• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro for ur SEC can ask which bank u using? ECW only uses local banks I heard SCB is the cheapest in market n no need lock down period?

yo bro i used OCBC (taman molek officer serviced me.) cos they were the ones which the most fuss free.. MB the most leceh one, got this that, must buy MRTA la etc etc. RHB the banker never even come back to me. public bank, officer seem very professional but their office ask a lot of question, interview me two time, by the time i oradi fed up signed with OCBC.

these days i heard banks are more careful on lending. No lock down period? wow, that's new. my OCBC 2 / 3 year lock (can't remember exactly).

don't regret once buy the house! spring is nice. if you want to imagine how it will look / feel like, try make a trip to setia eco park in shah alam if u r in KL anytime.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha. I opposite u la. OCBC n UOB told me if want to get loan don't bother cos they are the highest. I hate MB so that's out. public refuse to match SCB terms even all my previous loans I get from them. Jb branch no power everything need to refer KL. Now trying to get RHB to match. Nowadays so many bankruptcies banks no choice but be more stringent. I told RHB no lock down haha. Try my luck cos the officer sounds abit desperate.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I opposite u la. OCBC n UOB told me if want to get loan don't bother cos they are the highest. I hate MB so that's out. public refuse to match SCB terms even all my previous loans I get from them. Jb branch no power everything need to refer KL. Now trying to get RHB to match. Nowadays so many bankruptcies banks no choice but be more stringent. I told RHB no lock down haha. Try my luck cos the officer sounds abit desperate.

RHB the officer at austin height drag drag then no sound picture from her. i sian. my OCBC loan is BLR-2.4% whereas MB gave me only BLR-2.35% that time (last year). SCB what is the interest rate?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rhb the officer at austin height drag drag then no sound picture from her. I sian. My ocbc loan is blr-2.4% whereas mb gave me only blr-2.35% that time (last year). Scb what is the interest rate?

scb blr-2.5% pb blr-2.45%

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malpaso bro. Today I go sign SPA finally got HLB as banker. They willing to match SCB of BLR-2.5% n no lock down period. No MRTA too. Perhaps can renegotiate with ur bank? Every penny saved is good money.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malpaso bro. Today I go sign SPA finally got HLB as banker. They willing to match SCB of BLR-2.5% n no lock down period. No MRTA too. Perhaps can renegotiate with ur bank? Every penny saved is good money.

congrats bro.. seem like everything settle. the SPA got site plan and floor layout, right? how big is the whole precinct (acres?), what is the name of the precinct?

yours is very good deal lei. maybe because it is a larger loan amount than mine? or you are a premium customer in jb so got sepcial treatment isit ? :smile:
mine ocbc no mrta but BLR-2.4% only. already signed everything last year, no point to talk la. anyway SEC have DIBS so i pay nothing now.
planning to dump in some cash to save on interest when VP time. now saving money ... :smile:

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed, and no modification, extension is allowed too.

This is what i have been looking for since 200 years ago ;-)

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

looks like more summer buyers coming in this thread now.
fyi, i did ask a very pleasant EW SA about the maint fee for summer (a few month ago b4 launch). she said agak agak 100++ nia.

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told it should be about 100~200.

Spring will be like MYR500+.

Of course all not official confirmed.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Congrats bro. You signing your SPA this weekend right? Was talking to the bankers they might not be coming as EW expects a huge crowd n won't have space for them to do theirs banking sales.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls think carefully and study the pros and cons of strata title before committing yourself. No extension and high maintenance fee is something make many prefer individual title.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we want to flip, it should not be much problem. Basically, the concern will be transferred to the buyer.

If we want to let, we will have to embed the maintenance charge with the rental rate. Our rental rate will be higher than others. Hence, less attractive.

If we want to stay, .. maintenance fee headache because it will increase in a yearly basis.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lol. I hope you are not a Singaporean. They pay so high COE prices for a car n can only use 10 yrs. You are better off cycling or walking. But yet so many Singaporeans buy cars n COE keep rising. Tells you and me that there are people who can afford n people who are jealous of those who can afford.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's very reasonable. Some G n G estates nearby summer with no facilities charge even higher than that. Of course there will be some house buyers who feel that this is expensive to pay or should be free. They thought security guards no need salary. The same idiots maybe also think rubbish will empty by itself and weeds n leaves will pick themselves up like magic. Perhaps they should demand that wifi Internet be provided free forever too. Might as well developer cook their breakfast lunch n dinner also. N clean up their houses n pay their housing loans too. Do u happen to know of such properties ah?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we want to flip, it should not be much problem. Basically, the concern will be transferred to the buyer.

If we want to let, we will have to embed the maintenance charge with the rental rate. Our rental rate will be higher than others. Hence, less attractive.

If we want to stay, .. maintenance fee headache because it will increase in a yearly basis.

it's better if you don't repeat the same thing over and over again...