• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dying in sleep is the way to go

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a cruise trip to nowhere... enjoy the time there, eat your super last supper, tah pow abit...

Go back of the ship jump down... back to water bag you are born from...

Great savings no funeral cost... fast insurance claim for yr family....

jw5

Loyal
B

But Singapore being First World Swiss Standard is the Best I’m telling you.
I seriously won’t mind coming back as a screw salesman I quite enjoy my simple career, but it must be back to Thailand of course.

There are some good things about SG. One example is the world class library system. There is one very bad thing about SG - PAP.

jw5

Loyal
for self realized beings, yes in this way you achieve sainthood, and thus end cycle of birth and rebirth

think of how your mother must feel giving birth to you again and again

your mother would not want to give birth to you again, she would request a change.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree wholeheartedly ... why need so much money for retirement ?
We should just save enough for Euthanasia, that is the most humane for us

jw5

Loyal
if you keep spending your entire life devoted to a deranged thought, spending night after night bumping threads, that is your karma

so no self realization for you

you are what you think

as we can all see for ourselves :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Take life easy, don't take this forum so seriously.

jw5

Loyal
that will help. having a good stable mind is best. you are what you think. thoughts define you. that is why meditation leads to enlightenment. cleanses the soul. erases bad karma, peace of mind. :thumbsup:

My mind is now very peaceful.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I was an impressionable child, I was taught to say this prayer every night before I go to bed.

As I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Through the years, I have shortened the prayer to simply

Chee bye lah, please don't let me wake up.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
When I was an impressionable child, I was taught to say this prayer every night before I go to bed.

As I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Through the years, I have shortened the prayer to simply

Chee bye lah, please don't let me wake up.:biggrin:

Only at an older age, beyond 100.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree wholeheartedly ... why need so much money for retirement ?
We should just save enough for Euthanasia, that is the most humane for us

Well said... don't drag your tired body. Even LKY said he don't want to live too long at old age, go off in the 60y.o period is just nice...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes of course, so I am hoping you and I can start the ball rolling in here. Hoping only lah........................
Agree! Let's be kind to all, genuinely kind. But we still can have fun along the way like being cheeky, witty, sarcastic. After all, life is short. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Agree! Let's be kind to all, genuinely kind. But we still can have fun along the way like being cheeky, witty, sarcastic. After all, life is short. :biggrin:

Let's all try not to post like siao lang, a little bit of squabble here and there is ok. Even me and screwball I would like to take the same approach.