• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow very impressive portfolio...i like east ledang alot but dont have enough bullet to even load one semi d....too late into the market...guess "micro (X3)" investor like us still got alot to learn from "small" investor like you...haha

Haha I'm definitely not qualified to teach or to give advice.
Other than being a small investor, I'm just a lucky investor on this one.

There are quite a few members in this forum who give good advice as they cover both pros and cons/ rewards and risks.

A few others are more experienced investors who shared many tips on property investments.
I've learnt a lot from all their sharings.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are quite a few members in this forum who give good advice as they cover both pros and cons/ rewards and risks.

A few others are more experienced investors who shared many tips on property investments.

You are just being humble bro investor :smile: i chanced upon this forum 1 year ago and has been visiting this forum almost on daily basis ever since...

Learnt alot from experienced investors here especially bro wuqi, lastresort and many many others...too bad can't contribute much to the forum as i'm still learning...

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
re-ujana,..how soon is very soon ? sori,..but I think earliest will be Oct-Nov this year.
what are the advantages of ujana ?
thanks

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
how easy is to get tenant in east ledang?

Haven't been there for a while but last I see few months ago most of the earlier phase are empty.

Quite easily I would imagine though I don't own anything there.

But I have heard of companies who have set up offices within East Ledang itself.

Can't blame them since there isn't really solid office spaces available in the Nusajaya region yet and certainly no serviced offices are available at this stage.

Many of the owners are still holding on to the properties as a weekend user, thus the empty units I suspect.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before u got lucky, also need 2 aim n attempt n action. The risks level were very high back then, n u went in, definitely not some coin-toss or big-small lucky games la .. Well done bro. I follow what u write closely. Write more leh :smile:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

But I have heard of companies who have set up offices within East Ledang itself.

Can't blame them since there isn't really solid office spaces available in the Nusajaya region yet and certainly no serviced offices are available at this stage.

Many of the owners are still holding on to the properties as a weekend user, thus the empty units I suspect.

Just chit chat with a property agent who have transacted a few deals in EL.

He mentioned that the rental rate for link duplex terrace is 5.0 to 5.5k for partially furnished unit. He also say that many angmo rent there and bought land in LH to built their castle in LH and they can supervise the project from EL.

If such were the current rental rate, then the ROI is indeed very attractive for those who bought at the initial phase.

He also said he transacted for a semi-d at 2.1m and another earlier at 1.85m. My neighbour bought their semi-D at 1.7m and they told me it is cheap as it was well done up. This unit was costing 1.1m with renovation done up when first bought. All this is share for information and ppl are advised to do their own research when making investment as it is not so cheap as compared to the first wave of investors.

Heard also that UEM would be launching their next phase Semi-d in September, possibly to time with the legoland opening.

If anyone interested, better put name with UEM first to get first bite of the cherry, if you believe in EL.

I went to check out one Medini, a 99 year condo development and what I heard from the sales staff was the selling price by this developer had gone up by 30% from the initial launch in Jan this year and there is not that many good units left.

limmcd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since Ujana will be the first luxury apartment to be ready in Nusajaya region, it will act as an indicator for the yield returns for those who have invested in apartments. As the key collection date jive in with the launch date of Legoland, Indoor Themepark, Unis, etc.. I'm crossing my fingers for the psf to really hit RM600 or rental yield of RM40psf.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are just being humble bro investor :smile: i chanced upon this forum 1 year ago and has been visiting this forum almost on daily basis ever since...

Learnt alot from experienced investors here especially bro wuqi, lastresort and many many others...too bad can't contribute much to the forum as i'm still learning...

I'm not humble, in fact quite hao lian :biggrin: hehehe!
Yes Nick, there are many wise ppl here and we can definitely learn something from them.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before u got lucky, also need 2 aim n attempt n action. The risks level were very high back then, n u went in, definitely not some coin-toss or big-small lucky games la .. Well done bro. I follow what u write closely. Write more leh :smile:

Hi DREAMorACTION,
You've also Dream n Action didn't you? You are also daring mah, Haha.
Thanks bro, your investment is also seeing profit now and it'll grow further :smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just chit chat with a property agent who have transacted a few deals in EL.

He mentioned that the rental rate for link duplex terrace is 5.0 to 5.5k for partially furnished unit. He also say that many angmo rent there and bought land in LH to built their castle in LH and they can supervise the project from EL.

If such were the current rental rate, then the ROI is indeed very attractive for those who bought at the initial phase.

He also said he transacted for a semi-d at 2.1m and another earlier at 1.85m. My neighbour bought their semi-D at 1.7m and they told me it is cheap as it was well done up. This unit was costing 1.1m with renovation done up when first bought. All this is share for information and ppl are advised to do their own research when making investment as it is not so cheap as compared to the first wave of investors.

Heard also that UEM would be launching their next phase Semi-d in September, possibly to time with the legoland opening.

If anyone interested, better put name with UEM first to get first bite of the cherry, if you believe in EL.

I went to check out one Medini, a 99 year condo development and what I heard from the sales staff was the selling price by this developer had gone up by 30% from the initial launch in Jan this year and there is not that many good units left.

Thanks for sharing. Just added your reputation points

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing. Just added your reputation points

Just chat with one of the Sales ppl at UEM.

Semi-d will not be opened for registration of interest. It is first-come-first serve, unlike last time can put name first.

Now selling the bungalow at phase 4 and 4A starting at 3.5m. It would be interesting to see how their sales on these doing.

Last time entry level is 500k only and now resale is already close to or at 1.0m for entry level.

GusGus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just chat with one of the Sales ppl at UEM.

Semi-d will not be opened for registration of interest. It is first-come-first serve, unlike last time can put name first.

Now selling the bungalow at phase 4 and 4A starting at 3.5m. It would be interesting to see how their sales on these doing.

Last time entry level is 500k only and now resale is already close to or at 1.0m for entry level.

Wow ... Remember the initial phase bungalows a couple of years back were going for slightly above RM 2.0M.

Can only see prices going up further once Legoland opens with cars driving pass Horizon Hills and East Ledang. Curiosity will lead to increase awareness and demand.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Photo Section- This is how Living Spaces should be.

Nice... not too large... but that is starting 3.5m?

Yes, starts at 3.5 M for a Type A 5215 sft built up and 8407 sft land. Goes up to 4.1 M for Type C 5375 sft built up and 11888 sft land. These are for non Bumi units.

I was told by UEM sales the 2 most expensive units were reserved Pre launch. Not sure if they actually signed the SP agreement.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, wonder if u haf any updates on the sunrise? Thks!

Yes, starts at 3.5 M for a Type A 5215 sft built up and 8407 sft land. Goes up to 4.1 M for Type C 5375 sft built up and 11888 sft land. These are for non Bumi units.

I was told by UEM sales the 2 most expensive units were reserved Pre launch. Not sure if they actually signed the SP agreement.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

That being the case it would be more worthwhile to buy land and build. Buy 1 acre 46000 sft at 2.5m and construction costs 1m

setay71

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello everyone
Glad to join this forum. I have been looking at Nusajaya area for investments.
Can anyone enlighten why east ledang or ledang heights command such a premium over:
- Leisure Farm. Is this good for money since its like 50% below what East Ledang/Ledang heights asking?
- Horizon Hill. This is also much cheaper than East Ledang/Ledang Heights?
Cheers
Mike

clarencesim

Alfrescian
Loyal
last week went to the sales office and was told that 7 units sold in phase 4a - 4 biught by singaporean and 3 by japanese