• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

g3abc;1425021 what phase is this ? price per house ? thanks[/QUOTE said:
Phase 3A Melody Park Resort Villas on the right, launched in May 2011, ranged from RM2.4M to RM3.3M. Fully sold out.

Phase 3B Melody Park Pavillion Vills on Left. Fully sold out as well.

After these two, they launched Phase 4A Noble Park (just behind phase 3A) and that is fully sold out as well. If you are interested, they will launch Phase 4B Noble Park in April, starting RM 4M+.

Last edited:

NameName

Thanks for the number. I managed to get hold of UEM Credit Control Dept, the reason given was due to System Generated, they will do the final adjustment once all the relevant documents are complete. Now waiting for my banker to release the final progress payment.

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, I have been following this thread for quite a while, sorry for not contributing and this happen to be my virgin post. I bought a semi-d Ph 2 at East Ledang back in Jan 2011. I have just received UEM registered mail for the final settlement and the procedures for the key collection. Everything seems quite normal until UEM attached the Statement to request for the late payment interest owing to them amounting to RM57K. Any bro/sis here encounter with the similar problem?

no worris, all delay was caused by UEM, developer should waive all late interest charges. Contact yr solicitor and they will handle everything.:smile:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
EL ph 2 gate.JPG can any people tell me ,this gate is safe -EL ph 2 gate - no cctv and no guard ? to low ?

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
1hth6s.jpg

what are they building - behind these row of houses along the main East Ledang Access Road ?
How much would such a house cost ?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am.
what are your exposure in this area ?
thanks

Hi g3abc,
What's exposure?
I didn't buy Ujana, just EL P2 and P7.
I'm getting my keys to P2 and will be using it for weekend stays.
Just interested to know the experience and feel of staying there :wink:

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi g3abc,
What's exposure?
I didn't buy Ujana, just EL P2 and P7.
I'm getting my keys to P2 and will be using it for weekend stays.
Just interested to know the experience and feel of staying there :wink:

Ujana,..Great Place !
Nice Fresher Air (than in SG)
Quiet
Nepaese Guards are strict in saying "NO", for almost everything - in a smiling way, but do not know how to handle enquiries vis the intercom and other matters pertaining to the pool, jacuzzi,...etc. Yes, it's not their job, but the Ujana Manager arrows them guards for assistance - after normal working hours
Mydin stocks soso food - for cooking. Expensive, considering Malaysian standards
Anjung Food Court's Great,..C & G for me.
There IS a Bus service from Anjung to SH, via Gelang Patah) !!!
Ujana feels verrrry safe, compared to sleeping in a landed (as in a landed property,..sometimes One feels the energy of the night & wonders, worries - which window may self-open)
I have seen the flashing of the Local Security Pick-ups,...rushing to various landed houses at night,..from my top-floor lift landing,...numerus times

Ujana UEM Staff are Nice, Enthuisastic,...very Keen to learn,..however certain cultural hiccups remains.

Security sequence,..scan to enter Ujana premises,..scan to drive into car park,..scan to enter lift lobby

The Biggest bugbear I have - is that there is a "Utility" - rubbish-collection room (poorly ventilated) in every lift lobby,..whereby the flat occupent throws rubbish, into the standard, 4 feet high green plastic bin. Staff WILL have to be used,..to trolley this smey bin, via same lifts as residents,..to clear rubbish....Verrry labour intensive

Ujana seemed to be designed by physically short architects, as the lift button console is very low,..and old-world architets, because there is a Ground Floor room for "Drivers to rest", in other words, Deveopers, Designers envisage a lifetyle of "towkays being chauffered to Ujan,..and drivers go into a holding room to wait/rest,.."

I like the higher ceilings,..the very bright common areas.

..what elst would you like to know, Sir ?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ujana,..Great Place !
Quiet
Nepaese Guards are strict in saying "NO", for almost everything - in a smiling way, but do not know how to handle enquiries vis the intercom and other matters pertaining to the pool, jacuzzi,...etc. Yes, it's not their job, but the Ujana Manager arrows them guards for assistance - after normal working hours
Mydin stocks soso food - for cooking. Expensive, considering Malaysian standards
Ujana feels verrrry safe, compared to sleeping in a landed (as in a landed property,..sometimes One feels the energy of the night & wonders, worries - which window may self-open)
I have seen the flashing of the Local Security Pick-ups,...rushing to various landed houses at night,..from my top-floor lift landing,...numerus times

Ujana UEM Staff are Nice, Enthuisastic,...very Keen to learn,..however certain cultural hiccups remains.

Security sequence,..scan to enter Ujana premises,..scan to drive into car park,..scan to enter lift lobby

The Biggest bugbear I have - is that there is a "Utility" - rubbish-collection room (poorly ventilated) in every lift lobby,..whereby the flat occupent throws rubbish, into the standard, 4 feet high green plastic bin. Staff WILL have to be used,..to trolley this smey bin, via same lifts as residents,..to clear rubbish....Verrry labour intensive

Ujana seemed to be designed by physically short architects, as the lift button console is very low,..and old-world architets, because there is a Ground Floor room for "Drivers to rest", in other words, Deveopers, Designers envisage a lifetyle of "towkays being chauffered to Ujan,..and drivers go into a holding room to wait/rest,.."

Wow g3abc, thanks a lot for your sharing. You've covered more than what I've anticipated.
Wonder what happened to those landed units where the Securities rushed to? Were those in EL or LH? Did you find out?

P.S. Just gave you 15 points, thanks for sharing.
You have a Power of 3 now, which means that every time you add to someone's reputation(Star Icon, bottom left of a post), he/she gets 3 points from you.

Last edited:

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investor, Sir,...Are you able to access a map, showing the different sectors of the different phases of EL ?

When You collect Your keys,...Do remember to chase - in a nice polite way - for the Electricity to be connected.
Many in Ujana compain of "slow TNB" service (vindicating Namewee's TNB song)

Also do note that there are certain differences in definitions, i.e. "Sold door" - as I understand, refers to One Homogenoius piece of real wood, whereas Developer's defination refers to a series of smaller solid wood pieces , put together, to make a "soid" door. The breeze in my unit is soooo strong, that I have to use 2 rubber stoppers & main door slammed so often, that the door-rim trimming has cracked, thus exposing the weak jointing adhesive used for this "solid" door.

However, general built-quality is still better than my other places at Draycott 8, Amaryiss Ville,...during construction, I've seen more Indonesian construction workers (which in my opinion, are better with their hands, them Chinamen <-which was/is NOT used in Johor for construction)

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
2s8kd2a.jpg

2013 Legoland Fireworks,...

Superb view! Sure very nice for your family to enjoy such a beautiful firework from ur condo, super liked! Guess this is the different between landed n condo. No wonder some people prefer condo over landed.

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ujana,..Great Place !
Quiet

Thanks for sharing. Congratulation for your wonderful home. Really cool.

Is it a norm that the condo/apartment in Malaysia do not have a rubbish chute? I checked with some of the sales people before and they said the chute is fire harzard and they are not allowed to build. Any brothers or sisters know?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Investor, Sir,...Are you able to access a map, showing the different sectors of the different phases of EL ?

When You collect Your keys,...Do remember to chase - in a nice polite way - for the Electricity to be connected.
Many in Ujana compain of "slow TNB" service (vindicating Namewee's TNB song)

Also do note that there are certain differences in definitions, i.e. "Sold door" - as I understand, refers to One Homogenoius piece of real wood, whereas Developer's defination refers to a series of smaller solid wood pieces , put together, to make a "soid" door. The breeze in my unit is soooo strong, that I have to use 2 rubber stoppers & main door slammed so often, that the door-rim trimming has cracked, thus exposing the weak jointing adhesive used for this "solid" door.

However, general built-quality is still better than my other places at Draycott 8, Amaryiss Ville,...during construction, I've seen more Indonesian construction workers (which in my opinion, are better with their hands, them Chinamen <-which was/is NOT used in Johor for construction)

Alamah, please don't address me as Sir :wink: Thanks for your advice, I'll try to dig out what I have. If I can find something, I'll take a picture and post it here.