• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

easy come easy go

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would you want to give points in return if the member concerned has contributed nothing worthwhile to the forum?:rolleyes:

CB Sam PAP style again...
You die your business !

People upz me i will upz them.
no question ask..
leave your nick behind of cos...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
same question i am pondering before..
might as well get rid of those points and power...

bro i can see your points like stock market.
up up up..

too bad my points is not stock market ..if not i sure buy . thanks to bro cass888 for up me now , but today i just up someone so have to wait for 24hours before i can up him back , and the rest of the brothers including those that never put his nick down ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
thats right ...must return the favour of course .:smile:

When some member adds to my rep points and asks me to return the favour, I ZAP them.:rolleyes:

I hate this "you scratch my back I scratch yours" mentality. It's the product of a sick society.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
then what the hell you created the inf system for ? :rolleyes::confused:

For FUN! It was part of the vbulletin package when I purchased the software so I activated it and have been using it to cause strife and stir shit in this forum since day one.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When some member adds to my rep points and asks me to return the favour, I ZAP them.:rolleyes:

I hate this "you scratch my back I scratch yours" mentality. It's the product of a sick society.

CB Sam... i am not surprise...
PAP style...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

because with people like you around thats why needed the invisible man to teach you how to behave . you ungrateful fucker . :oIo:All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For FUN! It was part of the vbulletin package when I purchased the software so I activated it and have been using it to cause strife and stir shit in this forum since day one.

If you had another brain like the one you've got, you'd still be a half-wit. If you act like an ass, don't get insulted if people ride you.:wink::oIo: Your whole conversation is like the waves of the sea. It makes me sick!:oIo::oIo:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam is the biggest spammer in his own forum when he claims to weed out spammers. That silly Chinapore passport picture signature that's wasting lots of space and repeated spamming about advise versus advice. Verb or noun, anyone can make a typo and anyone reading with half a brain can read it in context. Only people with less than half a brain gets bothered with it since their teachers said so, can't ever forgetting and growing up from their days of chanting, yes teacher, yes teacher.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's all the fuss about? Just click on any Leongsam post and select disagree to zap him if you feel pissed and need to vent. His power and points can be zapped negative in hundreds or thousands but he's still forum host.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I start giving points away willy nilly, members will become too relaxed and will need spurs stuck in their hides in order to lift their game.:rolleyes:

if u got spurs stuck in your hide u will not last long.
never watch cowboy movies ah?