• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eastern Europe - Go Before Its Gone ~~

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
after a very very very long break from this forum, and travelled to quite a few countries, I think I want to share some nice pictures with u good people...

and finally, I know how to attach pic :p

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
praga, city of thousand spires.... I spent 3 days here, and I must say, it is a very charming city. but the minus point is, there are freaking a lot of tourists!

20150805_191031.jpg

this picture is taken on top of the powder tower, and it shows the 360 degree view of praga. actually there are information plates at all direction that is fixed on the wall ledge, but I only attached the one with the most beautiful view...

20150805_191031.jpg
20150805_205911.jpg

and who could had missed the famous clock tower.... every hour, there will be a performance. I think u can search it in youtube..

20150806_044241.jpg

church of our lady before tyn... I know its a poorly taken pic.. and with a poor hp camera .. however, this is the place for everyone to hang out at night. people would just sit at the city square and admire at this church..

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great thread. I want to go on a Europe trip next summer, so I'm glad that I've found this thread. I haven't figured out all that visa stuff yet though.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great thread. I want to go on a Europe trip next summer, so I'm glad that I've found this thread. I haven't figured out all that visa stuff yet though.
Safe travels! Europe is great!
After reading some interesting Costco Travel reviews here https://costco-travel.pissedconsumer.com/review.html we decided to book our next trip to Austria- Switzerland -Italy. Maybe we will go to Romania for a couple of days too, as my wife's grandmother comes from there and my wife never visited the country

Last edited: