• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW forum thread reaches 63 pages - "Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong"

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the Hougang by-election, an angry WP supporter, Roy Chan, posted on Pinky's Facebook and asks Pinky if he look ‘stateman’ like and why his father is still a MP.

You can read about it on temasektimes.wordpress.com

The actual posting by Roy Chan:
"Mr Lee,

I am personally disappointed with your statement particularly the part about YSL’s expulsion. You are privy to the President’s issuance of the Writ of Election, hence your statement is clearly prepared in advance and timed to deliver maximum impact to your party’s advantage. In your statement, you attributed 40% of it to petty politics, you accused WP of not giving Singaporeans “a full and proper account of what happened”, and you put the blame squarely on WP for the need for a by-election. You have conveniently and selectively forgotten or ignored the fact that WP had delivered a press conference as closure.

Take off your party hat for a moment and tell me if our PM looks statesman-like? Have you given Singaporeans “a full and proper account of what happened” and why you decided not to call for by-election in past cases involving PAP MPs? Has anyone explained to Tanjong Pagar residents, whom I am one, why our respectable statesman LKY should still be our MP even in his twilight years knowing full well he cannot serve us in anyway (MP Indranee is running MPS for him) apart from gracing certain occasions as VIP? I have yet to hear of any reasonable explanation why opposition MPs cannot be the offical grassroots advisor to PA yet the losing PAP candidate can.

If you care to listen, there are two things you got it wrong. First, you assume how WP dealt with YSL’s case is inadequate. Let me tell you under those trying circumstances, unheard of in our parliamentary history, my view is that WP dealt with it in a way I have never seen anyone in PAP did. Decisive, transparent, accountable, teamwork. They have demonstrated everything our forefathers stood for, and I applaud them for displaying finesse in real life execution. My respect for WP grew many fold since then. To me, being non-partisan, you missed an excellent opportunity to show graciousness and gravitas in applauding your biggest political opponent for demonstrating those qualities instead of following in the footsteps of some of your party members. Secondly, you assume by highlighting their flaws people will be reminded of their imperfections and raise doubts about their ability. The sentiments post GE and PE should have taught you what reverse psychology is about. The more you try to stir and defend as the ruling party, the more people will resent.

Nonetheless, I applaud you for your decision to call by-election although I wish it was sooner. I wish your party well in the upcoming by-election and I wish WP ( The Workers’ Party, Low Thia Khiang, Sylvia Lim, Pritam Singh, Chen Show Mao, Lee Lilian ) success in winning this by-election with an even stronger majority than GE-2011.”

jw5

Loyal
Take off your party hat for a moment and tell me if our PM looks statesman-like? Have you given Singaporeans “a full and proper account of what happened” and why you decided not to call for by-election in past cases involving PAP MPs? Has anyone explained to Tanjong Pagar residents, whom I am one, why our respectable statesman LKY should still be our MP even in his twilight years knowing full well he cannot serve us in anyway (MP Indranee is running MPS for him) apart from gracing certain occasions as VIP? I have yet to hear of any reasonable explanation why opposition MPs cannot be the offical grassroots advisor to PA yet the losing PAP candidate can.

But.....but.....but......he comes from an "exceptional" family.

:rolleyes:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes he comes from an exceptionally cunning and greedy family

That family sitting on top of hundreds of billions robbed from all of us by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

BUT

How long will that family live on after that smear of shit on sole of shoe die as he will in weeks or months to come?

THAT ENTIRE LEE KWA FAMILIES WILL BE HOOTED AND HOOTED BY PEOPLE IN PAP WITHOUT ANY MORE FEAR FROM THAT DEAD BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW

AND WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That family sitting on top of hundreds of billions robbed from all of us by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

BUT

How long will that family live on after that smear of shit on sole of shoe die as he will in weeks or months to come?

THAT ENTIRE LEE KWA FAMILIES WILL BE HOOTED AND HOOTED BY PEOPLE IN PAP WITHOUT ANY MORE FEAR FROM THAT DEAD BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW

AND WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN

Payback will come.

First we have to put these 超级白 out of power.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Payback will come.

First we have to put these 超级白 out of power.

We need strong opposition leaders to bring Singaporeans together for brighter future...like the type in Thailand who organise anti govt protests...

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the video below (click post if video do not appear), old fart makes it clear to the pinoy trash he will not answer personal questions.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=667165576639908" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=667165576639908">Post</a> by Say &quot;No&quot; to an overpopulated Singapore.</div></div>

Yet he had no qualms asking a female Phd student about her personal life.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SzM8LB0Lgq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
0:37 - How old are you now?
0:45 - Are you married?
1:09 - Have you got a boy friend?
1:22 - The child bearing years are about 35. After 35 the dangers of having a mongol children, a down syndrome, another words a dull person rises. So, my advice is please don't waste time.

Old fart is in no position to advise when he has a old spinster daughter.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
0:37 - How old are you now?
0:45 - Are you married?
1:09 - Have you got a boy friend?
1:22 - The child bearing years are about 35. After 35 the dangers of having a mongol children, a down syndrome, another words a dull person rises. So, my advice is please don't waste time.

Old fart is in no position to advise when he has a old spinster daughter.

It's amazing that he didn't ask her who her parents are. :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently LTA "are taking measures to reduce traffic jams", according to CNA report.

But wasn't MCE supposed to help reduce jams? :eek:

Die die must increase traffic jams at all costs so can implement ERP with no arguments.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need strong opposition leaders to bring Singaporeans together for brighter future...like the type in Thailand who organise anti govt protests...

Even more important is that singaporeans must support them

We had good people in the old guards but when smear of shit on sole of shoe threw them out, singaporeans did not stand with them and allowed smear of shit on sole of shoe to do as he wanted.

Dont wait for good strong opposition.

Any opposition we all must support

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even more important is that singaporeans must support them

We had good people in the old guards but when smear of shit on sole of shoe threw them out, singaporeans did not stand with them and allowed smear of shit on sole of shoe to do as he wanted.

Dont wait for good strong opposition.

Any opposition we all must support

Yeah lor will support anyone in opposition, just that wish we can have strong opposition like Thailand ones to lead Singaporeans out of our misery...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't just wish for it! Do it! Any little contribution will do. :wink:

Actually can no need to wait for 2016 and start a vote for no confidence for PM Lee or not? Is it legal like the Thailand one? If can, we should start one and I will be the first supporter....

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
2016 PAP will become the minority party after
being voted out from many GRC!

So opposition if you re reading this better do your ground work!!
PAP weak point, Foreign Trash, COE, High ERP, CPF withdrawal age extended
no money to pay back! inflation, Whore Jinx conflict of interest being the big boss
of TooMaSick! PAP killed motor industries but Increase COE wtf!! Killed Housing agent
now most of them Chor Boh Lan!! But PAP increase TAXES!! very conflicting policies!!

In the meantime PAP is planning another onslaught to motorists if they ever
voted in after 2016 GPS billing on all vehicles, bill you by the mileage you travel!!
There's no confidentiality where you go they knows!!

GPS billing ~ They are doing the trial run now!!!