• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW forum thread reaches 63 pages - "Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong"

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If we didn't get it right, I'm sorry. But we will try better the next time."
It was an apology that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong saw fit to repeat twice on Tuesday during the People's Action Party (PAP) first lunchtime rally at Boat Quay next to UOB Plaza.

Problem is that Pinky still didn't get it right after saying sorry.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vGf18thmsxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Karma is a bitch.
Let's hope old fart's word would come true and be a curse onto his son.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EXnBNA5Sl_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
It was an apology that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong saw fit to repeat twice on Tuesday during the People's Action Party (PAP) first lunchtime rally at Boat Quay next to UOB Plaza.

It's better if he is replaced. :wink:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vGf18thmsxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Karma is a bitch.
Let's hope old fart's word would come true and be a curse onto his son.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EXnBNA5Sl_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The only place fit for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be buried under

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If we didn't get it right, I'm sorry. But we will try better the next time." ...

Problem is that Pinky still didn't get it right after saying sorry. ...
he meant ... "If we didn't get it right, I'm sorry" (4 u) ...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TbSzvXUQPn0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here you go. It is the final 'exam' scene from the movie 'Naked Weapon' starring Maggie Q.

Maggie Queen is not bad looking but Changi Airport Runway.

jw5

Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TbSzvXUQPn0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here you go. It is the final 'exam' scene from the movie 'Naked Weapon' starring Maggie Q.

Go to 1:09. That could be where Narong got his favourite word - "vile". :biggrin:

Oh, and how appropriate for this thread too. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Oh and to the next PM, whoever he may be and whichever party he may come from:

Try not to let your spouse be officially involved in any government-linked activities ok?
Do note that Hilary only became secretary of state after Bill served his 2 terms.
It doesn't really matter if he was advising her behind the scenes or even if she was advising him while he was president.
Just don't make it official by using the excuse that you could not get another exceptional candidate ok? Thanks. :wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He meant to say he didn't get it right the first time he screw Sinkies. He will try better next time and he did.

jw5

Loyal

The brave Singaporeans at Aljunied GRC didn't accept his apology, and he probably didn't like it, being someone who is used to getting his way. :wink: