• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
not even scale model?

east ledang sales team must be the easiest job in the world. no need to do any sales/marketing, the house will just sell by itself

Tomorrow is the launch of next phase of noble park semi dees. 700 plus invites send out and a few hundred confirmed coming to try their luck. Only 20 units for sale around 2.2 million to 2.5 million.

If missed this can try leisure farm phase 2 bayou creek 3 weeks later. 40 semi dees up for sale . Layout and furnishing far superior to noble park. Price around the same or slightly lower after discount.

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow is the launch of next phase of noble park semi dees. 700 plus invites send out and a few hundred confirmed coming to try their luck. Only 20 units for sale around 2.2 million to 2.5 million.

If missed this can try leisure farm phase 2 bayou creek 3 weeks later. 40 semi dees up for sale . Layout and furnishing far superior to noble park. Price around the same or slightly lower after discount.

Actually it's called the Inspiration Park (Phase 6B) The Lakeside Twin Villas.
For Invited Guest Only for this preview.
1 unit per purchaser.

Good luck to all that are going for the balloting.
Remember to take some pictures and care to share the price.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard there are few sessions of balloting... First they open to their 5 stars customer then follow by 3 stars then 2 starts..... For new registrant, I guess super slim chance... Any update so far?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard there are few sessions of balloting... First they open to their 5 stars customer then follow by 3 stars then 2 starts..... For new registrant, I guess super slim chance... Any update so far?

Very few turn up probably less than 50. But all 20 will be sold out today.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx Valdez...I would thought at least more 100 people since someone said they have received more than 400 cheques...looks like a bit exaggerated. Is the pricing still same as 2.2-2.6mio?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx Valdez...I would thought at least more 100 people since someone said they have received more than 400 cheques...looks like a bit exaggerated. Is the pricing still same as 2.2-2.6mio?

Yes pricing 2.2 to 2.5. Discount depending on your status.2 to 5 % I think

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes pricing 2.2 to 2.5. Discount depending on your status.2 to 5 % I think

I did not go but just talked with my sales lady. All units cleaned out at around 5 pm.

Morning they had Star buyers, starting at 5 star. I heard that even some of the 5 star were disappointed as they allocated 3 units and 6 showed up.

The registered buyers were asked to come at 3.30 and only 7 units allocated.

The size was around 3400 sft + a roof terrace. Pricing ranged from 2.19 M for 4000 sft land to slightly below 2.6M for 7500 sft land.

Discount started at 5% for 5 star and tapered down. She could not tell how many showed up finally at 3.30 as she was inside. But definitely a lot more than the number of units allocated.

Last edited:

Nobama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from the ballot. All units sold. UEM staff celebrating with a Chinese New Year dinner. Best chances to the 3, 2,1 star ballets. Corner units with over 6k sft land at 2.5m and below. Fantastic roof balcony 300 sft not included in the 3500sft builtin. So a total of 3800 sft and all glass wall.

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows what is the sales packages for phase 2 for owner who bought during the time of UEM promotion? besides the 30K signature kitchen n air con. what else?

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know what's the criteria for 5 Star or 3 Star etc?? Hope some who knows, kindly share.

Cheers
N

Purchased directly from UEM Land before with the following amount:
5 stars - more than myr8mio
3 stars - btw 3 to 8mio
2 stars- btw 1 to 3
1 stars- below 1 mio

They don't have 4 stars.... Don't ask me why.. I suspect number 4 is not a good number Kua :biggrin:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows what is the sales packages for phase 2 for owner who bought during the time of UEM promotion? besides the 30K signature kitchen n air con. what else?

Hi! Bro u mean air con unit also ?today I just go collect the key and inside only the kitchen cabinet but air con unit dun have !!

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today UEM comfirm for me LD $ , my one is RM 190k but dun know how this amount come ! From which date to which date !! The chq wil get one month from today ! Issue one chq also need one month !! What they staff doing ???

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi! Bro u mean air con unit also ?today I just go collect the key and inside only the kitchen cabinet but air con unit dun have !!

My semi d come with free $30k kitchen cabinet voucher, free whole house aircon n 18 months free maintenance.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure Farm bayou creek phase 2 also need balloting?

You can call the sales office at +60137270878 for details of the bayou creek phase 2 launch. Think its after the CNY and 40 units of semi d around the same size of east ledang noble park phase 2. Think got discount.

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today UEM comfirm for me LD $ , my one is RM 190k but dun know how this amount come ! From which date to which date !! The chq wil get one month from today ! Issue one chq also need one month !! What they staff doing ???

恭喜发财!
aiyo! Be happy liao confirmed got $ coming in .just wait la one month only.
Happy New year :smile:

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
My semi d come with free $30k kitchen cabinet voucher, free whole house aircon n 18 months free maintenance.

How abt the membership for the clubhse. I thought this is also included.
Thanks for sharing:smile:

Last edited:

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

For Ujana only Kitchen cabinet, No air con. However, by now u should receive the 6k Jusco cash voucher. When did u purchase yr apt?

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
does all the freebies recorded somewhere? my S&P does not stated any freebies but sales person did promise something. worried if UEMland do not honour the freebies there is nothing we can do also.