• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sneak in phase 8 yesterday. had a peak inside the unit. no aircond installed.

any phase 8 owner recall that you promised for free airconds?

Aircon is not part of construction build-in. Add-on promo owner to go buy and install from several tied up vendor, UEM pay the bill. right right?

For Phase 2, we took possession without air-cons too. Took some time for UEM's Marketing Dept to arrange for the installation of the air-cons and also to pass to us the RM30k Signature Kitchen Vouchers.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How was the workmanship overall?

Did you sneak in and see any phase 7 unit?

The last time I sneaked in(maybe 1 month ago), P8 looked completed and doors were locked if I'm not wrong. We just looked around the compound. P7 is far from completion. Walls and floors were all not done yet, no doors and windows etc.

Easled

Just got a fedex mail from UEM Sunrise COO apologizing for the delay in the completion of Phase 7 Harmony Park. Basically assured purchaser that LAD will be honoured, and calculated up to VP, which is now deferred to Mar 2014. They are also organising a dialogue session in Dec with all affected purchasers.

I'm assured and impressed by the personal letter sent by Mr Lum Tuck Ming, COO. It's a testimony of the importance of choosing a reliable and professionally run developer.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha got the same letter...phase 7 harmony park VP mar 2014. Very happy bought into East Ledang...then and even more so now. Cannot wait to start reno in Mar.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha got the same letter...phase 7 harmony park VP mar 2014. Very happy bought into East Ledang...then and even more so now. Cannot wait to start reno in Mar.

So far my experience with UEM had been positive, from EL phase 1 to teega where we get loyalty discount.

From acceptable finishes to reasonable pricings as well as nice locations, no complaints.

Any unhappiness, can just cross over and look for them to assist me. They cannot run away. Hahaha.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone heard abt the plot of land beside anjung will be used by uem for condo development? The last I heard abt half yr ago from an unconfirmed source was that uem seeking approval from authority for that plot development. No news after that.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard Pinewood Studio just rented a 3 bedder at Ujana for a monthly rental of $6,500 for reference in case others are doing rental at Ujana.

kerochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from the owner of the 1 + study that they rented to pinewood studio for RM4, 000.

Yes it is true. Agent approached me and persuaded me to rent.

However they only looking at 8 months rent from Jan 2014 to August 2014 and MUST be fully furnished..a lot of ridiculous request i think... I will still prefer to sell

photo (22).JPG

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard Pinewood Studio just rented a 3 bedder at Ujana for a monthly rental of $6,500 for reference in case others are doing rental at Ujana.

Heard from the owner of the 1 + study that they rented to pinewood studio for RM4, 000.

Yes it is true. Agent approached me and persuaded me to rent.

However they only looking at 8 months rent from Jan 2014 to August 2014 and MUST be fully furnished..a lot of ridiculous request i think... I will still prefer to sell

View attachment 13366

Thanks for sharing, Kopikong and Kerochi :smile:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing, Kopikong and Kerochi :smile:

Read the Pinewood Studio's Ts and Cs carefully before signing. Like Kerochi shared, could be a one-sided lease agreement trying to look for unsuspecting or desperate owners.
However ebd of the day, it is a willing buyer willing seller market.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read the Pinewood Studio's Ts and Cs carefully before signing. Like Kerochi shared, could be a one-sided lease agreement trying to look for unsuspecting or desperate owners.
However ebd of the day, it is a willing buyer willing seller market.

Just like Kerochi, I find their offered price not attractive to me considering the fact that they are only renting for 8 months and that they are requesting for a whole list of things which Kerochi has shared.

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like Kerochi, I find their offered price not attractive to me considering the fact that they are only renting for 8 months and that they are requesting for a whole list of things which Kerochi has shared.

Heard a neighbour took the deal was asked to surrender the unit and moved out all his stuffs in a week time. For me, to move out all my stuffs need at least 3-4 weeks. This type of money very tough to earn and worse is short term less than standard one year lease.