• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'earthworms' in toilet

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could they be living in the water tank ?

Are you saying that some Banglas had dumped their Indon girl friend in the water tank again?. No, most likey the sewerage system is extremely filthy & had not been cleaned for years. The TC had been lazy or do not have enough funds, maybe loosing it on some long, long, long term investments.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You're lucky me sometimes got to to deal with fucking snakes and other weird reptiles.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were occasions when i found small centipedes! :smile:

Your toilet must be very dirty, or the building in which your home is located is very dirty. First scrub your toilet with bleach, the commercial ones you find at the supermarket, then detergent & lastly dettol or equivalent. The building, you need the TC to do it.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's thousand legged worm la

Millipede.jpg

Yes, this looks like the type of worm infestation that plagued almost the entire west part of Pasir Ris way back in 1993 to 2000. It sort of 'pop' when you step on it, due to their hard crusty exterior, it's certainly not a earthworm although the resemblance is close. I doubt any fish will eat that.

A check to the link of that pic reveals it's a millipede.

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,the solution is boiling water.I pour hot boiling water to every creek n corners and it kill the eggs too.hope it help you.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're lucky me sometimes got to to deal with fucking snakes and other weird reptiles.

Joe how you deal with the snakes?.... I once freaked out when I saw a green coloured snake slithering around my mom in law's garden... KNN, I screamed in fright and spilled my coffee... In the end the maid drove out the snake by using a bamboo pole... My mom in law's neighbour once found a 2m python relaxing inside her living room...:eek:

bugeyed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your toilet must be very dirty, or the building in which your home is located is very dirty. First scrub your toilet with bleach, the commercial ones you find at the supermarket, then detergent & lastly dettol or equivalent. The building, you need the TC to do it.

My toilet i think cleaner than most malls' in SG :p. Must be my estate. I had to seal my rubbish chute completely because of cockroaches in the chute system. 2 months after complete reno, my new kitchen cabinet was infested with cockroaches, which came through the chute. Whenever TC fogs the chute (i had to email them to remind them), dead cockroaches can be seen everywhere at void deck.

The building lagi best; my neighbour above asked if I had a machine in my house, as his living room floor vibrates now and then. THen we realized it's because we turned on our ceiling fan!

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah.dettol do not kill it.hot boiling water is the best.

I don't claim to be expert but Dettol served me well for decades. I do believe the chemical and smell in Dettol deters insects from coming in. The formula can't be too strong of course, otherwise it'd be poisonously harmful to humans too. Anyway, there's always the occasional cockroach or lizard. If it runs, I'll let it run. If not, I'll kill it, by hand. Nothing so difficult. Just smack it and later wash hand with soap.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bleach will not help.

Try pouring battery water, dont keena your hands or clothes though.

1. Maybe there is a bird nest somewhere.

2. There may be small crevices in the walls or flooring and they breed, if so its very difficult to get rid of all of them.

Thanks. Maybe will try bleaching the cracks too. Once i found one sliding in and out of a small hole in between the wall tiles!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. Maybe will try bleaching the cracks too. Once i found one sliding in and out of a small hole in between the wall tiles!
Make sure your toilet is airy too, hot water (humid+ moist) + no ventilations breeds them, sealed the cracks with putty if possible bah....

Last edited: