• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Euro 2016: Give Ball,Eat Ball,Bola Jalan..etc,Cum Share Ur Lobang Here.

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makan Makan n Makan. Huat ah!

Makan all the way? But there are moronic pundits who see my team so up and see Ukraine no up that they expect Die Mannschaft to thrash them 4 - 0. It's not a matter of whether can we do it but whether we want to do it because this tournament is in it's early stages and a long way to go and i have to rotate my players to keep them fit and injury free........... :biggrin:

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal

When will Three Lions ever learn? Leading games by one goal margin and defending it puts any teams in a precarious position of conceding an equalizer in the dying minutes. :biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Good evening bola kakis..not feeling well today but one still need to eat to stay alive.
Today bola handicap odds has change drastically from this morning with many eating the spain match.

Spain vs Czech Republic 1-1.5 -0.910

1 0.770

Sweden vs Republic Of Ireland 0-0.5 0.940

0.5 -0.770

Belgium vs Italy 0-0.5 -0.870

0 0.760

good luck!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good evening bola kakis..not feeling well today but one still need to eat to stay alive.
Today bola handicap odds has change drastically from this morning with many eating the spain match.

Spain vs Czech Republic 1-1.5 -0.910

1 0.770

Sweden vs Republic Of Ireland 0-0.5 0.940

0.5 -0.770

Belgium vs Italy 0-0.5 -0.870

0 0.760

good luck!

Very yummy. Makan them all.

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

spain-xi-vs-czech-republic_1xgmentyst5oh1r59yqkpfnee6.png

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Odds for Belgium has dipped to level from -1/4 :rolleyes:
The Italian stallions must be coming strong to kelong on this match :eek:

Medium bet on Over 2

Chok dee !

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Courtois, Hazard, Fellaini, De Bruyne, Lukaku...full of quality EPL players.

On paper, you have to fancy Belgium to win this game.

Conte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Odds for Belgium has dipped to level from -1/4 :rolleyes:
The Italian stallions must be coming strong to kelong on this match :eek:

Medium bet on Over 2

Chok dee !

Cannot penetrate my firewall means kelong? :rolleyes::oIo::biggrin:

Look at the quality of my opponents and then my team, how many of u can recognize my Azzurri? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Germany and Italy looks good.
Only 2 teams so far that won by 2 clear goals.
Low scoring affair the euro. Very goal shy.