• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Euro 2016: Give Ball,Eat Ball,Bola Jalan..etc,Cum Share Ur Lobang Here.

Rasputin

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Engkok are hot favorites and overrated. Big cannons that fire blanks. Vardy and company will become ordinary when playing on European soil.

VanGaal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a good game. :biggrin:

France struggled to win.
Goal came only in the second half.
Conceded a penalty minutes after scoring.
Then came last grasp winner.
A team is fantastic if they can win with ease or by more than two goals.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Good evening bola kakis..hope kakis had a good start in the opening match of Euro 2016 last night.

Today handicap

Switzerland vs Albania 0.5 0.900

0.5-1 -0.810

Wales vs Slovakia 0 -0.990

0-0.5 -0.700

England vs Russia 0.5 0.840

0.5-1 -0.890

Good Luck.

FALCA0

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope The Three Lions don't get all three points. Only for this game i support Ruskies.

FALCA0

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great save by Yann Sommer,
goalie of Borussia Monchengladbach. :biggrin:

Borussia Monchengladbach is one of my favorite team in the Bundesliga to spring surprises.

For Ruskies to beat England is not imposible but a long shot. Draw more likely :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No draw game for this campaign yet , England will start the ball rolling :biggrin:
Medium bet on Draw
Or Russia + 1/2

Chok dee !

jw5

Loyal
Borussia Monchengladbach is one of my favorite team in the Bundesliga to spring surprises.

For Ruskies to beat England is not imposible but a long shot. Draw more likely :biggrin:

Borussia Monchengladbach is the 4th best team in the Bundesliga after Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen, but on a good day, they are capable of beating any of those teams. As for England, I think they can beat Russia, but I hope they lose. :biggrin:

FALCA0

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Borussia Monchengladbach is the 4th best team in the Bundesliga after Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen, but on a good day, they are capable of beating any of those teams. As for England, I think they can beat Russia, but I hope they lose. :biggrin:

Looking forward to the Germany vs Ukraine game..

FALCA0

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Borussia Monchengladbach is not the same after the departure of L. Favre. If Shubert is good then the former is better. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Borussia Monchengladbach is not the same after the departure of L. Favre. If Shubert is good then the former is better. :biggrin:

Borussia Monchengladbach will not be the same after the departure of Granit Xhaka to Arsenal. :biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope England loses or end in a draw. Then critics will have a field day. :biggrin: Never like to support them in big games.