• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evolution vs Creation - Church To Apologise

Z

Zombie

it's a mistake to use science to explain God.

To explain God, we need
Imagination.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but the elephant exists in its entirety

and when the six blind men (who are not deaf) come and compare notes, they will use their facts and will/may take the leap of faith that there is an elephant after all

i do not mean to be offensive if i say that it is your faith your choice...it is because i know everyone treasures their own beliefs and ultimately whoever can change your belief is you yourself alone.

The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i disagree with you on this one. God's Grace is extended to all. you haven't heard of convicts becoming born again Christians or Pastors? Hey if faith can change their lives? Isn't that a good thing?

have you not heard of pastors cheating people's money ? have you not heard of pastor raping woman ? is that a good thing ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
would you keep quiet if you know you can save people by spreading good news??

why are you afraid or even to listen to what they are saying?

is your conscience telling you, hey, maybe he's right after all?

maybe i should let him finish speaking?

so do you open your door for every single saleman who came knocking on your door , even you know he is bullshitting ?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason:wink:

(1) There are enough facts in this world to give a reasonable basis that God exists.

(2) If you apply the voice of reason to these facts, a reasonable man or woman is likely to conclude that this basis is very reasonable indeed

(3) The only question in my mind is if God really cares about this human race and why if He does, is the human race in such a sorry state?

(4) Therefore do not shut the eye of reason...use it to determine for yourself if God makes more sense than evolution.

(5) If and only if you feel that God makes more sense, then take the step of faith in reaching out to God. If there is indeed God who cares, you will feel his hands reaching out to yours too. Then and only then, faith becomes sight.

Perhaps then you can find the answer to point (3) above.

Certainly I want to assure you that God did not give you brains and then forbid you to use them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever ..

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you not heard of pastors cheating people's money ? have you not heard of pastor raping woman ? is that a good thing ? :wink:

Is that a good thing? Definitely not. But you cannot use the actions of a few to tar the majority.

We are living in a world where good people can be corrupted by their own desires for money. That is why audit principles are so important because they keep people honest by denying them opportunities to be corrupt. This applies not just to pastors, but to every one who manages large sums of money.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever ..

you can try creating a stone....it is much simpler than creating a human

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(1) There are enough facts in this world to give a reasonable basis that God exists.

(2) If you apply the voice of reason to these facts, a reasonable man or woman is likely to conclude that this basis is very reasonable indeed

(3) The only question in my mind is if God really cares about this human race and why if He does, is the human race in such a sorry state?

(4) Therefore do not shut the eye of reason...use it to determine for yourself if God makes more sense than evolution.

(5) If and only if you feel that God makes more sense, then take the step of faith in reaching out to God. If there is indeed God who cares, you will feel his hands reaching out to yours too. Then and only then, faith becomes sight.

Perhaps then you can find the answer to point (3) above.

Certainly I want to assure you that God did not give you brains and then forbid you to use them.

share with us ..what kind of prove do they have to say that god exists :wink: ?
So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is an old habit with theologians to beat the living with the bones of the dead.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
making babies are easy :wink: try not wearing condom the next time :biggrin: it works :wink:

bro,

making a baby isn't that simple... you need healthy sperms from a male, you need healthy egg from a woman... the conditions are rather specific for fertilization to occur. if the natural humping can't make one, IVF can. whoa... those doctors created a new life!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that a good thing? Definitely not. But you cannot use the actions of a few to tar the majority.

We are living in a world where good people can be corrupted by their own desires for money. That is why audit principles are so important because they keep people honest by denying them opportunities to be corrupt. This applies not just to pastors, but to every one who manages large sums of money.

In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination .:wink:
a casual stroll through the lunatic asylums shows that faith does not prove anything.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,

making a baby isn't that simple... you need healthy sperms from a male, you need healthy egg from a woman... the conditions are rather specific for fertilization to occur. if the natural humping can't make one, IVF can. whoa... those doctors created a new life!!!

i prefer making baby then a stone :cool:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It is an old habit with theologians to beat the living with the bones of the dead.

why worry? a long long time ago folks had so much faith that the Earth was the centre of the Universe, and then they changed their mind and realized that our Sun was the centre of the Universe, and with better equipment, they realized that it is neither a geocentric nor heliocentric Universe. so what next? an evolving multiverse? :biggrin:

i wonder how those folks at CERN are doing... :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,

i still prefer making baby then a stone :p . so its couple making baby or doctor ? or maybe god ? :wink: