• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dying in sleep is the way to go

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sadhguru’s (Yeendia’s spiritual guru- who initiated the mass planting of tree one person one seed and managed unexpected results) wife die consciously in deep meditation in front of many people after telling the people there she’s going to die by will, consciously.

I too hope i can do it correctly if i live long enough, sitting in meditative pose and go.

Mahāsamādhi

That’ll be really steady poom pee pee /rofl

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sadhguru’s (Yeendia’s spiritual guru- who initiated the mass planting of tree one person one seed and managed unexpected results) wife die consciously in deep meditation in front of many people after telling the people there she’s going to die by will, consciously.

I too hope i can do it correctly if i live long enough, sitting in meditative pose and go.

Mahāsamādhi

That’ll be really steady poom pee pee /rofl
No post-mortem was conducted? What if people ingest a deadly substance before their final meditation? Just wondering.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Depends on what you believe in. Some people believe in reincarnation.
In my next life, I want to be a wealthy industrialist AMDK living in Canada. Not saying this because of individuals who have emigrated there. But I truly like that country.

jw5

Loyal
In my next life, I want to be a wealthy industrialist AMDK living in Canada. Not saying this because of individuals who have emigrated there. But I truly like that country.

I think Canada is a great place to live. But SG also has its advantages.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think Canada is a great place to live. But SG also has its advantages.
For this lifetime, I am consigned to living in sg. Will die here too. It's too late for me to go live anywhere.

If you really think about it, there is nothing here. Lots more cons than pros. It's just a small expensive playground for the rich. A soul-less bright city. And I hate the fucking weather too.:frown: :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
For this lifetime, I am consigned to living in sg. Will die here too. It's too late for me to go live anywhere.

If you really think about it, there is nothing here. Lots more cons than pros. It's just a small expensive playground for the rich. A soul-less bright city. And I hate the fucking weather too.:frown: :biggrin:

The main advantage I was referring to is that being born and bred here, I understand what is good or bad about it, what is right or wrong. It is easier to go about life if you have that understanding.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Depends on what you believe in. Some people believe in reincarnation.

I seriously won’t mind coming back as a screw salesman I quite enjoy my simple career, but it must be back to Thailand of course.