• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally AGREED.. 100m not enough , i think at least 1km radius but some people dont ever think or take care for their health. The wave canot be seen like radioactive .Saw some stuborn comment. Was laugh all the way meet my freinds LOL..

bro i not taking any sides on this argument. i just say what i and my friends and family say, for sharing info. does'nt mean good or no good, that kind of things only god can tell. the best is to be scientific. get an EMF meter, go to site, measure. then compare against health or medical journal.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I totally AGREED.. 100m not enough , i think at least 1km radius but some people dont ever think or take care for their health. The wave canot be seen like radioactive .Saw some stuborn comments. Was laugh all the way meet my freinds LOL..

Yah lah, you're very smart lah. I'm sure everyone here can see that you're the smartest one around.
After reading your comment, I was laugh all the way meet my freinds too. LOL :p

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just sharing. Not vested in Eco B.

[video=youtube;_qSjc250XsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSjc250XsI[/video]

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are collecting interest on the shophouses next to eco botanic. Yes its should be just under or nearby the pylons, with EcoNest right smack in the middle.

Land size (intermediate units) - 24 x 72
Build up ~5200 sq feet. 3 storeys.
Indicative price - 2.2 mil to 2.5 mil
Sales package not finalized.

I will update if any more info

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are collecting interest on the shophouses next to eco botanic. Yes its should be just under or nearby the pylons, with EcoNest right smack in the middle.

Phase 2 of residential will be launching next year. I think it will be another sell-out. Signing of SPA of the condo should be very soon.

genius100

Anyone has interest to EcoNest? I have 1 smallest size unit 582sf to let go. price less than RM500k before discount.

SPA, LOAN, MOT & DIBS will be borne by the developer.
Unit will be partially furnished with kitchen cabinet, hood & hob, 2 units of air-con & washing machine cum tumble dryer.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi sotong007, how much is the inflated price? which type?

Bumi lots not released yet. Should be mid of next year if still unsold.

Got offer for subsale but with very inflated price, and very messy (as they only allow to add name, cannot remove name from the successful ballot).

Shall wait and see whats available after bumi release.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it will be hard to sell these shophouse units at 2.2 to 2.5m. I feel there are significantly better choices in Austin & Sutera for that kind of pricing....

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who keen to takeover the last unit of featherstone 35x70 <1.3mil after discount. pls pm or email me for more details

if ur sincere abt takeover, pls dont mark up and let the other guy be ur scapegoat, got 10% discount of the list price, featherstone 35x70 is only $1,060,000 before discount, DIBs etc......
unless its corner unit

good luck