• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evil filthy coward Malaysian and Indian criminal bully dogs sons of chickens strike again as soon as they know I am in hospital patient

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
66E1FA9F-AD2F-422F-A135-9EA72DF3B4EC.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIRRRRRRRR GAN SHIOK BIN LU MOTHER FUCKING JIBYE SON OF THE GUN BASTARD DISGUSTING SLUT PATIENT KNN
A virgin is slut patient according to you evil filthy Cantonese son of slut. No wonder Cantonese got saying 趁你病,要你命!when hokkiens don’t have

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know why you received a WILAS? It is tracking app used by Spore hospitals to track their patients.. When u registered as a patient, your phone number is your tracking number.. Btw, I know this system very well ..:geek::geek::giggle::giggle:
I don’t believe a word from your evil filthy snake son of chicken mouth.