• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: East Ledang PH 2A

Wow, Ujana very nicely done up! This landscape also help to promote East Ledang as you will have to pass through this way....the trees do create a different feel.

Yup the whole area will look nicer with the completion of Ujana and Impiana. Hope they'll also beautify the landscape at entrances to EL and LH in future.

Nobama

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pylons at the back of estate going into Pencawang Masuk Utama near to Semids. Better sell before it is too late.

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

So are you staying in Singapore now? So you'll be moving to East Ledang permanently when your unit in Phase 2 is ready?

It has been a year staying in EL and waiting for my unit in Phase 2 ready so I can move in permanently. Sad to hear from the customer service yesterday that key collection will be delayed till mid Dec due to pending approval from the authority. The customer service did not elaborate further what kind of approval they are waiting for.

Btw, understand you have few units in Phase 2 so do u intend to stay in EL?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

All sort of info coming out on the handover of Phase 2 semi-D... however i believe none of the staff knows the correct date.
I visited UEM office just over the weekend and have no reliable news either... considering the high staff turnover i don't bother to believe anything until they inform me to collect keys.

I know for Phase 8 terraces it is definitely at least 6 months delay - base on what i see with my own eyes.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All sort of info coming out on the handover of Phase 2 semi-D... however i believe none of the staff knows the correct date.
I visited UEM office just over the weekend and have no reliable news either... considering the high staff turnover i don't bother to believe anything until they inform me to collect keys.

I know for Phase 8 terraces it is definitely at least 6 months delay - base on what i see with my own eyes.

Hi LeMans,

Based on what you see, will Phase 7 be completed earlier than Phase 8?
Hey by the way, I think someone is selling his/her Type C which is facing the garden :smile:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Went to check out Killiney Kopitiam and they are all set out to start business any time now.

Hopefully we can get sinkie kind of food there.

mboy32

Hi all,

my 1st time in this thread. Have been looking around East Ledang and got to know that they have this new Noble Park Villas from RM3.5Mill.

Do you all think it is too expensive as previously the Melody Park only cost around RM2.5Mill-2.8Mill

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all,

my 1st time in this thread. Have been looking around East Ledang and got to know that they have this new Noble Park Villas from RM3.5Mill.

Do you all think it is too expensive as previously the Melody Park only cost around RM2.5Mill-2.8Mill

Hi mboy32: Welcome! Phase 3A Melody Park was launched in April 2011, however, Noble Park to my knowledge was launched in July 2012. Prices in Nusajaya in general have gone up quite a bit in that time frame. Also, as I understand from Sales, Noble Park is being positioned as being a bit more luxurious than Melody Park.

Btw, as I understand from sales, they may have a few units left at Phase 3B, Pavillion Villas at around 3M. You may want to check with sales.

Whether they are very expensive on not depends on your budget and requirements. My own opinion is that these days there are many options for condos. Upcoming launches in Medini and Puteri Harbour. However, landed bungalows in Nusajaya seems to be scarce. Very limited launches in East Ledang, Horizon Hills and Leisure Farms. East Ledang is running out of space very fast. If you can get hold of a 5000 sft bungalow with 10000 sft of land for around 3M, sounds like good value to me. Another option is to buy land at Ledang Heights or Leisure Farms and build. But then, I have heard that many sellers have taken their land off the market + you have to go through the hassles of building.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here got any idea when will the Ph6 actual Lakeview units be out for sale?

Heard from sales that the initial plan was to launch in November, however, the number of enquiries far exceed the supply and they have been overwhelmed. They have only 24 units and this the last phase of semi Ds. Sales is still trying to figure out the best way to launch as they feel that the situation will be worse than what they had at Teega.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all,

Personally I prefer the architecture and layout of Noble Park. However at 3.5m for just 8000 sft land and 5200 sft built up, I will chose to buy land and build.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi LeMans,

Based on what you see, will Phase 7 be completed earlier than Phase 8?
Hey by the way, I think someone is selling his/her Type C which is facing the garden :smile:

For sure Phase 7 will be earlier. The Type C on sales is not intl unit, plus the fact is people dont understand you cant transact a property before TOP. The transaction will get stuck and delayed... so only if one is willing to go through the hassle :smile:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree, 10,000sqft land @ RM 100 psf = RM 1mil only. To build say reasonably good quality finishing with Interior Design (eg, marble flooring, solid timber for bedrooms, built-in kitchen, wardrobes and fittings) all inclusive @ RM 400 psf for Buildup area of 6000sf = RM 2.4mil. Cheaper, bigger land, faster and design the way you want it plus ready to move in condition! The only set back is that you have to spend time to realise your dream house......

Cheers
N

Personally I prefer the architecture and layout of Noble Park. However at 3.5m for just 8000 sft land and 5200 sft built up, I will chose to buy land and build.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For sure Phase 7 will be earlier. The Type C on sales is not intl unit, plus the fact is people dont understand you cant transact a property before TOP. The transaction will get stuck and delayed... so only if one is willing to go through the hassle :smile:

Hi LeMans2011,

From iproperty, I found one 'Type C' bumi lot and another international lot . Here's the link to the one which is international lot, http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/1724311/EAST_LEDANG_Semi-detached_House_ForSale

Yup I've also heard that owners can only sell their units when it's completed. For those who have been wanting to sell theirs much earlier but couldn't do it because of the law, it's a big(ang pao) blessing in disguise from the lawmakers since prices have appreciated so much while they were waiting for completion, damn lucky!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi LeMans2011,

From iproperty, I found one 'Type C' bumi lot and another international lot . Here's the link to the one which is international lot, http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/1724311/EAST_LEDANG_Semi-detached_House_ForSale

Yup I've also heard that owners can only sell their units when it's completed. For those who have been wanting to sell theirs much earlier but couldn't do it because of the law, it's a big(ang pao) blessing in disguise from the lawmakers since prices have appreciated so much while they were waiting for completion, damn lucky!

Good job investor. Now you have found the unit for me, how about loan me a million to purchase the unit?:biggrin:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good job investor. Now you have found the unit for me, how about loan me a million to purchase the unit?:biggrin:

Hahaha, I need to take a loan from you instead :wink:
Sell yours and swop to this garden facing unit lah, then we are neighbors liao :biggrin:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

east ledang.JPG

View of East Ledang from Ujana

Last edited:

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow very nice. you got a unit up there? how did you enter to take this picture?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

ledang height.JPG

view of Ledang Height.

The view from the penthouse on 22nd floor but is not my unit. Viewing deck and function place on 23rd floor. Windy and good view.