• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rate is bad now...

change more SGD to MYR...

MYR election is also coming, dunno can help bring their rate up or down?...
last erections was mar 8 2008 ...

u can go check ...

n den share here ...

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant compare much le..bt frm the trend is rate weak in malaysia lol~coz UN won again! Sien. This time round sure give them some color see see!

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raffles at JP which gives a waiver of $10 per remittance of RM10 000 is not accepting remittance to a malaysian account opened by a foreigner.

Does anyone know of any other money changer which waives this $10?

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raffles at JP which gives a waiver of $10 per remittance of RM10 000 is not accepting remittance to a malaysian account opened by a foreigner.

Does anyone know of any other money changer which waives this $10?

Can try lucky plaza, BTI, takes 2 working days to reach the account there. $4 i think...Actually I wanted to remit but cannot wait 2 days so I change sing to rm bring all cash in! Have to drive in so much safer....

Last edited:

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can try lucky plaza, BTI, takes 2 working days to reach the account there. $4 i think...Actually I wanted to remit but cannot wait 2 days so I change sing to rm bring all cash in! Have to drive in so much safer....

Thanks for info. What is BTI?..Is this one reliable?

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for info. What is BTI?..Is this one reliable?

All the remittance in Singapore very reliable! If not can always complain to MAS, they dare to play punk with our money anyone can make them close shop and go to court! BTI is in 2nd level and 3rd level, the r fast and reliable. Have been sending thousands still no problem.

They do remittance to many countries.... Vietnam Philippines Malaysia Indonesia etc....

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the remittance in Singapore very reliable! If not can always complain to MAS, they dare to play punk with our money anyone can make them close shop and go to court! BTI is in 2nd level and 3rd level, the r fast and reliable. Have been sending thousands still no problem.

They do remittance to many countries.... Vietnam Philippines Malaysia Indonesia etc....

Thanks for the reply. Will try them out .

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to change today as Wed is always the Best rate among the other day. So diedie need change liao as it is needed