• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

easy come easy go

E

E.Honda

Re: easy come easy go
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
Let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go
Let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go
Let me go (Will not let you go)
Let me go (Will not let you go) (Never, never, never, never)
Let me go, o, o, o, o
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Oh mama mia, mama mia) Mama Mia, let me go
Beelzebub has the devil put aside for me, for me, for me!

Z

Zangief

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here

[Guitar Solo]
(Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah)

Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

Any way the wind blows...

D

Darth Maul

When some member adds to my rep points and asks me to return the favour, I ZAP them.:rolleyes:

Ok the next time i zap you using a clone with power, i will put this comment : Zap you zap me back ok? Then will you will up my points? :confused::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here

[Guitar Solo]
(Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah)

Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

Any way the wind blows...

The guy who sang this died of AIDS. :eek:

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qLjttg3wgCw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/azdwsXLmrHE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know this masterpiece or did you google for the answer? :biggrin:
Yeah sad but he has a great voice.

Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen/Freddie Mercury). Ranking along with Stairway To Heaven (Led Zeppelin/Robert Plant) at the top of epic pop-rock operas. I knew that as a kid. If you read the lyrics properly, it's also Islamic & Catholic Blasphemy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many forummers do this tit for tat upping of pts. They'll up someone's pts and then ask to be upped in return. I even had someone upping my pts without even leaving his nick behind. The logic behind this is the member that had his pts up has an obligation to up the other member in return working on guilt factor.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen/Freddie Mercury). Ranking along with Stairway To Heaven (Led Zeppelin/Robert Plant) at the top of epic pop-rock operas. I knew that as a kid. If you read the lyrics properly, it's also Islamic & Catholic Blasphemy.

How come you know everything? :cool:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so much here as people asking for points
but over at the Sleep, Eat and Xercise forum.
Many newbies will ask for points when they posted something.
Feel like zapping them but i seldom zap people.
Will only up them when they make good contributions.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This song also got hidden massage :p

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jd-4yjUS4Oo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The very first boyband in rock n' roll history was not squeaky clean either.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eKXfqpg-Q-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Obviously they are singing about LSD
:eek:

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song also got hidden massage :p

Electric Light Orchestra

This concept album, Secret Messages released by ELO in 1983, contains many backwards and hidden messages, both visual and auditory. It was a further response to the Satanic backmasking controversy.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TKyr25J7D-I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>