thread ok?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are welcome , faster posses faster finish , then can count the total amount of the angpow lui mah .. :biggrin:

i saw many things happening. all sorts of " patients" seeking help from the tangkee...he just wrote something,sprayed some water and sometimes even chanted....many queued to consult the spiritual doctor.....interesting....and of course, the helpers will collect the angpows....some can tell past lives, future lives and all sorts . some even arranged for the living to talk to the dead!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam is right. He has spent countless hours and effort give a lifebuoy to those who had been unfairly infracted and abused. Those who were unjustly exterminated. Those who were mindlessly moderated. Sam is a just and fair Boss.
He is the next LKY! He will be dark horse that emerge to replace LHL and stomp all the other PAP leadership contenders.

If you come here with a pro-establishment sentiment, be prepared to be feathers tarred and burnt at the stake without any mercy. The anti-establishment and anti PAP lobby is very strong, very powerful, very sinister and very vicious. They will not hesitate to splash acid on your face and curse you and your family. They are the powerful mobsters here - thugs, hooligans and abusers.
Why would any sane PAPpy want to come here when there are so many PAP-endorsed forums? PAPpies come here under orders and are being paid. If you are being paid, then prepare to work hard.

Hellujah! Majulah Sam Leong. Majulah Singapura!!!
Sam Leong will attained the status of SUN HO plus LKY ...wow, what a formidable combination.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all you have posted came to naught
so who are the pap ib ? name them....
are you one of them? don't side track ok ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i saw many things happening. all sorts of " patients" seeking help from the tangkee...he just wrote something,sprayed some water and sometimes even chanted....many queued to consult the spiritual doctor.....interesting....and of course, the helpers will collect the angpows....some can tell past lives, future lives and all sorts . some even arranged for the living to talk to the dead!!!

Whahahahah ... Knn so many service !! Those tang kee thought Tuayapeh cheap labour is it ?? :mad::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah pls don't elevate me once more lah....first IB now fighting WP...

sylvia lim is my idol ok...her current beau is my idol too...what fighting ?

hello are you a IB member ? don't side track this thread ok?

It took me umpteen years to get my IB (International Baccalaureate), of course I am proud to be a member of the IB.
Don't be bash or ashamed to be identified as a PAPpy. It looks like you have been making good money here ...how much do they pay for a post - $1 or $5?
I know cost of living here is super high and sucking up to the PAP to eke out a living is necessary. I always wanted to follow your footstep but I got rejected even for a water cooler session, not to mention the tea season. They don't want me, what to do?

I seriously think you should be a tankee ...that will shoot you up the PAP totem pole ...comes 2016, PAP needs all kinds of help ...tankee, kongtau, voodoo, Sam Leong, Sun Ho, HK triads, Malaysian assassins ....to hang on to power. Your spiritual power will make the difference between a PAP government or an exiled LHL.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahahah ... Knn so many service !! Those tang kee thought Tuayapeh cheap labour is it ?? :mad::biggrin:

it's quite fascinating. now let us return to the thread. with your special spiritual power, can you pick out those IB members? maybe Hades also has its decorum. know also cannot reveal. it's reason to name them...it is against the wishes of heaven and hell...

am i right tuayapeh ? the spiritual world has more ethics and more morality than some human beings here ???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It took me umpteen years to get my IB (International Baccalaureate), of course I am proud to be a member of the IB.
Don't be bash or ashamed to be identified as a PAPpy. It looks like you have been making good money here ...how much do they pay for a post - $1 or $5?
I know cost of living here is super high and sucking up to the PAP to eke out a living is necessary. I always wanted to follow your footstep but I got rejected even for a water cooler session, not to mention the tea season. They don't want me, what to do?

I seriously think you should be a tankee ...that will shoot you up the PAP totem pole ...comes 2016, PAP needs all kinds of help ...tankee, kongtau, voodoo, Sam Leong, Sun Ho, HK triads, Malaysian assassins ....to hang on to power. Your spiritual power will make the difference between a PAP government or an exiled LHL.

you scored great on your posts
zero on honesty and authenticity
pls do not insult me ok
i do not do this sort of thing
i dont need this sort of pocket money
i have enough to last me for many years
poor shooter....try again..

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's quite fascinating. now let us return to the thread. with your special spiritual power, can you pick out those IB members? maybe Hades also has its decorum. know also cannot reveal. it's reason to name them...it is against the wishes of heaven and hell...

am i right tuayapeh ? the spiritual world has more ethics and more morality than some human beings here ???

Tuayapeh not interested in politics only interested in catching ghost to maintain the balance and justice on earth :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuayapeh not interested in politics only interested in catching ghost to maintain the balance on earth :biggrin:

good one tuayapeh
there are many good ghosts
and bad ghosts too....
politicians pray to ghosts to help them too....haha

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you scored great on your posts
zero on honesty and authenticity
pls do not insult me ok
i do not do this sort of thing
i dont need this sort of pocket money
i have enough to last me for many years
poor shooter....try again..

Sorry, ah Uncle ...I just shoot from the hip mah ...you quack like a PAPpy, talks like a PAPpy, sucks up like a PAPpy ...so, must be a PAPpy.
I know you are loaded lah ...membership in the PAP has its privileges.
Well done, PAPpy.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, ah Uncle ...I just shoot from the hip mah ...you quack like a PAPpy, talks like a PAPpy, sucks up like a PAPpy ...so, must be a PAPpy.
I know you are loaded lah ...membership in the PAP has its privileges.
Well done, PAPpy.

you poor thing, you quacking like a lame duck indeed
no idea what a IB really is
pls dont look at me for an answer - you should know because you are an enlightened IB yourself
haha...try harder please. not good enough: failed.:smile:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are fake PAP suppoter lah. PAP supporter will act like opposition and opposition will act like PAP IB.
The purpose is to make people hate them or purposely give weak argument to make the party they support look stupid.
But why almost 40 posts TS still not expose? He join so long so little post. TS is also not simple.

why need to expose me? I am openly a PAP supporter!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You are fake PAP suppoter lah. PAP supporter will act like opposition and opposition will act like PAP IB.
The purpose is to make people hate them or purposely give weak argument to make the party they support look stupid.
But why almost 40 posts TS still not expose? He join so long so little post. TS is also not simple.

He already posted something in the thread below. Now if only he would provide the internet monikers to go with them. :biggrin:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ts-from-my-time-in-Singapopre-judiciary/page5

Join so long so little post? Simple answer isn't it? :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are right sir
everyone here no so simple
that is the fun
the obvious ones are not so obvious
the not so obvious ones can also be very obvious
aiyah just enjoy the forum lah...
but I don't know why the day I joined this forum
one group of CB Gang always attacking me
can you explain why ?

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal