• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Drunk Moslem Arrested For Being A Nuisance Along Orchard Road!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to drink often to improve your alcohol tolerance. It's like eating spicy food.

Otherwise, you'll go into a coma after drinking shandy.

He got a bright future in Msia. But alas...some personal problem. Should go and seek religious help. Why ended up like a loser drinking haram beer. Beer doesnt solve ur problem. Nasib lah labu....

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mat has only one hand left the other is busy holding a phone and yet 2 mo-lan-yong policemen struggled to handcuff him. WTF.

2019-11-11 22.26.43.png

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many moslems I respect in real life. None of them are crazy about religion like a typical Islamist or PAS type. I respect them because they do not emulate their prophet nor try to defend his misdeeds. They recognize muhammad's behavior as an embarrassment to islam itself and try their best to steer away from it. I never once judged them nor teased them if they ever ate pork, drank alcohol or dressed like what islamists demanded of them. Not that they necessarily did any of these things.

The moslems whom I totally disrespect, both in real life and on the internet, are those who mimic their fake prophet in behavior and defend his misdeeds, giving him a passport to sin at will because he was some prophet, so therefore the rules were different. These are the sort of moslems who judge people for not wearing hijab, for drinking alcohol and support terrorism because people stopped moslems from persecuting other people.

Every time moslems challenge people on their spirituality based on their haram diet or clothing, they behave like the Biblical pharisees who hated Jesus.

If any moslem want to get upset with people for drinking, eating pork, let them first caste a stone at a man who exchanged dirty talk about pedophilia with his own follower.

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:
While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?"

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 16)

The moslems I respect in real life stay away from such behavior and are against it, while the moslems who rank lower than my shit do their best to defend such behavior and unwholesome talk.

You are a stinky chink who follows ang moh religion coz you worship ang mohs in the first place.

You are a member of an inferior race that got conquered enslaved and colonized by your ang moh masters.

Inferior race chinks ah nehs asean african native americans aboriginal ozzies maoris etc could never in their entire histories conquer, enslave, rule, colonize, subjugate, educate, enlighten and civilize ang mohs in their own turf, in their own countries.

Only Muslim non-european populations could do that. Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Berbers and the sort.

As a member of an inferior race colonized by the ang mohs and who gets his daughter mother aunt niece sister fucked day and night by ang mohs, it may give you vicarious pleasure in copying ang mohs, true.

But you remain, a true blue copy cat inferior chink mongrel mongoloid/down syndrome chink and a full on retard.

A kafir bastard to boot, the worst of them all.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alcohol is Haram to Abraham faith. All stated in their respective scriptures. Be it the Torah..Bible...or Quran. Its their clergyman tat teaches their flock alcohol n pork are halal.

You see this amongst stinky chinks.

And other slant eyed chopstick races.

They worship the ang mohs.

If the Ang Mohs are christian, they adopt christianity.

If the Ang Mohs are jews, they revere jews.

if the Ang Mohs propagate secularism, they do so too.

If the Ang Mohs tilt towards militant communism or marxism, so do they.

In short, chinks/slanties can only copy or imitate.

Originality, inventiveness, creativity is sorely lacking amongst that most dreadful of unearthly mongoloid race of subhuman peoples who consume all sorts of disgusting creatures, from cockroaches, to pig trotters, to monkey brains, to tiger penis, to insects and shark fin. Just to name a few.

This most grotesque race should be obliterated at the earliest for the sake of humanity.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Originality, inventiveness, creativity is sorely lacking amongst that most dreadful of unearthly mongoloid race of subhuman peoples who consume all sorts of disgusting creatures, from cockroaches, to pig trotters, to monkey brains, to tiger penis, to insects and shark fin. Just to name a few.

This most grotesque race should be obliterated at the earliest for the sake of humanity.

Islam is a clone of Judaism. You all are just copycats and suck jews balls. Copy Judaism and create a religion gang.

As for sg, of cuz Christian is the better choice as kids would not go wrong path. Mix with those rich smart cina kids. Even some ah neh, also wan to be Christian to mix with smart rich cina.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a stinky chink who follows ang moh religion coz you worship ang mohs in the first place.

You are a member of an inferior race that got conquered enslaved and colonized by your ang moh masters.

Inferior race chinks ah nehs asean african native americans aboriginal ozzies maoris etc could never in their entire histories conquer, enslave, rule, colonize, subjugate, educate, enlighten and civilize ang mohs in their own turf, in their own countries.

Only Muslim non-european populations could do that. Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Berbers and the sort.

As a member of an inferior race colonized by the ang mohs and who gets his daughter mother aunt niece sister fucked day and night by ang mohs, it may give you vicarious pleasure in copying ang mohs, true.

But you remain, a true blue copy cat inferior chink mongrel mongoloid/down syndrome chink and a full on retard.

A kafir bastard to boot, the worst of them all.

Moslems today mostly are uneducated, doing poorly and their religion cannot survive without state sponsorship. It's hard to believe your claims about how civilized moslems once were.

Scripture clearly states that people are saved by belief in Jesus Christ finished work on the cross, not by their diet. Only moslems are obsessed with diet as the sole determining criteria to salvation. I never see moslems debate as fiercely about integrity, mercy and justice as much they do about not eating pork. It is clear in islam that the moon god allah is more concerned about you not eating pork or alcohol than anything else.

If moslems are as against pedophilia as they are against pork, we wouldn't be having this kind of debate about their "religion".

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you help me translate? What does he sings about?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mat has only one hand left the other is busy holding a phone and yet 2 mo-lan-yong policemen struggled to handcuff him. WTF.
this should be a lesson for poodles in that if this m&d is a terrorist, the first thing would be to disarm him off that phone as it could trigger a bomb. might as well allow him to order a ramly burger from another m&d to deliver it to his cell :frown:
Syed is shitskin, not m&d.
hanor, he's as pariah as they come :redface:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moslems today mostly are uneducated, doing poorly and their religion cannot survive without state sponsorship. It's hard to believe your claims about how civilized moslems once were.

Scripture clearly states that people are saved by belief in Jesus Christ finished work on the cross, not by their diet. Only moslems are obsessed with diet as the sole determining criteria to salvation. I never see moslems debate as fiercely about integrity, mercy and justice as much they do about not eating pork. It is clear in islam that the moon god allah is more concerned about you not eating pork or alcohol than anything else.

If moslems are as against pedophilia as they are against pork, we wouldn't be having this kind of debate about their "religion".

Islam of the past...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a clone of Judaism. You all are just copycats and suck jews balls. Copy Judaism and create a religion gang.

As for sg, of cuz Christian is the better choice as kids would not go wrong path. Mix with those rich smart cina kids. Even some ah neh, also wan to be Christian to mix with smart rich cina.

You are just as dumb as an ah neh.

I suspect you are an ah neh impostor coz you can't speak singlish, can't speak tiong language, and worship angmoh kias who enslaved ah nehs for centuries.

You are dumb because you can't figure out the difference between Islam and Judaism or some other religions.

Most Muslim countries don't recognize Israel, if you call that sucking Jew balls, your mother must have been fucked relentlessly day and night by Jews if you are from a country that recognizes Israel.

Siao lang.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is Muslims, not Moslems you chink monkey.

Only morons would think that today and today alone matters.

Thousands of years of history can't be ignored.

Future is uncertain but that can't be ignored either.

Sensing a rising Tiongkok, stinky chinks changed stance and started kowtowing to chinks.

However, as is typical of Ah Loong & co, they have a habit of betting on the wrong horse and hoping that Ang Moh kias and westerners will be relevant to the region in decades to come.

A hard reality check may be needed when Malaysia/Indonesia combo invade stinkiepore and stick piping hot steel rods up the anuses of PAP loving chinks, including you.

:FU:

Which scripture states that? There is no unadulterated Christian scripture left intact. Even a chink like you can't be dumb enough to believe Bible was revealed in English or Greek languages. :o-o:

There is no debate here.

You are just insane and coming up with absurd statements not in sync with reality.

Probably due to alcoholism and believing in false religions and false deities like most of the West does.

After all, most of the Western world can't even keep up with Tiongkok pace of development, so yeah, I'd say if Muslims bred like Tiongs and outnumbered every single Western country by a factor of at least 4.5 to 1, or more, to the tune of 1,000:1, there would be nothing the Western world could do.

And you cocksuckers of the Ang Mohs would be taken to the cleaners for your unflinching loyalty to the Ang Mohs.

Don't forget stinkies sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraq to lick ang moh balls.

Revenge will have to be extracted whether Ang Mohs like it or not. It's not like Ang Mohs are increasing in significance.

In fact, Ang Mohs are decreasing in significance. Around the world.

Look at how Russia under Putin tries to stay relevant by creating sensational, headline grabbing news. Once you dig deep, you find another bit of nonsense from from former KGB members trying their best at information warfare.

To try to stay relevant.

European old powers are as good as 2nd tier players today.

Brits thought they are some powerful or important nation and tried to boss Iran around.

They grabbed some Iranian vessel in Gibraltar. Iran retaliated by capturing two Brit vessel in the Persian Gulf/Strait of Hormuz. The Brits realized their position in the pecking order and backed off. Like kuai kuai fags they are. Not a single Euro vassal state, or any combination of them, is ready for a conflict with Iran. They would be humiliated worse than what UK experienced recently. They should know their place and I think most of them have realized that.

The only relevant western power today is yankees.

Time to take it down. Muslim countries and Tiongs have a shared interest in taking down Yankees. Only yankee installed puppet dictatorships in Arab/other Muslim majority countries would toe their line.

Iran and Turkey should work together to topple Al Sissi's dictatorship. If Egypt joins the show, the trio of Iran, Turkey and Egypt can have the Al Saud regime toppled.

That'd mean bad news for Zionist entity.

And that'd mean expulsion of yankee/other Western forces from the wider Middle East/North African region.

Iran and Turkey, now more than ever before, need to thrash out an agreement and reach a consensus on Syria. Syrian dictatorial regime, as an ally, does not bode well for Iran as a regional power. Iran should work to expel yankee and russian forces from Syria with Turkey.

Then, a political transition to a democracy should be managed mutually by Iran and Turkey without any extra-regional players' intervention.

Then, both Iran and Turkey need to realize they have bigger fish to fry. Topple Al Sissi regime and topple Al Saud regime. Expel all Western forces from the region is the way to go.

Iran and Turkey can carve out their areas of influence in the Arab world and unite their respective regions of influence under one common military banner.

That will guarantee the one thing that the wider Middle East lacks the most - security.

Security from outside intervention, from bombing, invasion, murder and other crimes committed by invading crusader, Zionist and other forces.

Stinkiepore, in the grand scheme of things, is just pee-Sai.

As taiwanese fuckien rightly say.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mata is the Malay word for 'eye'.

It seems like many of the police grunts like to do 'eye power' at a scene. :biggrin:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you help me translate? What does he sings about?

I am not a translator/interpreter. That was dead old fart Harry Lee.

Isn't he a subhuman jiuhu chink that fled his own country?

:FU:

Gotta keep the chinks in line by a few strokes of rotan on the bottom, from time to time.

Stinky time is coming, too.

And I mean that for all stinkyporean kuffar.

Don't overestimate yourselves. You can see how more than 50% of stinky chink population is born abroad today. No social cohesion, failures after failures after failures.

All sorts of 3rd rate kafir turd worlders poured in.

Do you think CECA virus heralds a great future for stinkypore? :biggrin:

Don't make me laugh.