• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expat says sinkkie land has world worst cabbies

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what fall my dear fren? r u not proud being a sinkie or u just want to migrate out of sinkie? choose your pick...

My words were mis-timed. The fault is mine. Do reflect on the idiom, it may save you one day.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, chill lah. Not pai seh to say I almost became a taxi driver during one of my lowest point in life but a good buddy who's a taxi driver, was very against the idea. Reason is once in, very hard to get out. And future depends on the number of hours on the road.

Me glad that I took his advice. Friend is still a taxi driver and cannot afford to be sick. The working conditions are not that fantastic and passengers confirm unpredictable. Me also encounter both good and not so good taxi drivers during my last visit to SG. But nothing is worst than an old taxi driver who's driving a taxi on the road. Where the fuck is SWISS STANDARD OF LIVING? This is worst than third world, it's barbaric and uncivilized.

FUCK THE PAP!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend, life has taught me that pride comes before a fall

You have obviously never heard of the word accident! :eek:

YOu are a fake cock sucking PAPzi KNNPCCB and I will whack your sorry pathetic lying ass as often as I can and I encourage other to show you as the KNNBPCCB that you are!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not very intelligent are you despite trying to pretend to be one?
Do you drive?
How many hours do you spend on the roads?
In those hours, how many times do you stop to pick up passengers.
Tokyo has a population of 20 million?
The accident in Yishun was the fault of taxis? Are you clairvoyant or do you have the Traffic Police's data base at your finger tips?
Do you feel clever when you wrote stop, ask where you are going? What were you expecting taxi drivers to do? Run you down?
After midnight you see taxis cruising empty? Polluting the air? On purpose? What were you expecting also? Same amount of human activity as in the day? You feel clever saying that?
Please provide a link to show that the LTA receives more than a thousand complains a day. If not you are a person with no integrity.

well before you talk c@ck check yur facts. look at the stats in 2004 onwards. even LTA have fined Taxis numerous times. the latest stats can be gotten from LTA handbook.
http://app.lta.gov.sg/corp_press_content.asp?start=1174
in 2004, when they were only 75% of the cabs today, less ocngested roads and yet , in sept 2004 ALL TAXIS were fined for high accident rates. what nonsense are you talking about. check your facts otehr iwse you sound ld!iotic. for the latest stats, go down and ask LTA yourself. they probably did not put it on website nowadays to prevent public anger.
It is precisely I find taxis driver the worst for a developed country like singapore(pleasse don't compare with third world countries like African cities or vietnam. in fact alot of time the service lapsed there is due to miscommunication and not rudeness). seem I hit a sore spot huh? either you are a cab driver or have a born loser relative driving one. that's why the garmen makes it a protected job unlike bus driver or cooks(they have a higher respect in society). Open the job market to foreigners even though I'm a local and ALL problems and service standards would improve overnight. too scare to try huh . No wonder in ancient China the equivalent of taxi drivers is those lowly sedan chair carriers. only in singapore you have all the hide and seek games at 12 midnite and before peak hours. go and ask LTA for the stats. singapore has the highest density of taxis per million pop and squarre miles . 2 times more than HK. I have nothing to prove to you and all born losers. It is beyond my dignity. even the national taxi associations and their unions are keeping quiet themselves. either because the truth hurts or they are ball-less themselves (not unexpected given that they are make up of taxi drivers themselves). hah.
PS even you do not know a simple fact like tokyo pop . Tokyo city pop during daytime is as high as 20 miillion and if the metropolitan area is included it is much higher- it is 35,682,460( 35.68 million ). this is the reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_areas_by_population
This is just a sample reference. no point posting all the refernces to all the facts I mentioned . it is a waste of my time talking to lazy bummers who are too lazy do their own homework.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How would allowing foreigners to drive taxis make service better. It seems that your issue is with Singaporeans and to allow more foreigners into Singapore. Not once have you provided evidence to show that foreigners can be better taxi drivers in Singapore.

WHo hired you to post nonsense here and how much are you paid?

darylmackoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
well before you talk c@ck check yur facts. look at the stats in 2004 onwards. even LTA have fined Taxis numerous times. the latest stats can be gotten from LTA handbook.
http://app.lta.gov.sg/corp_press_content.asp?start=1174
in 2004, when they were only 75% of the cabs today, less ocngested roads and yet , in sept 2004 ALL TAXIS were fined for high accident rates. what nonsense are you talking about. check your facts otehr iwse you sound ld!iotic. for the latest stats, go down and ask LTA yourself. they probably did not put it on website nowadays to prevent public anger.
It is precisely I find taxis driver the worst for a developed country like singapore(pleasse don't compare with third world countries like African cities or vietnam. in fact alot of time the service lapsed there is due to miscommunication and not rudeness). seem I hit a sore spot huh? either you are a cab driver or have a born loser relative driving one. that's why the garmen makes it a protected job unlike bus driver or cooks(they have a higher respect in society). Open the job market to foreigners even though I'm a local and ALL problems and service standards would improve overnight. too scare to try huh . No wonder in ancient China the equivalent of taxi drivers is those lowly sedan chair carriers. only in singapore you have all the hide and seek games at 12 midnite and before peak hours. go and ask LTA for the stats. singapore has the highest density of taxis per million pop and squarre miles . 2 times more than HK. I have nothing to prove to you and all born losers. It is beyond my dignity. even the national taxi associations and their unions are keeping quiet themselves. either because the truth hurts or they are ball-less themselves (not unexpected given that they are make up of taxi drivers themselves). hah.
PS even you do not know a simple fact like tokyo pop . Tokyo city pop during daytime is as high as 20 miillion and if the metropolitan area is included it is much higher- it is 35,682,460( 35.68 million ). this is the reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_areas_by_population
This is just a sample reference. no point posting all the refernces to all the facts I mentioned . it is a waste of my time talking to lazy bummers who are too lazy do their own homework.

Take a valium, mush for brains!

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, chill lah. Not pai seh to say I almost became a taxi driver during one of my lowest point in life but a good buddy who's a taxi driver, was very against the idea. Reason is once in, very hard to get out. And future depends on the number of hours on the road.

that is the reason why taxi drivers game the system here and do their disappearing act. it is hard to make ends meet if all taxi drivers abided strictly by LTA rules.

the fault lies with the taxi companies charging increasingly high rentals.

bring back owner-operators for taxis, and service standards will improve.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not impressed by his comments. this angmo cows like to condemn and bully asians. sinkkie peeps so scared of angmo monkey. u all shd stand up for this type of criticism.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20120813-365102.html

You are not impressed by the truths. Some are nice, but many of them are self-serving and annoying that ruin their good works.

The white trash spoke well and those useless recalcitrant taxi drivers need to spend time doing some soul-searching or get another job.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not impressed by the truths. Some are nice, but many of them are self-serving and annoying that ruin their good works.

The white trash spoke well and those useless recalcitrant taxi drivers need to spend time doing some soul-searching or get another job.

i m not sure he spoke well, but he definitely needs to polish his words before criticising a system based on 3 incidents. a lot of sinkies are afraid of kwey lous just b/c they look good and speak well. that's why sinkies always get bullied.

darylmackoy

Alfrescian
Loyal

The white trash made a sweeping statement you dumbfuck!