• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW forum thread reaches 63 pages - "Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong"

jw5

Loyal
Another advantage of voting out LHL:

The guy who takes over, even if he is a pappy, will find out what the people are unhappy with and change it, if he himself does not plan to be voted out next time. :wink:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apparently LTA "are taking measures to reduce traffic jams", according to CNA report.

But wasn't MCE supposed to help reduce jams? :eek:

It's another lousy excuse by the 超级白,much like Zorro Toothpick Lim Sia Sway's upturning the downturn BS.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
15 posts per page.
As of this posting, it has reached 65 pages (964 postings).

even if all 964 are from unique users and not clones, 900+ votes is not enough. you need about 1.2 million votes totally/ surely slay the dragon no matter which grc he chop up n run to. and almost half of those million votes will be talent/PR votes who will vote pappy becuase hey just as retarded as heartlanders.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Apparently LTA "are taking measures to reduce traffic jams", according to CNA report.

But wasn't MCE supposed to help reduce jams? :eek:

Just give a a bit of time and once traffic patterns settle in and people become familiar with the layout, you'll be thanking your lucky stars the PAP put in the money and the effort to improve the infrastructure by leaps and bounds.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I would like to use this thread to show my undying support for LHL. He's a reluctant politician but he has a deep sense of responsibility so he rose to the occasion to become the PM.

I wish him well in all his future endeavors. Should he contest the elections in 2016, I'm sure he'll be returned with an increased majority.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it even possible to vote out Pinky? I mean in the last erection he had the 2nd highest winning margin. True he was against a weak oppo team. But we all know he is a clown but to win by tat much shows how much help s constituents loves him. For those who live in AMK, is pinky very popular n well liked?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it even possible to vote out Pinky? I mean in the last erection he had the 2nd highest winning margin. True he was against a weak oppo team. But we all know he is a clown but to win by tat much shows how much help s constituents loves him. For those who live in AMK, is pinky very popular n well liked?

Yes, a very FIRM yes, pinky is very popular in AMK. There's no way he gonna lose his seat in next GE.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 options, vote him out in 2016 or keep him busy fixing the opposition by voting in more opposition MPs.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to use this thread to show my undying support for LHL. He's a reluctant politician but he has a deep sense of responsibility so he rose to the occasion to become the PM.

I wish him well in all his future endeavors. Should he contest the elections in 2016, I'm sure he'll be returned with an increased majority.

With the many failures under his weak leadership, if he has any to start with, I'm also sure he'll be gain an increased majority of opposition votes.

Singapore-Riot.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the many failures under his weak leadership, if he has any to start with, I'm also sure he'll be gain an increased majority of opposition votes.

Singapore-Riot.jpg

His papa smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is weeks if not days from dying.

It is clear that LKY packed PAP with vicious self serving thugs greedier than pigs and with worse manners than pigs.
They are there from their greed and hold back only with fear for LKY.

When LKY die, Ah loonie will be hooted to death by them as they want billions instead of millions and Ahloonie and LEE KWA families in the way be hooted also.

Ah loonie might as well start on below. Eat below with his father before he go under and be raped and screwed by demons and ghouls with no time off for joss sticks and candle wax later

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

Above for smear of shit on sole of shoe to eat and enjoy now.
When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

HE BETTER START EATING THOSE JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX NOW NOW NOW

jw5

Loyal
Just give a a bit of time and once traffic patterns settle in and people become familiar with the layout, you'll be thanking your lucky stars the PAP put in the money and the effort to improve the infrastructure by leaps and bounds.

OK. I'll try to be more patient. :o

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would like to use this thread to show my undying support for lhl. He's a reluctant politician but he has a deep sense of responsibility so he rose to the occasion to become the pm.

I wish him well in all his future endeavors. Should he contest the elections in 2016, i'm sure he'll be returned with an increased majority.

ffffffFUCK YOUuuuuuu!!!!!!!:oIo::kma:​