• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
CIMB rate now not very attractive. Better use MC if really 2.58 and above. Best i got was 2.572 from TT at counter.

If any special i will post here.

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now MC over stocked. ? .... Hence they sell sell selll.... lelong lelong

Not really, now the ringgit weaken again. MC foresee the strong sing $ ahead (at least before malaysia national budget next month) hence able to give u higher than bank rates. I suspect every Monday bank negara will intervene the forex to support ringgit but alas how far they can go?

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.61 again...

image-2899030117.jpg

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Just ran one round at Parkway. Most quoting 2.58. anyone updating from JB?

Here's my input to share - Just called both Raffles in Jurong and Sino in Parkway, the former quoted 2.587 for T.T as mentioned by Wolverine and Sino quoted 2.580. Both based on SGD10k.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh! Transfer via CIMB only 2.5682. I did it anyway since took up much hassle to open CIMB accounts on both sides of the causeway.

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh! Transfer via CIMB only 2.5682. I did it anyway since took up much hassle to open CIMB accounts on both sides of the causeway.

Today is Malaysian PH. Banks are still quoting Fri's closing rate.

Let's hope for a better bank tomorrow given realtime SGDMYR FX is 2.6111 currently.