• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Even ATB Street Cleaning Auntie No Horse Run Versus Sinkie Aunties!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cuz. Sg chinese chio bu are overrated and they think they are chio sexy and smart just becos they can slang their english. China has tons of chio bu. Been there and even china milfs are much more chio than sg milfs. Waiting for borders to open and i will fire my machine guns.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN sometime my uncle enter orfit building got slim waist atb cleaner auntie too and my uncle will purposely pee outside KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of cuz. Sg chinese chio bu are overrated and they think they are chio sexy and smart just becos they can slang their english. China has tons of chio bu. Been there and even china milfs are much more chio than sg milfs. Waiting for borders to open and i will fire my machine guns.

It's all a bell curve. China is a big country, so there are more of both beauties and uglies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from a 69c street cleaner to $69 whore at geylang. it's possible if snakehead promises her a job in sg.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those ATB can speak fluent English too if they want. No lah! Mah! Meh!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Video here:

We should have maids from China. Indon ones do black magic, Pinoy ones too slutty, Burmese ones too depressed.

dbf7eca97999ac44ebed17c3622c30bf

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the this

THE GOD OF COOKERY
[3.8]
865309842_d885251f02.jpg

Not quite as polished or hilarious as KUNG FU HUSTLE and SHAOLIN SOCCER, but Stephen Chow’s earlier movie has all the ridiculous elements that make him one of my favorite comedians. Chow stars as a character with the same name, but the film’s Chow is a famous chef who carefully manipulates his public image and swindles the public by putting out a chain of sub-par restaurants and convincing people to eat there through fake promotional material that shows him out-cooking his competitors