• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgot to mention. We were impressed by the security at EL. The older ones have now been replaced with Nepalese Gurkhas. We were trying get in with an EL sales lady who has been around for a while, in their car that is clearly identifiable by the markings on it. She forgot her access pass and it took her a bit of convincing for us to get in. In the past, I remember, the guards would just open the gates without her even coming to a stop.

In case you are not familiar with the Gurkhas, these guys guard the house on Oxley Road, they are still recruited by the British and Indian Army. Here is more on them:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10782099

As described in the article - They are tough, they are brave, they are durable, they are amenable to discipline.

I have seen them in LF as well.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the pictures Investor. You have a great view from the corner window.

I was at the EL office today. For Phase 2 resale, I was told that SemiD transacted at 2.3M. Owners now asking for 2.5 and buyers still showing interest. The most recent phase 2 bungalow resale was at 3.9M. This was originally bought at 1.9M in late 2010.

Congrats to all of the phase 2 buyers. You guys had the vision as well as the guts to get in as early as 2010-2011 and truly deserve the rewards.

These are the only 6 semi-dees in Phase 2 with backyard facing Phase 2's garden.

The rest are back to back with neighbour's backyard, except those units forming the boundary of Phase 2. Eg. those with backyards facing the outer perimeter fencing of East Ledang's compound. These 6 units have the best facing and view but are also the 2 smallest in Built-up area among the 5 types of semi-dees in Phase 2.

Yup, I've heard the same range of prices you've heard for the resale prices. Moreover, it's buyers looking for sellers thru those UEM staff members now instead of the opposite. I was already approached by 2 sales staff asking whether or not I'm selling my unit in P2.

For you being one of the biggest investors in Iskandar here, we are the ones who should be congratulating you :biggrin:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgot to mention. We were impressed by the security at EL. The older ones have now been replaced with Nepalese Gurkhas. We were trying get in with an EL sales lady who has been around for a while, in their car that is clearly identifiable by the markings on it. She forgot her access pass and it took her a bit of convincing for us to get in. In the past, I remember, she guards would just open the gates without her even coming to a stop.

In case you are not familiar with the Gurkhas, these guys guard the house on Oxley Road, they are still recruited by the British and Indian Army. Here is more on them:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10782099

As described in the article - They are tough, they are brave, they are durable, they are amenable to discipline.

I have seen them in LF as well.

They are also employed by Singapore Police Force, forming a Gurkhas Contingent.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear forummers, all the tai kor, tai Ka cher, I need help. I think UEM is purposely charging me late interest amounting to 12k which exactly offsets the LD interest payable to me. I've spoken to the lawyer n lawyer explained that the delay is due to developer lawyers delay in issuing the title hence everything is delayed from there. I even appealed to UEM and wrote a letter with the chronology of events but to no avail. They only propose to give me a discount if 200myr!! I have no choice but to seek alternative ways of safeguarding my interest.

Does anyone of you know a good lawyer I can get advise from?

Btw, my NI unit is also slapped with 13k late payment interest. What is this??? UEM is so sneaky!

Please help provide a good reputable lawyer to me. Thank you everyone in advance!

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
For you being one of the biggest investors in Iskandar here, we are the ones who should be congratulating you :biggrin:

Firstly, I am NOT even close to being one of the biggest investors. I was just looking for a humble abode.

Secondly, I just humbly followed the path that you guys created in 2010-2011. Could not complain though. :biggrin:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear forummers, all the tai kor, tai Ka cher, I need help. I think UEM is purposely charging me late interest amounting to 12k which exactly offsets the LD interest payable to me. I've spoken to the lawyer n lawyer explained that the delay is due to developer lawyers delay in issuing the title hence everything is delayed from there. I even appealed to UEM and wrote a letter with the chronology of events but to no avail. They only propose to give me a discount if 200myr!! I have no choice but to seek alternative ways of safeguarding my interest.

Btw, my NI unit is also slapped with 13k late payment interest. What is this??? UEM is so sneaky!

Please help provide a good reputable lawyer to me. Thank you everyone in advance!

I was charged more than RM30k of late payment interest but that's just a calculation from their computer system.
After UEM coordinate with my lawyer, the human part of UEM minus out the late payment due to their own delay.
The balance which I need to pay was more than RM6k and my lawyer admitted that this portion was due to their own delay in paperwork.

So, if your lawyer confirms that all delay was due to UEM, then you should get your lawyer to deal with UEM. No need to engage another lawyer because it will cost you more money(lawyer fees are not cheap) and you might not win the case. Your lawyer already collected money from you for your loan agreement, just send emails and get them to settle for you, there won't be any extra charge from them.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly, I am NOT even close to being one of the biggest investors. I was just looking for a humble abode.

Secondly, I just humbly followed the path that you guys created in 2010-2011. Could not complain though. :biggrin:

Hahaha, you're being too humble my friend, only me and maybe a few members here know your investmentsss in Iskandar :wink:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did u ask your bank lawyer to give u a letter which provice the details of summary of chronology event n stated that the delay is cause by developer lawyer?

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Day East Ledang'ers,

1. Are there anyone affected by the occasional late night racing cars LOUD sounds,..zooming past the highway along the Anjung neighbourhood ?
I brought this up to UEM Customer Service, and was given the ususal courteous "akan datang" police will check / non-reply

Will the deveopers consider, building a short-cut road, from EL/LH/U - to Anjung ?
Currently One has to drive one big round,..covering about 1.9 km from EL Gate to Ajung - when the straight-line distance is only 700 metres,..

2. For Landed Properties - are the Owner contractually oblidged to re-paint house, at how many years' interval ? How much would it cost, to say, re-paint the externals of a terrace house in EL ?

Would anyone like to meet up for drnks, makan in the neighbourhood,....etc.,.. this weekend ? PM me,..Thanks

On another subject,..whatdaya think, of the Pines Residences ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi! g3abc! are u Chinese ?? I I'm in east Ledang now ! May I have u mobile num ??

Last edited:

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Day East Ledang'ers,

1. Are there anyone affected by the occasional late night racing cars LOUD sounds,..zooming past the highway along the Anjung neighbourhood ?
I brought this up to UEM Customer Service, and was given the ususal courteous "akan datang" police will check / non-reply

Will the deveopers consider, building a short-cut road, from EL/LH/U - to Anjung ?
Currently One has to drive one big round,..covering about 1.9 km from EL Gate to Ajung - when the straight-line distance is only 700 metres,..

2. For Landed Properties - are the Owner contractually oblidged to re-paint house, at how many years' interval ? How much would it cost, to say, re-paint the externals of a terrace house in EL ?

Would anyone like to meet up for drnks, makan in the neighbourhood,....etc.,.. this weekend ? PM me,..Thanks

On another subject,..whatdaya think, of the Pines Residences ?

Thanks

Hi bro this noisy has just a warm up. Once nearby racing circuit completed you will feel 10X LOUD SOUND what you hear last nite.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Hahaha, my rooftop jacuzzi nice or not? :biggrin:

555297_10151369738334667_211316383_n.jpg

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh my. that is a breeding ground for mosquito. and I can see you have 3 of those.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good water proofing! Well done. Put some stones and windmill to create the "Qi" for wealth!

throw some kois ,free pond

Hahaha, nice one Arsenal and Skooz :biggrin:
I intend to build watermills to generate electricity for my house lol.
And store these rain water underground for watering plants and cars ;D

Last edited: