• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dying in sleep is the way to go

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Let's all try not to post like siao lang, a little bit of squabble here and there is ok. Even me and screwball I would like to take the same approach.
Hey that's great bro! So let's start our kindness movement. You and me! :thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
Hey that's great bro! So let's start our kindness movement. You and me! :thumbsup:

Actually I already started long ago, but it was misinterpreted as targeting. Of course there must still be a little conflict and mutual irritation, otherwise no fun.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were any kinder, they'd offer me sainthood. :biggrin:
If you psychopath that posted a long list of nipple photos TO TARGET ME one day after I exposed you Sinkie clone are called kind, the whole world is full of saints. Pui!

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually I already started long ago, but it was misinterpreted as targeting. Of course there must still be a little conflict and mutual irritation, otherwise no fun.
Indeed you have. And yes, conflict and squabbles because of differing views, opinions are to be expected. Yes, it could even be fun!:biggrin: But I try to avoid conflict based on unfounded allegations and ending up being overly aggressive, rude and irritating. One of those perpetrators is currently residing in my ignore list.:roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree! Let's be kind to all, genuinely kind. But we still can have fun along the way like being cheeky, witty, sarcastic. After all, life is short. :biggrin:
Insulting me a slut whore mistress and called that your entertainment is nowhere even remotely kind or cheeky witty sarcastic. It’s just plain evil low class lowly lowlife son of whore act. Pui!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my next life, I want to be a wealthy industrialist AMDK living in Canada. Not saying this because of individuals who have emigrated there. But I truly like that country.
When you visit Toronto, may be we try to meet for a coffee, beer, wine, or a meal.
Toronto Greek Town, near Danforth and Chester.

jw5

Loyal
Indeed you have. And yes, conflict and squabbles because of differing views, opinions are to be expected. Yes, it could even be fun!:biggrin: But I try to avoid conflict based on unfounded allegations and ending up being overly aggressive, rude and irritating. One of those perpetrators is currently residing in my ignore list.:roflmao:

I am very relaxed these days what with working from home and all. So no problem with logging in and posting. often.
But let's also get real. Sometimes we think we are being targeted, so we retaliate, but the other party also thinks that they are being targeted and retaliate.
Me and screwball, ok maybe it's 50-50.
But you (and all your monikers) and ginfreely, and I am being real here no jokes and no bullshit (so please don't be pissed), it's at least 80% you.
So if you want to accept me as a fellow forum member asking you politely to tone it down with her, I'll appreciate it greatly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right you shameless evil psychopath continue to tell lies that I am on your ignore list while you start threads TO TARGET ME calling it shiok to blow up birds etc around me. Pui!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They say you can't choose situation in which you were born (rich or poor family, how many siblings etc), all beyond one's control. But how you die can be influenced by the decisions you make in this lifetime. Blessed is he who dies with no regrets in his sleep, and not due to illness, violence or accidents etc. :thumbsup:

In the end death is just graduation, and this life is a university.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very relaxed these days what with working from home and all. So no problem with logging in and posting. often.
But let's also get real. Sometimes we think we are being targeted, so we retaliate, but the other party also thinks that they are being targeted and retaliate.
But you (and all your monikers) and ginfreely, and I am being real here no jokes and no bullshit (so please don't be pissed), it's at least 80% you.
So if you want to accept me as a fellow forum member asking you politely to tone it down with her, I'll appreciate it greatly.
As usual you are the wisest and smartest here to be able to see 80% of time is he attacking me, he is the one that keep telling lies I am on his ignore list while he starts threads around me TO TARGET ME.

jw5

Loyal
They say you can't choose situation in which you were born (rich or poor family, how many siblings etc), all beyond one's control. But how you die can be influenced by the decisions you make in this lifetime. Blessed is he who dies with no regrets in his sleep, and not due to illness, violence or accidents etc. :thumbsup:

Profound yet true.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Me and my monikers? Name them please! I do not have clones like you and some of the others do. I don't have the mood, time, energy or the intelligence to do that. I want to keep my life (forum life included) simple.

Tone it down with her? SHE IS ON MY IGNORE LIST! How much more tone down can I get??? I have not even interacted with her for the longest time. And yet I am being told she is tagging me all these while. Spoiling for a fight. Believe me or not, it's up to you. None of those monikers engaging her is a clone of mine. I am not pissed, just surprised you don't have a clear handle on my handle.