• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Laomaomao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, I have buyer wish to buy EL Terrace corner unit or Semi D. Anyone planing to sell ur unit pls pm me ur number. Thx..

Nobama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi every one here. I am looking to buy a unit at East Ledang direct from UEMland.

I would like to ask any of you existing owner of East Ledang (be it landed or condo ) would kindly be my referer as a buyer. They UEM will give me a small token if I am referred by one of you owners. Lunch on me...please call me or sms me at 97111271. Thank you.

Inception

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Nobama,

I have sent you a SMS. No need for lunch. Welcome to EL.

Inception

Hi every one here. I am looking to buy a unit at East Ledang direct from UEMland.

I would like to ask any of you existing owner of East Ledang (be it landed or condo ) would kindly be my referer as a buyer. They UEM will give me a small token if I am referred by one of you owners. Lunch on me...please call me or sms me at 97111271. Thank you.

Nobama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you NT and the who replied helpfully. All of you are most kind and deserving of prosperity in Iskandar! Thanks again.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you NT and the who replied helpfully. All of you are most kind and deserving of prosperity in Iskandar! Thanks again.

Welcome you to join our growing EL community. Glad to hear that your request had been answered. Nice to see that people are looking out for one another and being helpful. Makes the environment less stressful.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already get a letter from UEM to collect the key on 21th jan 2013 for my ph 2 bungalow unit

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already get a letter from UEM to collect the key on 21th jan 2013 for my ph 2 bungalow unit

And today I have my electricity connected. Full steam ahead to move in fully and celebrate CNY here with fireworks. Whoa!!

Wow congrats guys, seems like my turn will be just around the corner though I'm not quite ready to spend time on those basic installations and stuffs.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heven go collect my key but in Uem letter not mention any UEM late delivery $ for me ???? Got any people know this issue ??

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congrats:wink: so have u collected yr keys(today already 25Jan) according to the lady at finance dept they will calculate the late delivery charges on the day of VP. cheque will be issued to you. ( not sure how true it is.) Please update us once u collected the keys.
"HUAT AH!!!!"CNY:wink:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received this email from UEM regarding the next phase of noble park semi d.

Dear all,

1) Launching Date; After the final meeting, management has finally decided to launch on 3rd February, Sunday. which is next weekend.

2) In the invitation email, they will specified on the "term & conditions" And time. There will have few sections of the booking. Grouping by star rate of UEM 's exiting customer & new registerants. Marketing side still compiling the invitation email. If not sent by today than may be Monday evening.

3) The event is start from 8am. You are required to acknowledge your identity at the registration counter under my customers name list. While you make the payment also acknowledge me as your "sales representative" in the sales form. There is no time for discussion during the booking if you have been luckly selected.

4) Floor plan still not final. It is about the same lay out as previous. But with roof top garden of 100SF. Total built up area is about 3,400SF. Land size about 4,000sf.

5) No show house ,no scale model for viewing.

6) Package given are not final, however it is about the same as previous one. Such as S&P's legal fess & M.O.T, Horizon hill membership, maintenace fees 12 mths, internet connection, air-cons fitted & etc. A standard package form will be given to you upon booking.

7) Must bring cheque, Photocopy Passport, not transferable, no authorization.

I hope above information are helpful to you. Should you need further assistant, please do not hesitate to sms/whatsapp me at +6013-7222992 till 27th Jan,sunday. I will be away From 28th Jan,Monday till 2nd February, hence kindly sms me at another mobile number+60177789982.

Wish you Good luck, get prepared and see you there on 3rd February.:-)

Have a good day.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
not even scale model?

east ledang sales team must be the easiest job in the world. no need to do any sales/marketing, the house will just sell by itself

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Valdez!

Did your contact provide any info on pricing?

Understand its rm$2 million to rm$2.4 million. Land size from 4000 to 4500 sq feet. Built up 3400 sq feet including 100 sq feet balcony.

Think its a good buy. But chances slim unless you are uem Vvip customers.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is always about supply and demand. If no one interests in their products, you think they can shake legs like that?

not even scale model?

east ledang sales team must be the easiest job in the world. no need to do any sales/marketing, the house will just sell by itself

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Valdez!

Did your contact provide any info on pricing?[/QUOTE

Latest update. Only 20 units of semi dee up for grab. 4 reserved for company. 400 plus registered guests. Looks like chances very slim if you are not a VVIP member ie purchased rm$5 million and above of UEM properties.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just received this email from UEM regarding the next phase of noble park semi d.

Dear all,

1) Launching Date; After the final meeting, management has finally decided to launch on 3rd February, Sunday. which is next weekend.

2) In the invitation email, they will specified on the "term & conditions" And time. There will have few sections of the booking. Grouping by star rate of UEM 's exiting customer & new registerants. Marketing side still compiling the invitation email. If not sent by today than may be Monday evening.

3) The event is start from 8am. You are required to acknowledge your identity at the registration counter under my customers name list. While you make the payment also acknowledge me as your "sales representative" in the sales form. There is no time for discussion during the booking if you have been luckly selected.

4) Floor plan still not final. It is about the same lay out as previous. But with roof top garden of 100SF. Total built up area is about 3,400SF. Land size about 4,000sf.

5) No show house ,no scale model for viewing.

6) Package given are not final, however it is about the same as previous one. Such as S&P's legal fess & M.O.T, Horizon hill membership, maintenace fees 12 mths, internet connection, air-cons fitted & etc. A standard package form will be given to you upon booking.

7) Must bring cheque, Photocopy Passport, not transferable, no authorization.

I hope above information are helpful to you. Should you need further assistant, please do not hesitate to sms/whatsapp me at +6013-7222992 till 27th Jan,sunday. I will be away From 28th Jan,Monday till 2nd February, hence kindly sms me at another mobile number+60177789982.

Wish you Good luck, get prepared and see you there on 3rd February.:-)

Have a good day.

Thanks for sharing :smile: