• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Electricity Bills Goes Up 21.89% !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the nett increase will be more than 21%..

21% increase is for electrical tariff..

lets not forget after that u still got to multiply the GST factor in..

Scums! :mad: pls bloody hell take back the U-Save!.. u give me 1 time, i gotta payback my whole life..

Sinkies like you deserve the screwing, never mind you will get used to it. LOL!!!

Complain for what, If you are of any good, you will be having a good life in Canada . BUt any way, a sinkie like you cannot even live in Johor, Well, not everyone is perfect in this world.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SP services said on Monday households will see an average increase of 21.46% in electricity bills,when average electricity tariffs go up by 5.38 cents per kilowat-hour.On average, all SP Services customers will face a 21.89% increase. For the period from Oct 1 to Dec 31, tariffs have been pegged to a higher 'forward fuel oil price' of S$155.14 per barrel.

"Forward pricing"? Meaning what? Increasing price before price actually increased or what? Or incurred losses in futures trading? Ask consumers to pay for the losses? Oil price is between US$110-120 now. How come consumers must pay rates based on US$155? This has to be explained and justified. Not just stated as-a-matter-of-factly and bullodozed over.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually they shld seek our consumers and lao bai xin's views first before execute this high increase. they shld do it slowly, i think the 'management' need a more capable pple :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually they shld seek our consumers and lao bai xin's views first before execute this high increase. they shld do it slowly, i think the 'management' need a more capable pple :biggrin:

To manage a population of sinkie, any tom dick and harry will do. No need someone capable, when the leader post something in the newspaper, all sinkies will believe and just give them a few hundred $ rebate, they will be very very happy.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Forward pricing"? Meaning what? Increasing price before price actually increased or what? Or incurred losses in futures trading? Ask consumers to pay for the losses? Oil price is between US$110-120 now. How come consumers must pay rates based on US$155? This has to be explained and justified. Not just stated as-a-matter-of-factly and bullodozed over.

Actually, the curent oil price is about US$96.

clfclose.gif

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
To manage a population of sinkie, any tom dick and harry will do. No need someone capable, when the leader post something in the newspaper, all sinkies will believe and just give them a few hundred $ rebate, they will be very very happy.

Hahahahahaha... agree agree. i think sinkies shld learn from other countries to stand up together to 'fight' for our rights, thats what a democratic country shld be right? :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... they shld do it slowly, i think the 'management' need a more capable pple :biggrin:

Management is doing a 'fine' job, profits are guaranteed to go up. Why should they be concerned with what the the public thinks? :confused:

PAP will continue to exploit Sporeans lah. Only way to change things is for Sporeans to vote for more opposition. PAP will only start listening to citizens concerns when they face the prospect of losing their million $$$ rice bowls.

So in the next election vote opposition lah. :rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
vote for PAP again?

Sinkies all the same. Just complain and complain. But when come election they still vote for PAP! Wish we have some leaders like Anwar. Definitely I would vote for an alternative party. Sigh..too bad JB passed away. If only his son have interest in politics.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will continue to exploit Sporeans lah. Only way to change things is for Sporeans to vote for more opposition. PAP will only start listening to citizens concerns when they face the prospect of losing their million $$$ rice bowls.

So in the next election vote opposition lah. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha.. when is next election ah? Bth liao :biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
cud this be the heart shocker for JBJ ? My heart stopped for a sec too, but i survive to bear the suffering. may the force be wif u.

Hahahaha.. eh maybe :biggrin: old pple can't take this kind of shock news. We younger generations still can tahan abit (hopefully can tahan till next election)

Tianyou83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone happened to keep the link of someone wrote to ST forum in the last round of hike why electricity price increase due to oil price hike despite the fact that 80% is supplied by LNG?

I think SP Services did reply but give some "excellence" reason!

Anyway, mayb the increase in electricity is to deter us from using our PC for too long so that we have to pay a higher price to see forum, post anti-sentiments blogs, make vic and podcast! hahah

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, mayb the increase in electricity is to deter us from using our PC for too long so that we have to pay a higher price to see forum, post anti-sentiments blogs, make vic and podcast! hahah

Ya maybe. But then, bigger size country (for. e.g. Malaysia) the electricity bills is so much cheaper, i don't understand why such a small country like sinky needs to increase the bills so high? :confused: