• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evil filthy coward Malaysian and Indian criminal bully dogs sons of chickens strike again as soon as they know I am in hospital patient

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
“space in front of lung(s).” wouldn’t that be your pair of boobs? one big one small?
The doctor said it’s around the lung. Pui your evil filthy liar criminal bully sinkie whore family and may all your female descendants be gangraped.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The doctor said the covid test negative is conclusive that it’s not covid but some other lung infection and they will treat as lung infection and if no improvement after six weeks then do scan. Looks like Singapore is a dirty place with lots of virus and bacteria that i can get infected just going out for food and important business only.
good to know. yes it's true singapore has a lot of strange practices when it comes to food handling. Very easy to get sick.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I be reborn a cunt again and gangraped to learn how to be a slut.

You fucking cheebye will be a whore for 18 generation. Your cheebye is more popular than Changi Airport.

Now go lie in there and shut your fucking mouth.

C9c6vxnXUAQw7yF.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking cheebye will be a whore for 18 generation. Your cheebye is more popular than Changi Airport.

Now go lie in there and shut your fucking mouth.

View attachment 89883
Tell evil filthy lies of woman to win is your proud Malaysian dog son of chicken way of life. You will be reborn a whore whereas I am a virgin in this life and a white man in next life.