• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why leh??!!! Pls explain!!!

oh , someone snipped my reputation pts for this thread . so if u hope for 2.5 rate , am sure he will snip yr pts n leave unpleasant remarks.
he called me cheapskates loser , haha ! but he have no guts to leave down his nick for me to reply him ...

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh , someone snipped my reputation pts for this thread . so if u hope for 2.5 rate , am sure he will snip yr pts n leave unpleasant remarks.
he called me cheapskates loser , haha ! but he have no guts to leave down his nick for me to reply him ...

I will cut his dick and put in his mouth!!!!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
What was there to snip? Your info were all factual and useful. Maybe some one here is a money changer and dislike u posting the competitors' rate?

Whatever it is. Keep posting, girl :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today rates only 2.41 at most place.
If can wait , see tue or wed rate gd or not.
if change less than RM10k , not much diff .