• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Even ATB Street Cleaning Auntie No Horse Run Versus Sinkie Aunties!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those ATB can speak fluent English too if they want. No lah! Mah! Meh!
English is nothing! It is just to speak to different races and is one of the easiest language in the world so it make it as a international language. When go china talk to chio bu, chinese language is damn important and i remember a northen chinese chio bu despise me for speaking broken chinese. I was so ashamed. China chinese chio bu wont entertain much to those who cant speak chinese and they will turn off.

Most of the chinese hookers wont like ang mo dicks and shit skins needless to say. They will reject ang mo. The media has been too overhype.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the this

THE GOD OF COOKERY
[3.8]
865309842_d885251f02.jpg

Not quite as polished or hilarious as KUNG FU HUSTLE and SHAOLIN SOCCER, but Stephen Chow’s earlier movie has all the ridiculous elements that make him one of my favorite comedians. Chow stars as a character with the same name, but the film’s Chow is a famous chef who carefully manipulates his public image and swindles the public by putting out a chain of sub-par restaurants and convincing people to eat there through fake promotional material that shows him out-cooking his competitors

1603381021922.png

This milf is still fucking hot.