• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sembawang shopping center : 241.50

Wow sis u really power!!!! The whole sg money changer should know u well by now ya??? Which money changer u haven't visit or changed from???

Got 1 time I got 13,000 yen went to woodlands centre to ask how much to change to sg, they told me $30 bucks only, luckily we changed other place and got $200 plus!!!

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, what are your preferred methods of settling the monthly MY loan installments? I am thinking of using remittance services but the cheapest quote is still $8 TT charge (including Lucky Plaza's BTI). Would appreciate your inputs on this. Many thanks.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, what are your preferred methods of settling the monthly MY loan installments? I am thinking of using remittance services but the cheapest quote is still $8 TT charge (including Lucky Plaza's BTI). Would appreciate your inputs on this. Many thanks.

BTI charged S$4 what.. when did it become S$8?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah,.. f****, i changed 2.39 thought they rate will go down, but it went up...

!@#@!#@!

MAS expected to maintain its stance of strong SGD, in the face of rising inflation. This just came out in the Business Times today. FYI.....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
to the one who snipped my reputation pt and left unpleasant remarks with over exchange rates , if u have guts , leave yr nick behind.
Seriously , i dun care abt the reputation pts at all . It cant make me richer or wat !
In the end , who is really the cheapskates loser ? bless u !