• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Election is near

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that GE would be after ASEAN games and before the end of this year, unless there is another major screw up showing their incompetence.

PAP's plan for the coming GE has been implemented and 90% are already in place.

With their dwindling total votes in the last GE, they set out to find out the reason and found out that it is hard for them to gain votes from the current group of Singaporeans. So, they planned on how to reduce Opposition vote.

I don't think I need to say much as many can see more opposition parties being formed in recent years. Whether they are genuine opposition or part of the plan, we will know base on the GRC that they will be contesting against.

By 2016/17, property price will set to raise again as time is up for the new PR who were given 3 years banned from buying HDB in 2013.

Get ready for a year that may change our future.

Last edited:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I believe you 'cos

WINTER IS COMING

THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS

AND LHL a/k/a Pinky wants to sit on the Iron Throne once more

Last edited:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
If property go up some more, some young people will just do this.

216jumpbuilding.gif

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems to be a government SOP that for every issue, just plug the hole and pray for everything will last long enough for it to solve itself.

We have seen instances like this and that is why same problem resurface from time to time. They just pray not during GE period.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get ready for a year that may change our future.

I doubt very much whether there will be much change to the status quo. Given the passing of LKY and the inequality of the GRC system, Opposition parties will fail to make any significant impact. I would not be surprised if the PAP won back Aljunied GRC.

However, citizens strongly resent the apparently uncontrolled influx of FT and may wish to punish the government.
Ultimately, the election will be won on three factors 1) Economic well being 2) Immigration and FT control 3) Affordable cost of Healthcare

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
My only fear is Lim "Bak Chang" coming back to fight in Pasir Ris, after disappearing for a few good years?

Nothing to look forward.:mad:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
oppositions can only win more votes but cannot get into parliament.

only when oppositions get into Parliament then we can see some shows! :biggrin:

they need to change their strategy!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
TP GRC and AMK GRC will be highly contested to knock out LHL and LKY PAP.

You cannot give this LHL another term he will have to go or step down.

If you have this guy keep fixing oppos and not delivery his leadership well Singapore will be in trouble. You know this LHL never show up when trouble erupt like the Little India case to even handling Amos Wee has does not know how to show up to contain the crisis. He is too afraid to make mistake and lead by example.

Consider a BG rank for 1 year only was for wayang before he was sent to join PAP.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt very much whether there will be much change to the status quo. Given the passing of LKY and the inequality of the GRC system, Opposition parties will fail to make any significant impact. I would not be surprised if the PAP won back Aljunied GRC.

However, citizens strongly resent the apparently uncontrolled influx of FT and may wish to punish the government.
Ultimately, the election will be won on three factors 1) Economic well being 2) Immigration and FT control 3) Affordable cost of Healthcare

Yes, it's quite clear now if PAP loses more seats, it's due to protest votes and not support for Opp!