• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Drunk Moslem Arrested For Being A Nuisance Along Orchard Road!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a stinky chink who follows ang moh religion coz you worship ang mohs in the first place.

You are a member of an inferior race that got conquered enslaved and colonized by your ang moh masters.

Inferior race chinks ah nehs asean african native americans aboriginal ozzies maoris etc could never in their entire histories conquer, enslave, rule, colonize, subjugate, educate, enlighten and civilize ang mohs in their own turf, in their own countries.

Only Muslim non-european populations could do that. Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Berbers and the sort.

As a member of an inferior race colonized by the ang mohs and who gets his daughter mother aunt niece sister fucked day and night by ang mohs, it may give you vicarious pleasure in copying ang mohs, true.

But you remain, a true blue copy cat inferior chink mongrel mongoloid/down syndrome chink and a full on retard.

A kafir bastard to boot, the worst of them all.

So i can commit rape, murder and still go heaven. I can also go call chicken and commit adultery, still go heaven. So long i believe jesus died for my sins? :roflmao:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:wink:
So i can commit rape, murder and still go heaven. I can also go call chicken and commit adultery, still go heaven. So long i believe jesus died for my sins? :roflmao:
hanor, it depends on how one interprets their holy book - best is the saf one, just do it but don't get caught :cautious:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:wink:
hanor, it depends on how one interprets their holy book - best is the saf one, just do it but don't get caught :cautious:

Last sunday passed by a church. Saw so many uncles and aunties PG and MG. They even have cheena dialect cos i saw a banner outside the church. Very aggressive their missionary work. Very easy to convince them to get baptized. Lagi pun semua bisa...semua halal. :geek:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which scripture states that? There is no unadulterated Christian scripture left intact. Even a chink like you can't be dumb enough to believe Bible was revealed in English or Greek languages. :o-o:

Only a moron pig will believe that God will reveal his Word in arabic and have the idea of compiling a series of rambling into a book decades after the fake prophet kicked the bucket after getting poisoned to death by a Jewish woman he sexually assaulted.

You are just insane and coming up with absurd statements not in sync with reality.

This coming from a pig who actually believes he will get 72 virgins in paradise...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last sunday passed by a church. Saw so many uncles and aunties PG and MG. They even have cheena dialect cos i saw a banner outside the church. Very aggressive their missionary work. Very easy to convince them to get baptized. Lagi pun semua bisa...semua halal. :geek:
betul when it comes to their missionary work - most here agree that the botak tie-wearing fella kena tekan rightly by the abang for distributing the black bible to impressionable kids near a sekolah :thumbsup:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just as dumb as an ah neh.

I suspect you are an ah neh impostor coz you can't speak singlish, can't speak tiong language, and worship angmoh kias who enslaved ah nehs for centuries.

You are dumb because you can't figure out the difference between Islam and Judaism or some other religions.

Most Muslim countries don't recognize Israel, if you call that sucking Jew balls, your mother must have been fucked relentlessly day and night by Jews if you are from a country that recognizes Israel.

Siao lang.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

Copy Judaism and say Jesus is prophet is how stupid islam was invented. The difference is that judaism dont do evangelism and believe their God will choose their own peo mainly jews. islam was created as a gang and full of violence.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a translator/interpreter. That was dead old fart Harry Lee.

Isn't he a subhuman jiuhu chink that fled his own country?

:FU:

Gotta keep the chinks in line by a few strokes of rotan on the bottom, from time to time.

Stinky time is coming, too.

And I mean that for all stinkyporean kuffar.

Don't overestimate yourselves. You can see how more than 50% of stinky chink population is born abroad today. No social cohesion, failures after failures after failures.

All sorts of 3rd rate kafir turd worlders poured in.

Do you think CECA virus heralds a great future for stinkypore? :biggrin:

Don't make me laugh.

At least he is doing better than you. his cock is bigger than yours. He is smart enough to leave his stupid m&d country.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a translator/interpreter. That was dead old fart Harry Lee.

Isn't he a subhuman jiuhu chink that fled his own country?

:FU:

Gotta keep the chinks in line by a few strokes of rotan on the bottom, from time to time.

Stinky time is coming, too.

And I mean that for all stinkyporean kuffar.

Don't overestimate yourselves. You can see how more than 50% of stinky chink population is born abroad today. No social cohesion, failures after failures after failures.

All sorts of 3rd rate kafir turd worlders poured in.

Do you think CECA virus heralds a great future for stinkypore? :biggrin:

Don't make me laugh.

Ahem....ur good friend in reply to ur post confirmed he already tried...ahem...harry cock. He said latter cock was Big! LOL!:smile:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever, no need to insult Christians.

Just poke fun at slant eyed stinky chinks that worship ang mohs.

if ang mohs follow christianity, so do they.

if ang mohs promote secularism, so do they.

if ang mohs go naked, so do they.

if ang mohs promote pink dot, so do they.

pathetic race of copycat uncultured slaves of ang moh

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a moron pig will believe that God will reveal his Word in arabic and have the idea of compiling a series of rambling into a book decades after the fake prophet kicked the bucket after getting poisoned to death by a Jewish woman he sexually assaulted.

This coming from a pig who actually believes he will get 72 virgins in paradise...

Talking to or referring to yourself now?

Nothing wrong with Arabic.

Any language could have been used.

But what can not be denied is that Bible was not revealed in Greek or English.

What was the original language in which Bible was revealed?

Where is that unadulterated Bible?

Yeah guessed it.

:biggrin:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

Copy Judaism and say Jesus is prophet is how stupid islam was invented. The difference is that judaism dont do evangelism and believe their God will choose their own peo mainly jews. islam was created as a gang and full of violence.

WTF! anybody can open a youtube account

no such thing as abrahamic religions, another western invention

The very first prophet in Islam was Prophet Adam (Peace Be Upon Him).

And the very last prophet in Islam was/is Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).

It's stupid Western ang moh kias who think Jews are anything special or contributed to anything or anybody had to copy Jews for anything coz they were original. :roflmao:

If we talk about older religions that survive, then Iran's Zoroastrianism has greater claim than Judaism to being 'original'.

Of course, none of them were 'original' since the very first Prophet Adam (PBUH) himself was Muslim. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was only the last in the long line of prophets to have been sent to humanity.

Stupid ang moh kias and their stinky slant eyed mongoloid (i.e. retarded) arse kissers.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever, no need to insult Christians.

Just poke fun at slant eyed stinky chinks that worship ang mohs.

if ang mohs follow christianity, so do they.

if ang mohs promote secularism, so do they.

if ang mohs go naked, so do they.

if ang mohs promote pink dot, so do they.

pathetic race of copycat uncultured slaves of ang moh

No one is perfect. Muslims, xtians n the rest. But i dont criticise their scriptire. Whereas thoae two fanatical xtians criticised the Quran, hadiths n the prophet. I got lots of ammunition to retaliate on their holey book. But tere r sm good xtians. So i am holding back. Respect.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least he is doing better than you. his cock is bigger than yours. He is smart enough to leave his stupid m&d country.

:roflmao:

Are you craving for my cock now? F@ggot chink!

He is stupid enough to not migrate to another chink country.

Goes to show even inferior kafir chinks realize their own countries are utter sh!tholes.

And also that inferior kafir chinks have never in their entire history ruled, colonized, conquered, civilized and enlightened europeans/ang mohs in their own turf, own countries like various Muslim groups had done for centuries after centuries at a stretch.

In Spain/Portugal, or Andalusia, alone Muslims ruled for over 8 centuries.

To put things in to perspective, USSR or Soviet Union lasted less than 70 years. Yankistan have existed as an independent country for less than 250 years now.

The Brits ruled the Ah Nehs for less than 2 centuries or 200 years.

Yeah. That was only one case.

Never bothered to mention the numerous other regions, countries, kingdoms, empires ruled by various Muslim groups in the heart of europe by the Turks, Arabs, Berbers even Iranians.

Good to see inferior kafir turds be they chinks slitty eyed pig trotter eaters, ah neh smelly backstabbing snake like conmen, scammer lying scheming usury-loving jews who were massacred from time to time in europe and sought asylum everytime in Muslim countries and who were dealt with appropriately by Nazis, subsaharan africans or asean, american, australian natives all admit their inferiority in front of their european superiors.

Only non europeans to have ever conquered colonized civilized ruled enlightened those ang moh kia were of course the various Muslim groups. Arabs Turks Berbers Iranians etc.:thumbsup:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is perfect. Muslims, xtians n the rest. But i dont criticise their scriptire. Whereas thoae two fanatical xtians criticised the Quran, hadiths n the prophet. I got lots of ammunition to retaliate on their holey book. But tere r sm good xtians. So i am holding back. Respect.

Agreed.

Falsehood can't sustain itself.

Which is what's happening to stinkypore.

Lies, cheating, deception, fraudulence, undue bragging can only take stinkies so far.

Now they are getting conned by ah neh ceca virus. In stinkypore itself. and also in ah neh land. Better scamper before whole timasick and gic uplorry.

recent news, stinkytel lost billion in ah neh land last quarter.
:roflmao:

stinkies still would not dare to protest, to question whore jinx's appointment.

154th media to the rescue of Lee dynasty

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid ang moh kias and their stinky slant eyed mongoloid (i.e. retarded) arse kissers.

So many verses point to the facts tat Jesus a.s. was a mere mortal and a teacher. Told the disciples to "keep thy commandment" i.e. abstain fm adultery, pork, alcohol, etc etc. But the angmos followed the churches n cheena copycat the angmos. LOL. They shld follow the teaching of the bible OT n NT. Not follow teaching of the clergyman.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahem....ur good friend in reply to ur post confirmed he already tried...ahem...harry cock. He said latter cock was Big! LOL!:smile:

I know what u mean

but no chink in here is my friend.

they are used to sucking ang moh lanjiaos.

coolie genes, as they say.
cd0e21f6f0c4a035a5f9effcdfa9b42a.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many verses point to the facts tat Jesus a.s. was a mere mortal and a teacher. Told the disciples to "keep thy commandment" i.e. abstain fm adultery, pork, alcohol, prayers etc etc. But the angmos followed the churches n cheena copycat the angmos. LOL. They shld follow the teaching of the bible OT n NT. Not follow teaching of the clergyman.

so long as they adhere to secularism, it improves their standing, coz they abandon falsehood for non aligned status

so long as muslims adhere to secularism, muslims experience decline in standing, coz then Muslims abandon truth for falsehood or non aligned status.

tat why indon africa bangla turco under kemalism central asia balkan muslims achieved zilch zero nada.

and yet, without secularism, Muslims achieved so much.

only andalusia (spain/portugal) alone got ruled by arabs for 800 years.

what of turkish ottoman empire?

and various other muslim groups that brought peace prosperity civilization culture knowledge advancement to europe and other continents?

hard facts, hard to swallow for many diehard fanatic kafir.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know what u mean

but no chink in here is my friend.

they are used to sucking ang moh lanjiaos.

coolie genes, as they say.
cd0e21f6f0c4a035a5f9effcdfa9b42a.jpg

Hw cm Ilovechinesegal n resident fanatical xtian like to broadcast their "acheivement" n post fr here. One like to post his sexcapade at batam. Now we have another guy bragging his sextifaction with big..ahem....tool.:smile: