• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expat says sinkkie land has world worst cabbies

Y

Yip Hon

I CAN HEAR THE CRIES AND ANGER OF CABBIES UNCLES AND
CABBIES AUNTIES IN MY TEMPLE . THIS PHONY ANG MOH , Chris Reed ,
IS STIRRING SHITS. YOUR PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED . --- tau pek kong

chris reed has " told us his Fantasy ,
we 'll give chris reed the Memory " --- total recall 2012

chris reed , "you are the Disease and i am the cure" --- Sylvester Stallone

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This expat is an idiot! His argument is that since Singaporeans drive the taxis they should know the destinations. Then his recommended choice of action is to allow non-Singaporeans to drive taxis. This kind of pukimati expats are what 90% of the expats here are like. They are quite stupid once you work with them. :oIo:

Y

Yip Hon

Chris J Reed - partnershipmarketing.com ( i screwed All the Cabbies In SGP )

Dear All SBF Bros

Chris J Reed has told us his Fantasy ,

let us give this Fucktard Face and Fucktard Ass the Memory ...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?124696-Expat-says-sinkkie-land-has-world-worst-cabbies/page3

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.partnershipmarketing.com/contact-us/

Contact Us
Asia Pacific and Australasia Office

Chris J Reed

Regional Partnerships Director – Asia Pacific
T: +65 64166344
M: +65 9026 1966
S: chris.j.reed26
E: [email protected]

http://sg.linkedin.com/in/partnershipmarketing

Regional Partnerships Director - Asia Pacific Partnership Marketing
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry

June 2010 – Present (2 years 3 months) Singapore

I lead an Asia Pacific marketing team to deliver brand and loyalty partnerships for global and regional clients across the Asia Pacific region (from China and India through South East Asia to Australia).

I created a new marketing strategy and business model for the agency which included revamping and re-launching the agency brand, marketing materials and trade marketing campaigns. I
revolutionised the business from having two clients to winning over twenty five new clients.

These clients include: Procter & Gamble, Microsoft, Visa, HSBC, Google, Nokia, Hewlett Packard, The Financial Times, Dell, Victoria Tourism Board - Australia, Golden Village,
Hotels.com/Expedia, NTUC, AMEX, OCBC, CIMB, Disney, Readers Digest amongst others

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

shawna
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian Join Date:Jul 2010

Re: Expat says sinkkie land has world worst cabbies
he thinks he is the king.

his email is , [email protected]

someone and everyone please email him for the remarks he said

Expat says S'pore has world's worst cabbies

He wrote about the incompetence of a small group of cabbies, saying that 25 per cent of his taxi experiences in Singapore were less than ideal.

Mon, Aug 13, 2012
AsiaOne

Singapore has the worst taxi drivers in the world, said Chris Reed, an expatriate who has been living here for the past three years.

The 42-year-old director of a marketing firm wrote a commentary in Singapore Business Review on July 23 about the incompetence of a small group of cabbies. He said that 25 per cent of his taxi experiences in Singapore were less than ideal.

Reed's main gripe is that cab drivers here do not know their way around the city. He believes that there is no excuse for this, since all taxi drivers here have to be Singaporean. He also blamed cab companies for not training their drivers.

In his commentary, Reed, who takes between two and six taxi rides a day, listed examples of the many incorrect routes that he was taken on: He ended up in Little India when he wanted to go to Marina Square, a cabby did not know his way to Nicoll Highway from Bugis, he had to ask three taxi drivers before someone knew how to get to Rochester Mall, and was taken to Suntec when he had said Novena Square.

Comparing local taxi drivers' knowledge to London black cab drivers, Reed said that London drivers must know every street, hotel and landmark before they are issued a license.

Reed argued that the Government has a part to play in the taxi industry and that if the jobs of cabbies are opened to non-Singaporean Asians, it would make current drivers "more competitive, less ignorant and complacent".

"Getting cab drivers to take personal responsibility to know their own city streets, being properly trained by companies and creating a competitive market place with non-Singaporean rivals for their jobs is the only way forward for Singaporean cab drivers.

"If nothing changes they will continue to be the world's worst taxi drivers and continue to be the black mark on the tourism and business marketing of our otherwise amazingly run city state," he wrote.

In an update on Aug 3, Reed explained why he made his initial post. He said that he cares about the subject and thinks that a minority of taxi drivers let down the Singaporean business, tourism brand, as well as majority of the drivers.

He was also quick to point out that the local taxi service is the only thing in Singapore which he gives the thumbs down to.

RazorTV spoke to some local cab drivers who agreed that new drivers, and even seasoned ones, do not know 100 per cent of the roads.

"When you are new on the job, you have to start from scratch and learn along the way. But it's different in other countries, where you have to master all the roads to qualify as a cab driver.

"In Singapore, you get the vocational license first, and then you learn on the job," said a male cab driver to RazorTV.

Why are there no cabs when it rains?

Another gripe that Reed has is that cabs disappear when it rains.

"Where you normally, reliably have been able to get a cab, suddenly you can't get a cab because they were all waiting around the corner to get the [call booking] message."

When asked if this is true, a cab driver told RazorTV that it depends on the taxi company.

"Comfort and CityCab get more calls. But for others like mine, we would starve to death if we just wait for calls to get through," said one cabby.

Another cabby replied that some drivers do not want to drive when it is raining because it is dangerous on the road. He also said that it is common for all taxis to be occupied when it rains due to higher demand.

No cabs at 4pm

Reed also finds the changing of shifts at 4pm an annoyance.

"Why does 'change shift' give taxi drivers the right to not pick people up? Why do they drop by taxi [stands] and say that they are going to their home and that if anyone else happens to live next door to them they will take them, but if not they won't!"

Cab drivers whom RazorTV spoke to said that this is common practice and has been so for years.

"We are human too. What time do you finish work? We too knock off around the same time, like you. It's the same logic, really," said a cabby.

Must pay cash

Another point Reed brought up in his post was that even though many cabs publicise cashless payment by credit cards, NETS or even EZ-Link cards, a lot of cab drivers refuse to accept such payment and demand for cash only.

A cab driver explained to RazorTV that sometimes it is because the machines cannot be used as they have not been upgraded. Also, some elderly drivers do not know how to use the machines, although this is rather rare.

Occasionally, it could be that the system is down. If that happens, it cannot be helped.

When asked if he had heard of drivers who are unwilling to use payment machines, the cabby told RazorTV that while he was not sure about other drivers, it does not matter for him as long as he is paid.

Are Singapore taxi drivers really the worst in the world?

Despite the many gripes raised by Reed, do taxi drivers here really deserve the title of world's worst cabbies?

A few people whom RazorTV spoke to said no, and there are other places in the world who would overcharge a passenger or take him on a detour.

"Some of [Singapore's taxi drivers] are quite nice. They will start conversations with you," said one woman to RazorTV.

[email protected]

Y

Yip Hon

Re: Chris J Reed - partnershipmarketing.com ( i screwed All the Cabbies In SGP

http://sg.linkedin.com/in/partnershipmarketing

Chris J Reed
Regional Partnerships Director - Asia Pacific - at Partnership Marketing (Asia) pte ltd

Industry
Marketing and Advertising

Chris J Reed's Overview
Current Regional Partnerships Director - Asia Pacific at Partnership Marketing
Past Chief Executive Officer, founder and major shareholder at Cocktail Marketing
General Manager South East Asia at One9ninety Pte Ltd
Managing Director at SP Partnerships
Chief Executive Office and sole owner at Chris Reed Marketing (CRM) Marketing Director at Rivals.net & Football365.com Head of Marketing and Promotions - The Times & The Sunday Times at News International Marketing Director - Take a Break, Take a Break Club at Bauer Media Marketing Director at The Trocadero - central London Marketing Director - EMAP Radio Connections (now Bauer Radio) at Bauer Media Marketing Manager - Hammersmith Odeon, the legendary concert venue at Odeon Cinemas Marketing Manager - part time while studying at The Ritzy Nightclub Marketing and Sales Assistant - part time while studying at HMV see less

see all
Education Newcastle Upon Tyne Business School at Northumbria University
Northumberland College of Art and Technology/Prudhoe High School
Recommendations 109 people have recommended Chris J
Connections 500+ connections
WebsitesCompany Website
Blog
Blog
Chris J Reed's Summary
I have over 5,500 connections on Linkedin and am very passionate about connecting with people to create business opportunities or just to discuss the way that business works. My late Grandad always told me that it was "not what you know it was who you know" and linked in has proved him right!

I have 25 years of senior marketing experience on both the client and agency side in the UK and now in Asia Pacific. I have worked for some of the world's most famous and iconic brands creating marketing strategies and implementing ATL and BTL campaigns. I was also marketing director of a social media brand 6 years before facebook and the like even existed....

I am extremely passionate about partnership marketing being a focal part of any brand's marketing mix. I can show you how it can tick every marketing discipline box.

I write partnership marketing blogs for the world's leading marketing media channel, Brand Republic, Campaign in Asia as well as management blogs for the Singapore Business Review.

Specialties
Creating marketing strategies and implementing marketing campaigns with partnership and loyalty marketing at the heart of all activity to deliver objectives and change businesses and brands for the better.

Chris J Reed's Experience
Regional Partnerships Director - Asia Pacific Partnership Marketing Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry

June 2010 – Present (2 years 3 months) Singapore

I lead an Asia Pacific marketing team to deliver brand and loyalty partnerships for global and regional clients across the Asia Pacific region (from China and India through South East Asia to Australia).

I created a new marketing strategy and business model for the agency which included revamping and re-launching the agency brand, marketing materials and trade marketing campaigns. I
revolutionised the business from having two clients to winning over twenty five new clients.

These clients include: Procter & Gamble, Microsoft, Visa, HSBC, Google, Nokia, Hewlett Packard, The Financial Times, Dell, Victoria Tourism Board - Australia, Golden Village,
Hotels.com/Expedia, NTUC, AMEX, OCBC, CIMB, Disney, Readers Digest amongst others

Chief Executive Officer, founder and major shareholder Cocktail Marketing Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry

June 2005 – July 2010 (5 years 2 months)

Cocktail Marketing are the UK’s leading brand partnerships and loyalty marketing agency. I created the agency from scratch and created a marketing strategy and niche brand positing for the agency. I was also responsible for winning new clients and leading a team to deliver brand and loyalty partnerships for some of the most well known brands in the UK.

Clients included the UK Government Central Office of Information (COI), Nestle, o2, Royal Bank of Scotland/NatWest, BlackBerry, Amazon, The Guardian, Hachette – Elle, Red, Blockbuster, Play.com, Intercontinental Hotels, Lovefilm.com, Fitness First, Simple, Madame Tussauds, Little Chef, Disney, News International – The Times/Sunday Times, Toshiba, Hotels.com, National Union of Students (NUS), Visit Scotland, Visit England, Associated Media – Evening Standard

General Manager South East Asia One9ninety Pte Ltd Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Internet industry

March 2010 – June 2010 (4 months)

At the cutting edge of social media marketing I was responsible for revamping the agency’s trade marketing strategy, brand and new business strategy. I was also responsible for creating marketing campaigns for brands in social media environments in Asia. Clients included L’Oreal, Shiseido, ZA, Elizabeth Arden, adidas, Fossil, Watsons

Managing Director SP Partnerships
July 2003 – June 2005 (2 years) London, UK

I sold Chris Reed Marketing to SP Holdings who were attempting to become a below the line group of agencies. I then ran SP Partnerships (as it was renamed) for them to deliver partnership marketing and promotional marketing campaigns for a range of famous brands.

Clients included News International, Associated Newspapers, IPC Media, Channel 4, Play.com, Northern and Shell, Amazon, Sports Direct, lastminute.com, Kiss 100, Tussauds (now Merlin), Spar, ITV, Tui Group, Universal amongst many others

Chief Executive Office and sole owner Chris Reed Marketing (CRM)
July 2002 – July 2003 (1 year 1 month)

Chris Reed Marketing (CRM)

I created and invested in my own agency to realise a dream to create a dedicated partnership
marketing agency to serve some great British brands.

Clients included Associated Newspapers, Live Nation, News International, EMAP (now
Bauer) Radio, HMV, Shazam, IPC Magazines, Play.com and many more.

Marketing Director Rivals.net & Football365.com
September 2000 – June 2002 (1 year 10 months)

6 years before facebook existed there was Rivals.net. A revolutionary social media website for passionate sports fans of all kinds with a network of hundreds of fan sites. From start up to rivalling Sky and the BBC I created the Rivals.net brand and accentuated the Football365.com one to become powerhouse sports brands. I created the entire marketing strategy for these cutting edge brands and led a marketing team to implement our vision.

I used various ATL and BTL marketing campaigns that included targeted sponsorship and partnership marketing with a limited budget. The fans created the unique and compelling content for millions of fellow fans to enjoy and interact with. It was a pleasure to market it.

Head of Marketing and Promotions - The Times & The Sunday Times News International Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; NWS; Newspapers industry

September 1999 – September 2000 (1 year 1 month) London

News International: The Times and The Sunday Times

I created the marketing strategy, managed a multi million pound marketing budget and led a large marketing team to achieve circulation growth on both The Times and The Sunday Times. We were at the forefront of newspaper marketing by using innovative, content focused and highly targeted campaigns with synergistic brands.

I was responsible for creating a series of ATL and BTL marketing campaigns to accentuate the positive brand values and drive daily sales. I was also at the forefront of marketing the on line brands in what was at the time a very new environment.

Marketing Director - Take a Break, Take a Break Club Bauer Media Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Media Production industry

1998 – 1999 (1 year)

I was responsible for creating and implementing a marketing and promotional strategy for the UK’s best selling consumer magazine, Take a Break. I ran the largest magazine loyalty club in the world, The Take a Break Club, with 850,000 members and created the UK‘s largest magazine sales promotions to drive loyalty and sales.

I also worked across all other Bauer brands including helping to launch TV Choice, now the UK’s most bought TV listings magazine. Take a Break remains the UK’s number non-TV consumer magazine selling over a million copies a week.

Marketing Director The Trocadero - central London
1997 – 1998 (1 year)

I led a team to create cost effective marketing and promotional campaigns for the UK’s largest city theme park in central London. Brand partnerships and promotions played a major role in marketing the attractions.

Marketing Director - EMAP Radio Connections (now Bauer Radio) Bauer Media Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Media Production industry

1993 – 1997 (4 years)

I founded the EMAP Radio Connections brand, created the business concept as well as the marketing strategy for this marketing and loyalty division of EMAP Radio (now Bauer Radio). I was at the forefront of innovatively using concert and entertainment partnerships to market EMAP Radio’s 19 brands across the UK and led a team to create marketing campaigns that generated both millions of pounds in revenue and marketing exposure.

Marketing Manager - Hammersmith Odeon, the legendary concert venue Odeon Cinemas Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Entertainment industry

1991 – 1993 (2 years)

I was responsible for the entire marketing strategy for this iconic live entertainment venue. I implemented BTL marketing campaigns cost effectively through brand partnerships with BBC Radio 1, Virgin Megastores, The Evening Standard, The Sun, Capital Radio, Levi’s and many more synergistic brands to achieve sales and marketing objectives.

Marketing Manager - part time while studying The Ritzy Nightclub
1989 – 1990 (1 year)

Marketing and Sales Assistant - part time while studying HMV Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; Retail industry

1986 – 1989 (3 years)

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, this Ang Mo so successful ar?

Some more in Sinkland , right in the backyard of Sinkie!

Sinkie especially cabby drivers should be ashamed!

Complain about FT some more lah!

What do you think? LOL

Y

Yip Hon

Wah, this Ang Mo so successful ar?

Some more in Sinkland , right in the backyard of Sinkie!

Sinkie especially cabby drivers should be ashamed!

Complain about FT some more lah!

What do you think? LOL

My sauces said this Chris J Reed Not using his real name !!!

Just like many of those who run road from their home country

to start a new identity here ....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

My sauces said this Chris J Reed Not using his real name !!!

Just like many of those who run road from their home country

to start a new identity here ....

It's not the name use, you moron.

It's that someone out there, came in to screw you for a more successful life in your backyard.

Time for you to be a quitter, like Boss Sam and screw the FT back in their backyard.

But can you even dare to do that?

What do you think? LOL

Y

Yip Hon

Started by Yip Hon, Today 03:22 PM

its time ICA do a Review On this Fella Real Background and Real Identity !!!

Y

Yip Hon

Started by Yip Hon, Today 03:22 PM

its time ICA do a Review On this Fella Real Background and Real Identity !!!

Singapore Cabbies can smell a Rat ( and a phony ) miles away

even without stopping to speak to this AssHole ...

Now , that's explains why he was cab - less most of the time .

For your info Real Expats :

a) they call / dial /iphone /sms a Cab
( that's call current booking , add only S$3.30 +++ )

and

b) they do advance booking via iphone / phone /sms
( that's call advance booking with reminder service , add only S$6/- +++ )

What this Fucktard Chris J Reed did was going around screwing others

fathers and mothers out there making a honest living !!! Phuit !!!!

Y

Yip Hon

This Fucktard face will re appear at an opportune time and speak to the
Press again .

Say the same shit that he has been mis-quoted and gain further cheap publicity .

Strange , the Fucktard Press is help these AssHoles to Screw Singaporeans !!!

What the F is happening in Singapore !!!

Y

Yip Hon

http://www.cdgtaxi.com.sg/commuters...d=23ED619DBC3D86A3FBF25870BCA997AB?cid=188907

Our Products & Services > Taxi Booking Services

Dial-A-Cab: 6552 1111
Call our hotline number to book a Comfort or CityCab taxi. The prevailing current or advance booking fee is applicable for this service. Advance bookings must be made half an hour in advance.

Click here for rates & charges.

SMS-A-Cab: 71222
ComfortDelGro's hassle-free SMS taxi booking service enables you to book a taxi via SMS any time from any location. Simply text "Book<space>Postal Code<space>#Pick-up point or Book<space>Building Name<space>#Pick-up point" to 71222.

The prevailing current booking fee is applicable for this service. Normal SMS charges apply.

Click here for step-by-step instruction.

Taxi Booking Applications
Fancy a free taxi booking application that enables you to bypass our call agents to book a ComfortDelGro taxi? The "ComfortDelGro Taxi Booking App" is now available on iPhones, Android, BlackBerry and smart phones. Check out how you can download the App to enjoy a hassle-free taxi booking experience. Prevailing booking fees apply.

iPhone
Available on iTunes App Store for free, iPhone users can choose to use the App without registering. Registered users can log into the App to retrieve their last three bookings and book from any of them without having to re-enter the pick-up addresses. For registration, please log on to https://webbooking.cdgtaxi.com.sg. Prevailing booking fees are applicable.

*Applicable for iPhone running on iOS 4.0 and above

Android
Simply download the free App from the Android Market and use the App without registering. Registered users have the option to log into the App to retrieve their last three bookings and book from any of them without having to re-enter the pick-up addresses. For registration, please log on to https://webbooking.cdgtaxi.com.sg. Prevailing booking fees are applicable.

*Applicable for smart phone models running on Google's Android operating system version 1.6 and above

BlackBerry
BlackBerry users can simply download the App from Blackberry App World for free! Besides being able to track the taxi you have booked, you can also send your feedback via the App. Users can use the App without registering.

*Applicable for BlackBerry models running on OS 5.0 and above

Smart Phone Taxi Booking
Smart phones users can access the App via mbooking.cdgtaxi.com.sg. Registration is required. To register, please log on to https://webbooking.cdgtaxi.com.sg.

Online Taxi Booking
Now, you can book a taxi from your PC before going off for your appointment or going home. Click here to register or use our web taxi booking service.

Prevailing booking fees are applicable for using this service.

FastCall: Tap and Book, Dial 6454 2222 or SMS to 71222
FastCall panels and counter-tops are available in major commercial buildings, hotels and tourist attractions. FastCall offers you three easy ways to get a cab. You can choose to either:
1. Tap and book using an NFC-enabled mobile phone device* at
select FastCall counter-top or panel at over 400 locations; or
2. Dial the FastCall hotline at 6454 2222 and enter the designated
location PIN; or
3. SMS "FC <number>" to 71222, and a taxi will be despatched to
your location.

The prevailing current booking fee is applicable for this service.

If you wish to offer FastCall at your building, please click here to apply.

* Tap and Book is currently applicable for Nokia 600, Nokia 700, Nokia 701, Nokia C7 and Nokia N9 mobile phone models

Limousine Taxi Booking: 6552 2828
Book our limousine to enjoy personalised service provided by specially-trained drivers. The $10.00 current booking fee or $18.00 advance booking fee is applicable for this service. Advance bookings must be made at least half an hour in advance.

Click here for rates and charges.

MaxiCab Wheelchair Booking Service: 6552 2828

For the convenience of wheelchair-bound passengers, book our 7-seater MaxiCabs for personalised wheelchair service by our specially-trained drivers.

Click here for rates and charges

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
j333, interesting insight on baddies bullying decent cabbies in KL.

It was actually reported in the local malaysian media in KL about the plight of honest cabbies :smile:

Locals tell me that it's easier to find honest cabbies outside the BB area. In Spore we have a similar problem with cabbies more interested in telephone bookings & the more lucrative tourist market:(
Same, same with cabs in JB, the bad ones can usually be found in the downtown area.

In BKK I avoid those cabs waiting outside hotels & popular tourist areas. I try to get one from the street. However since I am quite familiar with the place I simply take the MRT .
In Jakarta I try to get a Bluebird Cab because they use the meter & are unlikely to cheat you. Unfortunately the locals have the same goal :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In BKK I avoid those cabs waiting outside hotels & popular tourist areas. I try to get one from the street.
In Jakarta I try to get a Bluebird Cab because they use the meter & are unlikely to cheat you. Unfortunately the locals have the same goal :biggrin:
Other thing in Bkk, you can get away with more than 5 in cab. Been there and done it with 6 gals + me (1 sitting on my lap):p

In Jak, also got Silverbird (grey 1)?

Last edited:
Y

Yip Hon

I am not impressed by his comments. this angmo cows like to condemn and bully asians. sinkkie peeps so scared of angmo monkey. u all shd stand up for this type of criticism.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20120813-365102.html

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Does This Means that All Press Men are Corrupted ???

Former SPH senior exec to plead guilty to corruption charges

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120710-358377.html

AsiaOne
Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012
Former senior vice-president of the English and Malay News Division at Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) Peter Khoo Chong Meng, 49, will be pleading guilty to three of 10 charges: one charge of criminal breach of trust and two of corruption.

The Straits Times reported that Khoo's counsel, Mr Alfonso Ang, told the court on Tuesday that his client had always intended to plead guilty and will do so.

Y

Yip Hon

It's not the name use, you moron.

It's that someone out there, came in to screw you for a more successful life in your backyard.

Time for you to be a quitter, like Boss Sam and screw the FT back in their backyard.

But can you even dare to do that?

What do you think? LOL

thats why SBF is the only outlet for quiters.

Even successful Expat AngMOh fighting with Sinkies for Cabs ;

and need to screw Fathers and Mothers to get one .

Just dial a cab lah , bloody fuctard !!!

Y

Yip Hon

Other thing in Bkk, you can get away with more than 5 in cab. Been there and done it with 6 gals + me (1 sitting on my lap):p

In Jak, also got Silverbird (grey 1)?

In singland , they will report any shits coming
from an angmoh ... without doing due checks!!! phui !!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be Singapore has the worst Taxi system in the world not cabbies.

Singapore taxi fare is most complicated. Flag down fare different/booking fee different.......
So many surcharge the most in the world
1. Midnight
2. Peak hour
3. CDB
4. ERP
5. Airport
6. Booking
7. Advance booking
8. Any else ???????