• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evil filthy coward Malaysian and Indian criminal bully dogs sons of chickens strike again as soon as they know I am in hospital patient

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true KNN mild infection will have at least a low grade persistent fever KNN cancer then won't have fever KNN cancer even early stage can have pain at times KNN
It’s infection and that’s why got fluid in the space infront of lung.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sweetpie uncle oredi told u; it's likely to be bull sperm... me oso ask u not to be so greedy n eat so much banana split ice cream... :geek:
Enough evil filthy bird talk from you son of chicken that suck cock. Beware of cause and effect indeed. Heaven is watching you mark Andrew Yeo.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough evil filthy bird talk from you son of chicken that suck cock. Beware of cause and effect indeed. Heaven is watching you mark Andrew Yeo.
come to bird talk, u're the champion horse run... last nite at ur C ward got heard any door knocks, fire crackers, wolf whistles... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to bird talk, u're the champion horse run... last nite at ur C ward got heard any door knocks, fire crackers, wolf whistles... :geek:
Everything I said here are facts. Only you son of chicken do bird talk churning evil filthy lies despite the facts looking at your ccb face.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
They know how to see fluid on ultrasound and x ray ok
if or when you get a thorough diagnosis, please share. I am wondering if a lot of other cases are being confused as covid. Before the doctor starts a treatment protocol, they will always have it or at least at strong idea of what it is. See if you can get them to put a name on it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if or when you get a thorough diagnosis, please share. I am wondering if a lot of other cases are being confused as covid. Before the doctor starts a treatment protocol, they will always have it or at least at strong idea of what it is. See if you can get them to put a name on it.
The doctor said the covid test negative is conclusive that it’s not covid but some other lung infection and they will treat as lung infection and if no improvement after six weeks then do scan. Looks like Singapore is a dirty place with lots of virus and bacteria that i can get infected just going out for food and important business only.