• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

suntzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nosedive 60-90%? No way. Malaysia shares have already factored in some possibility of BN losing and Malaysia was one of the worst performing Asia stock markets last year due to concerns about BN losing. All macro indicators for Malaysia look good and they have strong domestic economy.

Also I can't imagine Malaysian tycoons and longterm developers who have recently announced billion dollar deals in Iskandar and JB investing for short term.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of Malaysian are already hoping and expecting the Govt of the day to marginally lose. Let's assume they really lost, do you expect the new Govt to do some major policy reversal on property development which will be very damaging resulting in the property market to nose dive? I supposed, those who are voting for opposition in the coming General Election are expecting a change for better not worst, right?

Again, I can agree with the equity market to take a plunge temporarily (if a new Govt is being elected) because investors would have to gain confidence with the new Govt.

Cheers
N
Dont dare to because if BN lost the elections, share and property prices will nosedive 60-90% for the 1st few years. Last election Malaysia shares were down 40% when BN win narrowly. If they lose the entire government, I cannot imagine the consequences.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nosedive 60-90%? No way. Malaysia shares have already factored in some possibility of BN losing and Malaysia was one of the worst performing Asia stock markets last year due to concerns about BN losing. All macro indicators for Malaysia look good and they have strong domestic economy.

Also I can't imagine Malaysian tycoons and longterm developers who have recently announced billion dollar deals in Iskandar and JB investing for short term.

The beauty of corrupted Asian regime like Singapore, Malaysia, etc. is policies will always be in place to enrich the rich (in this regard Sinkies investors are classified as "rich")

Last edited:

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still no news on the actual selling price for the semi-d lake facing despite launching this sunday. Anyone has the latest update?

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those already moved in the Ujana, would you be kind enough to take picture of the noble park and post it here. curious to know the progress for my unit there hehe. Was driving by the other day, couldnt get a glimpse as it was all fenced up.

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear friends,
My bro just collected his keys for Ujana yesterday, so far so good except water mark was spotted at the ceiling above the wash basin.(hope that not leakage;( from unit upstairs otherwise mafan liao).
According to my malaysian friend I was told that in malaysia they dont install gov gas for cooking like what we have in HDB . I have to order this blue tin gas from private. Another problem encountered is installation of air con. One a/c with one compressor if all rooms with a/c where can i put all compressor? not like in singapore can have system 3,4 (not sure leh;( can friends here enlighten me pls.)
Thanks

SNSD2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used an induction cooker instead of gas cooker. Ordering gas tanks sound very 'primitive' to me...only my mum's generation does that leh in sg. :smile:

Induction cooker is just as good ...mine is multifunctional , can boil soup for 2 to 3 hours , steam etc

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used an induction cooker instead of gas cooker. Ordering gas tanks sound very 'primitive' to me...only my mum's generation does that leh in sg. :smile:

Induction cooker is just as good ...mine is multifunctional , can boil soup for 2 to 3 hours , steam etc

Indeed, sound 'primitive' using gas tanks but for Ujana the stove is already installed. Are u staying in one of the unit there?
TQ

SNSD2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, sound 'primitive' using gas tanks but for Ujana the stove is already installed. Are u staying in one of the unit there?
TQ

Oh I see, then,there is not much choice left.

Nope, I am just passing through. I bought a landed at BH.:smile:

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ujana does have a tad bit of primitive stuff,..

1. No Rubbish Chute. Throw rubbish in a utility room at the lift lobby,..throw into the big green plastic trolley <-cleaners supposed to clear. This utility room has NO ventilation, so it does smell

2. Jacuzzi - no outdoor switch. Staff claimed auto on & off,..but so-far, such does not happen. Local Johor occupant overcomes this by opening up the panel to the motor, & pressing the industrial switch <-Dangerous

3. Ujana uses 'Sigma Lifts" <-which I hear, is in the process of being black-listed in Lee Bee Wah's ward, due to too many defects, break-downs. Also at Tradehub Singapore - which uses Sigma Lifts - the performance of this lift sucks, with after-sales service almost non-existant

When the Ujana lift arrives at Ground Floor, indicator states "G",..but must count at least 6, 7 seconds before the lift door opens. This can be a harrowing experience to those with some anxiety issues.

Ujana Lifts are too dark,..look claustrophobic & uses old-fashioned non-gloss vinyl tiles on the floor.

...the list continues,....but than, this is Malaysia, so learn to live with it.

If there are any other interested parties, maybe we can meet - to share more info'.

Last edited:

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
With an average selling price of 350 MYR/psf, I don't think Ujana is a mid-range condo.

My definition for Mid range condo would be Teega: selling at 700-850 MYR/psf and those at Medini (leasehold) selling at 600 MYR/psf...

For high end condo, we would move to Pine Tree Residences at PH selling at 1,300 MYR/psf

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was around the launch price. Now the units are asking for around $600 RM psf, which puts it into the mid-range according to your range. Teega and others developers are just profiteering from the hot market as their costs are actually quite low. I put it as mid-range due to my perception from facade, facilities and landscaping.

Last edited:

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
With an average selling price of 350 MYR/psf, I don't think Ujana is a mid-range condo.

My definition for Mid range condo would be Teega: selling at 700-850 MYR/psf and those at Medini (leasehold) selling at 600 MYR/psf...

For high end condo, we would move to Pine Tree Residences at PH selling at 1,300 MYR/psf

Sorry:( I dont agreed to what u have mentioned here. Ujana price was low because that was 2 years before compare to now. Doesn't mean the selling price is higher means high end condo.(we shall see what the redidences of Pine tree gets after paying 1300MYR/psf.)

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was around the launch price. Now the units are asking for around $600 RM psf, which puts it into the mid-range according to your range. Teega and others developers are just profiteering from the hot market as their costs are actually quite low. I put it as mid-range due to my perception from facade, facilities and landscaping.

Fully agreed :smile:

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am writing this without any conflict of interest (I do not own any condo in PH or Ujana) and from my experience in the real estate industry.

Ujana specs can not be compared to those of Teega and the new developments in Medini (Mah Sing, Distinctive Resources, UM Land etc..) Ujana is not a condo, it's an apartment.

In order to assess the range of a condo, you can look at things like facilities, car park, interior fittings, etc..

The carpark at ujana is not even multistory carpark ... I don't want to put down Ujana, it's being a fantastic investments.. but facts are facts.

Fully agreed :smile: