• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have personally shopped around n compared developers. I dare say Setia n now Eco World are the forefront runners. They pay more attention to aesthetics n environment friendly houses. It will appeal to buyers who are tired of the run of the mill designs. Even the old timers like keck Seng, berinda n JLand which by the way is Malay operated cannot fight. Setia n Eco world is like mercs n BMW. JLand is proton. U decide which one u want to buy from la.

I personally like the Pelangi area co it's within reach to everything. Serene park also quite nice except houses old. But a lot of Singaporeans buy there n rebuild to beautiful houses. I went to see one new g N gat tmn iskandar under Hua Yang called polo park. I hate their sales service n hence didn't consider it. But location wise is not bad n house design very contemporary. But because I need to upgrade due to family additions n I am turned off by the crazy prices that Pelangi houses are Selling for hence opted for spring.

Shit. Did I just shared my life story here? Haha. But if anyone wants to know more about investing in Pelangi I am happy To share my 2 cents. Even to u cslong

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.....the sissy talking rude again. What my ku ku bird have to do with Eco Summer? HAHAHA..... To be frank, Singaporean now not rushing in to buy property in JB anymore. I am just talking facts as a property analyst. BDO have great potential for those wanted to invest but with limited budget. For your info, i am staying in a Bangalow right now. So, Eco Summer or Eco Spring houses dont excite me at all. However, is a good investment if you have more cash in hand. Pls dont get offended if i discuss BDO here bcos it will be Eco Summer & Spring main competitor in the region. One uniqueness of BDO is there is a community / facility centre (badminton hall, restaurant, grocery shops..etc) in each neighbourhood. Is a practical concept.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco Summer buyer have to forget about extending the back lane as we all know it is not easy to amend the law. THe developer do not want the owner to spoil the garden scene with the renovation. As mention, if buyer looking for spacious interior house, eco summer is not suitable. I think eco summer is good for those who wanted a 2nd home for relaxation and weekend stay. Worst is you also cannot extend the front bcos ECW wanted to preserve the European look. YOu are paying a premium price for the garden ...not the house.

the "law" is only the precinct by-law. it's just like my house, my father, mother, bro, sister all stay. we have a rule, cannot extend your room. but later we can all sit down together and change the house law. developer only keep the law for a few years, then pass the precinct to the buyers. it is the same as condo by-law (ie house rules) in singapore. hope this clears it up

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought all households are required to pay just like condo clubhouse?

from what i heard , the clubhouse is OUTSIDE all the precinct. maintenance fee for each strata titled piece is for maintenance of common area of respective precinct. but the clubhouse is outside. so it could be pay per use. I believe this is the same model as setia eco park in shah alam. once you ever go SE Park you will more or less see the concept is the same for eco Spring. at setia eco park, only member who pay can use the clubhouse. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, you really think all residence will agree to amend the law? Many hardcore garden lover residence will ask you to go fly kite if you wanted to destroy the sceneries at their back lane.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't try to patronize me. Cannot afford to buy say so. Can stay in bungalow in sg only buy BDO. Hahaha. Try harder la. Is like saying u stay bungalow but drive proton. What a joke.

Don't know facts some more want to talk crap here. Only reason why Singaporeans are not rushing in to buy jb props now is because of the rm1 million limit. Even if u stay in bungalow want to buy cheapo BDO now also no one can sell u. Investment in BDO is good? Haha. U must be joking. U might as well invest in props nearer to JB town. What retarded logic is that? Rental yield is much better. Much more amenities than BDO. Closer to town n sg. N prop value only go up.

The only reason ever if I buy BDO is If I want to flip it or I stay there myself. And if I am goin to stay so far I might as well pay more to have a better house

FYI BDO is not even summer competitor. Wake up ur idea. Now only SEC n ECW are considered competitors. U are like comparing Karen Mok n Lin ChiLing

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To be frank, you really think all residence will agree to amend the law? Many hardcore garden lover residence will ask you to go fly kite if you wanted to destroy the sceneries at their back lane.

Malpaso. This guy really never buy properties before. Stay in his fathers bungalow think he some big shot but know nuts about how JMC works. Your comment on the by law is correct. Lets see what other stupid questions he ask. U should start charging him tuition fees for answering his silly questions n comments.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when i say i wanted to buy at BDO?? ........ I have been stressing that BDO is good for investment and is an alternative to Eco Summer and Spring if u have limited budget. You keep on comparing houses to women......really hamsup ah pek la u.... low class. Get a Life la.... wait till u get a bangalow..... than u can talk kok here.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco summer not sold out.

still have a few units (bigger ones) with 4% downpayment (6% discount on DP - instead of putting 10% down)
I got the price guide for both spring and summer.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sales person keep telling me that is more worth it to buy bigger unit in Eco summer bcos he admit that the smaller unit is really "very small".

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BDO good investment then u drag ur sorry arse there to BDO thread to talk la. Nobody interested in ur mad dog barking. Why are U still here talking about BDO? U stay in ur father bungalow no need to talk 3 talk 4 here. All I know is u are young and naive n don't know how JMCs work. I am sissy hum sup ah pek who got no life. But at least I am not a mad dog barking at wrong thread. So pls stop ur barking here n go tell others who are impressed by ur stay in father bungalow but yet invest BDO story. Come back here to talk when u finally move out of ur father bungalow n buy Eco property.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sales person keep telling me that is more worth it to buy bigger unit in Eco summer bcos he admit that the smaller unit is really "very small".
You very naive le. Of course salesman must try to upsell la. WHen I was looking at the units there the sales lady already automatic talk about Chester n Kent. As a prospect u also feel good people look u so up. Then what. Sell u the cheapest and smallest unit? U really like frog in the well le. So sheltered in ur father bungalow life. First time buy property is it? U still virgin ah

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please refer to the products below for your reference:

Bradford Residences (2-storey cluster house)

Land size: 35' X 80'

Built Up: 3,100 sqft (with attic floor), 2,860 sqft (without attic floor)

Selling price: RM 1,410,000

Package: low downpayment & subsidies on legal fee

Chester Residences (2-storey semi detached house)

Land size: 42' X 80'

Built Up: 3,680 sqft

Selling price: RM 1,810,000

Kent Residences (2-storey semi detached house)

Land size: 50' X 80'

Selling price: RM 2,010,000

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol....mad dog barking again. For ur info, pls dont be jealous la if other people can stay bungalow. If u have no money just admit la. Nothing to be ashame of. I tot u say i stay n pigeon hole just now? simply bark..... Real sissy.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Milton Belton Brighton Upton
Land size 20' X 80' 20' X 80' 20' X 80' 22' X 80'
Built up (sqft) 1,875 1,950 2,170 2,340
Selling Price (RM) 678,000 698,000 778,000 848,000
Downpayment @ 4% 27,120 27,920 31,120 33,920

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U very crap at being keyboard warrior le. Whatever makes u cum la. If u want to be mad dog barking here pls talk about the good n bad of summer. Nobody n I say again in case, u the sheltered stay in father bungalow all ur life kinda retard don't understand , is interested about BDO as good investment. we all don't care u stay in ur father bungalow in Ubin or pigeon hole. Want to talk on a thread here on summer pls RESPECT others and the thread topic. People here have bought summer n don't need to listen to ur lousy and flawed property analysis. Want to talk property yet dunno how JMC work. Sheesh. Now we all know how immature and inexperienced u are.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malpaso. This guy really never buy properties before. Stay in his fathers bungalow think he some big shot but know nuts about how JMC works. Your comment on the by law is correct. Lets see what other stupid questions he ask. U should start charging him tuition fees for answering his silly questions n comments.

aiyaaa relak lah, friend. no big deal to just talk here. congrats & enjoy your future new house.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

for sure there will be some argument, but actually depend a lot on how the by law is drafted. in the strata title act, they give a sample, but i believe it a sample only. fyi, the committee wil call AGM and before that table a motion to allow renovation for example. those who present (form a quorum) will vote yes or no. if more than 70% of those present are against the motion, it will be defeated. sama sama like parlimen like that laaa. if motion passed already and those never attend the AGM, KPKB also no use. unless they band together and then they have to go to MC table another motion to cancel the earlier motion. a lot of arguing one if controversial issue . :smile:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malpaso remember to collect ur tuition fees from bungalow boy. Hahaha.

Thanks for your well wishes. I understand u are SEC owner. Congrats. Good design n reputable international developer. Cannot go wrong.