• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Drunk Moslem Arrested For Being A Nuisance Along Orchard Road!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where is that unadulterated Bible?

Yeah guessed it.

Yawn.

Your quran, according to a simple wikipedia check, has dubious origins.

Qur'anic studies, as a field of academic research, appears today to be in a state of disarray. Those of us who study Islam's origins have to admit collectively that we simply do not know some very basic things about the Qur'an – things so basic that the knowledge of them is usually taken for granted by scholars dealing with other texts. They include such questions as: How did the Qur'an originate? Where did it come from, and when did it first appear? How was it first written? In what kind of language was – is – it written? What form did it first take? Who constituted its first audience? How was it transmitted from one generation to another, especially in its early years? When, how, and by whom was it codified? Those familiar with the Qur'an and the scholarship on it will know that to ask even one of these questions immediately plunges us into realms of grave uncertainty and has the potential to spark intense debate. To put it another way, on these basic issues there is little consensus even among the well-trained scholars who work on them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran

But what can not be denied is that Bible was not revealed in Greek or English.

The Bible is a continuous story written by dozens of authors in mostly Hebrew for the OT, followed by Aramaic and Greek.

It still doesn't change the fact that mohammad was poisoned to death by a jewish woman whom he sexually assaulted.

Moslems may laugh at Christians and think that believing in Jesus gives them a passport to commit rape, murder and banditry and still go to heaven. The hard truth is, moslems give mohammad a free passport to commit rape, murder and banditry and still go to heaven to receive the highest honors from God simply because he was a "prophet".

Before moslems laugh at Christians and think that believing in Jesus is a passport to commit all sorts of evil, take a good hard look at yourself and the man you call a "prophet", and ask yourself why you give him a passport to commit all sorts of atrocities.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The very first prophet in Islam was Prophet Adam (Peace Be Upon Him).

And the very last prophet in Islam was/is Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).

Wrong. The very first prophet in islam is muhammad. And the very last prophet in islam is muhammad too.

You need to know your own religion better. The other 'prophets' are just there for fun.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:

I know what u mean

but no chink in here is my friend.

they are used to sucking ang moh lanjiaos.

coolie genes, as they say.
cd0e21f6f0c4a035a5f9effcdfa9b42a.jpg
it is my speculation that at some point you were probably the biggest sucker of ang moh lanjiaos in this entire planet. too bad they wouldn't even bother to give you a reach around after all your hard slavish work. time to find some love for yourself and your chinkie coolie genes -- slant eyes and all. all the best. :smile: :thumbsup:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever, no need to insult Christians.

Just poke fun at slant eyed stinky chinks that worship ang mohs.

if ang mohs follow christianity, so do they.

if ang mohs promote secularism, so do they.

if ang mohs go naked, so do they.

if ang mohs promote pink dot, so do they.

pathetic race of copycat uncultured slaves of ang moh

Chinks still have their own festivals. m&ds have almost nothing left of their original culture after following arabs.

Arabs till today view m&ds as nothing better than their toilet cleaners, not even fit to be their suicide bombers.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks still have their own festivals. m&ds have almost nothing left of their original culture after following arabs.

Arabs till today view m&ds as nothing better than their toilet cleaners, not even fit to be their suicide bombers.
this I have to agree. Arabs really look down on non-Arab muslims like dirt. It's despicable.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this I have to agree. Arabs really look down on non-Arab muslims like dirt. It's despicable.

See, we Muslims love our prophet very much. If u read the hadiths or the biography of the Prophet then u will understand why we love and try to follow his example. Not tat we following the Arabs culture etc etc. Unlike the xians, claimed to love Jesus but how many actually follow his example? Did those xtians fast, circumcise, pray etc etc like how jesus did ruing his live time? :poop:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, we Muslims love our prophet very much. If u read the hadiths or the biography of the Prophet then u will understand why we love and try to follow his example. Not tat we following the Arabs culture etc etc. Unlike the xians, claimed to love Jesus but how many actually follow his example? Did those xtians fast, circumcise, pray etc etc like how jesus did ruing his live time? :poop:
Yes follow the prophet soo much that the followers want 4 wives and underage wives

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes follow the prophet soo much that the followers want 4 wives and underage wives

muhammad had more than four wives, more than stimulated for the shariah law. Islamists are known to be very strict about shariah law, to the point of insulting christians for eating pork and drinking wine, all against shariah or kosher law. Yet, they turn a blind eye to muhammad having more than 4 wives. Being a "prophet" is truly a license to break every shariah law.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
muhammad had more than four wives, more than stimulated for the shariah law. Islamists are known to be very strict about shariah law, to the point of insulting christians for eating pork and drinking wine, all against shariah or kosher law. Yet, they turn a blind eye to muhammad having more than 4 wives. Being a "prophet" is truly a license to break every shariah law.
That is why the resident mudslime whore is and his minions are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical 2 headed snakes,,anyway,,,no different to the Bullshit sprouted by Isis and gang.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn.

Your quran, according to a simple wikipedia check, has dubious origins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran

Wikipedia. Enough said.

Goes to show the lack of depth of your scholarship.

The Bible is a continuous story written by dozens of authors in mostly Hebrew for the OT, followed by Aramaic and Greek.

Oh you mean, the Bible is a story?

:roflmao:

Who can believe those nonsensical story that's not even retained in its original language?

Why was it written in Hebrew if Prophet Isa/Jesus peace be upon Him spoke Aramaic?

Who can trust adulterated words of interlopers charlatans and fraudsters?

Stinkies don't even trust ceca virus that speak ah neh english ..pssst.

AggressiveKindlyAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-max-1mb.gif

It still doesn't change the fact that mohammad was poisoned to death by a jewish woman whom he sexually assaulted.

Moslems may laugh at Christians and think that believing in Jesus gives them a passport to commit rape, murder and banditry and still go to heaven. The hard truth is, moslems give mohammad a free passport to commit rape, murder and banditry and still go to heaven to receive the highest honors from God simply because he was a "prophet".

Before moslems laugh at Christians and think that believing in Jesus is a passport to commit all sorts of evil, take a good hard look at yourself and the man you call a "prophet", and ask yourself why you give him a passport to commit all sorts of atrocities.

None of it is a fact.

Since none of the false accusations made by believers in a false devilish cult is true in the first place, there is nothing to change, alter, modify or rectify.

The reason for these false accusations is clear.

Only followers of a devilish cult would believe in false idols, false prophets and false religions.

As a result, your false religious belief would lead to these false and utterly malicious allegations. I would not be surprised if your head is severed from your torso some day. Considering stinkypore is part of malayan territory, or Nusantara, not the other way around.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is my speculation that at some point you were probably the biggest sucker of ang moh lanjiaos in this entire planet. too bad they wouldn't even bother to give you a reach around after all your hard slavish work. time to find some love for yourself and your chinkie coolie genes -- slant eyes and all. all the best. :smile: :thumbsup:

:eek:

What now?

Are you insinuating I'm a stinky chink with slant eyes and tiny pecker with a fetish for ang mohs lanjiaos?

You must have been looking into a mirror.

Instead of getting personal since you know no better, you could have tried to address my points, if you could.

Since you can't, quite obviously, you have to try to get personal. To ill effect, of course.

Stinkies and coolie genes don't change.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chink festivals?

What is that?

You mean pigtails?

queue2.jpg

Or pig trotter consumption with a sprinkling of ginseng, tiger penis, shark fin, child foetus, cockroaches, monkey brains, and octopus tentacles to go with it?

Or is it cultural revolution started by that crazy Mao?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said.

Stop trying to be like Arabs, Johor ruler tells Malays
The Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar.
The Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar.PHOTO: THE STAR/ ASIA NEWS NETWORK
Published
Mar 24, 2016, 10:12 am SGT
Email
JOHOR BARU (The Star/Asia News Network) - The Sultan of Johor has called on Malays not to discard their unique culture, saying he was disturbed that some people want to stop Muslims from practising the traditional salam greeting.
Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar said he was sticking to "my customs and traditions as a Malay because I'm born Malay".
"If there are some of you who wish to be an Arab and practise Arab culture, and do not wish to follow our Malay customs and traditions, that is up to you.
"I also welcome you to live in Saudi Arabia.
"That is your right but I believe there are Malays who are proud of the Malay culture. At least I am real and not a hypocrite and the people of Johor know who their ruler is," he said.
He said, for example, he preferred to use terms like Hari Raya instead of Eid al-Fitr, or buka puasa instead of iftar.
"I have been using these Malay terms since I was a child and speaking to my late father for the past 50 years.
Get exclusive insights of Asia from our network of correspondents
Keep up with the latest in the region with the ST Asian Insider newsletter, delivered to your inbox every weekday
"I have no intention of replacing these terms with Arabic," he said.
His Royal Highness said religious faith was not based on external criteria such as clothing to display one's relationship with God, saying "what is in the heart and mind is more important".
He stressed that it was wrong to judge someone.
"God will judge you. If you want to advise someone, then call them to the side and whisper, do not embarrass them," he added.
Sultan Ibrahim said that during his annual Kembara Mahkota, he shook the hands of thousands of people including women.
"Why must I change? You do not have to be fanatic. If they (women) are not sure, I ask if they want to shake my hands. If they do not want to shake my hands, there is no problem," he added.
Asked to comment on the recent controversy where Crown Prince Tunku Ismail was criticised by those on social media for shaking hands with JDT player Mohd Safiq Rahim's wife, Sultan Ibrahim said that she approached him.
"He only extended his hand out. Why criticise? I am sure this is the work of some sour grapes from other places who are jealous of JDT football team," he added.
Sultan Ibrahim said that this was the Johor way and his message to those who did not want to shake his hands is to simply stay away.
Soon after the incident, Tunku Ismail posted a video on Facebook which showed him shaking hands, in a satirical way, with two women with an oversized glove.
Sultan Ibrahim also expressed his displeasure at the Batu Pahat Public Works Department (JKR) for recently putting up a notice reminding Muslim women about the sin of not covering their hair, which was mounted on a signboard along a road here.
"This is wrong. This is not their role. Since when is JKR involved in this?" he asked.
State Public Works, Rural and Regional Development committee chairman Datuk Hasni Mohammad later said the officer in charge of the matter was directed to take down the notice.
"Since when is JKR, whether at state or district level, being put in charge of religious matters? Their main job is to make sure the roads are properly maintained and not worry about women's hair," Sultan Ibrahim said.
The Sultan said he had confidence and faith in Malaysians because the majority of them were decent and religious people.
Likewise, he said that "it is not the business of government departments to worry about people's dressing. Just do what you are paid to do and mind your own business".
On a recent meeting with religious groups in UAE, Sultan Ibrahim said the Arabs were becoming more open nowadays.
"They are opening up. Previously women in Saudi Arabia were not allowed to drive but they are gradually allowing it. Some women are even joining politics," he said, adding that the situation was also the same in Iran.
Introductory Offer at $0.99/month
Unlock all Premium articles and discover exclusive stories, in-depth analysis, award-winning multimedia content and more. Cancel anytime.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chink festivals?

What is that?

You mean pigtails?

queue2.jpg

Or pig trotter consumption with a sprinkling of ginseng, tiger penis, shark fin, child foetus, cockroaches, monkey brains, and octopus tentacles to go with it?

Or is it cultural revolution started by that crazy Mao?

Chink culture. But why are the cheena woman not binding their foot nowadays :biggrin:

1573978370749.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Waaa...u really compliment tat useless xtian extremist. He only know how to copy paste. This one of many samples of a true non muslim Historian who said the truth abt Islam:

De Lacy O'Leary in 'Islam at the Crossroads,' London , 1923.

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wikipedia. Enough said.

Wikidpedia is accurate enough. There's nothing to stop moslems from editing it to say the the quran is unadulterated if they like. So what's stopping you?

Oh you mean, the Bible is a story?

Who can believe those nonsensical story that's not even retained in its original language?

The Bible, story or not, is more accurate than nonsensical quranic tales of horses with wings, adult "prophet" swapping pedophilia stories with his own follower, sun setting in a m&d puddle, etc

None of it is a fact.

Since none of the false accusations made by believers in a false devilish cult is true in the first place, there is nothing to change, alter, modify or rectify.

Let's look at islamic sources about muhammad being poisoned to death by a woman he sexually assaulted. Safiyah's original husband was captured, tortured and executed and Safiyah given over to muhammad.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

....Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

Only followers of a devilish cult would believe in false idols, false prophets and false religions.

That's why you believe in muhammad so much, bow down to some broken up idol in mecca and believe in islam. You seriously don't believe in all that horse shit about 72 virgins in paradise for moslem martyrs, do you?

Any bad aspects of chink culture can still be corrected. Any bad aspect of islam like terrorism, enslaving people, pedophilia, persecuting of non-believers, jihad, cannot be corrected because muhammad once did all these things.

As a result, your false religious belief would lead to these false and utterly malicious allegations. I would not be surprised if your head is severed from your torso some day. Considering stinkypore is part of malayan territory, or Nusantara, not the other way around.

Yawn.

Why was it written in Hebrew if Prophet Isa/Jesus peace be upon Him spoke Aramaic?

Why can't it be written in Hebrew? Need your permission to write in Hebrew or Aramaic?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waaa...u really compliment tat useless xtian extremist. He only know how to copy paste. This one of many samples of a true non muslim Historian who said the truth abt Islam:

De Lacy O'Leary in 'Islam at the Crossroads,' London , 1923.

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

I don't even know who came up with this absurd notion.

It's even more absurd than ten headed devil or whatever else ah nehs believe ravaging their female goddess or tiongs believing in reincarnation as a piglet or some dog or a bitch in 'next life'.

My suspicion, quite reasonably, is that Ang Mohs were only ruled, conquered, colonized, civilized, enlightened, educated by various non Muslim europeans on European soil. It has never happened since, never happened before.

So there is a serious load of sore @rses and b*tthurt driving the thinking process, methinks.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wikidpedia is accurate enough. There's nothing to stop moslems from editing it to say the the quran is unadulterated if they like. So what's stopping you?

Says it all.

You are a moron since you think Wikipedia is accurate.

Maybe another Uptron ACL candidate here.

The Bible, story or not, is more accurate than nonsensical quranic tales of horses with wings, adult "prophet" swapping pedophilia stories with his own follower, sun setting in a m&d puddle, etc

Nonsensical stories that you cooked up. And that fanatic followers of a deranged cult believe in to soothe their bruised egos.

Considering your Aramaic Bible does not even exist.

Hebrew is not the language that Prophet Isa/Jesus peace be upon Him spoke in.

Let's look at islamic sources about muhammad being poisoned to death by a woman he sexually assaulted. Safiyah's original husband was captured, tortured and executed and Safiyah given over to muhammad.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

....Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

Where does it say the Jewess was f*cked?

Not that there would be anything wrong with it. Considering their wretched character, behaviour and temperament.

History has ample examples of Jewry murdering Prophets sent by Allah.

Definitely the Jewry deserve some punishment for their wretched ways.

That's why you believe in muhammad so much, bow down to some broken up idol in mecca and believe in islam. You seriously don't believe in all that horse shit about 72 virgins in paradise for moslem martyrs, do you?

Muslims don't believe in Idol worship, at all.

Not whatsoever.

That's some crazy deranged cult you believe in. No wonder since you also believe that stories are credible, even though you acknowledge them as nothing more than stories, related in Hebrew or languages other than Aramaic.

Any bad aspects of chink culture can still be corrected. Any bad aspect of islam like terrorism, enslaving people, pedophilia, persecuting of non-believers, jihad, cannot be corrected because muhammad once did all these things.

There is no bad aspect of Islam in the first place.

Muslims might commit crimes, just like any others.

False religions and cults like yours might encourage you to take hallucinogens and become delusional.

Jihad is a necessity and a good thing.

The rest are mostly nonsense that you probably cooked up from believing in a false cult.

?

Why can't it be written in Hebrew? Need your permission to write in Hebrew or Aramaic?

You are a true blue moron.

If the message was really delivered in Aramaic, then why should it be codified and recorded in Hebrew?

There is no unadulterated Bible left.

Deal with it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Says it all.

You are a moron since you think Wikipedia is accurate.

Maybe another Uptron ACL candidate here.

Your low opinion of wikipedia doesn't make wikipedia wrong.

An Uptron graduate is more educated than a graduate from al ahzar university.

Nonsensical stories that you cooked up. And that fanatic followers of a deranged cult believe in to soothe their bruised egos.

You just have to deal with it that your moon god said that the sun set in a puddle.

There is no bad aspect of Islam in the first place.

You must really be into masturbating. Moslems have lower lifespans than the chinks, have lower IQ, lower quality of health despite their halal diets, have lower educational and professional achievements than non-moslems.

A lot of the civil unrest around, like Boko Haram, ISIS, al qaeda, taliban, are the actions of moslems trying to copy their so-called prophet, muhammad. We don't call you mohammedans for nothing.

There is no unadulterated Bible left.

Deal with it.

There is no unadulterated quran. There's at least 20 versions around. Even the mostly commonly used quran, compiled by uthman caliph, is incomplete. There's a section of the quran on breastfeeding missing, apparently eaten by goats.

The scribe of muhammad also realized that the sayings of muhammad, aka quran, was adulterated when muhammad changed his own words because the scribe was a better writer than he was. Scribe left muhammad and islam shortly after.

Even the most commonly used quran was compiled decades after muhammad died. Compilation started after a bunch of charlatans who claimed they memorized certain parts of the quran got slaughtered by other moslems in their own civil war. Compilation of the quran was done by men based on whatever loose scraps of sayings of muhammad they have in their private collections.

Hadith were compiled easily 200 years after muhammad died, so the stories in there are even more unreliable. But hey, moslems swear by their Pokkari hadiths, so we just deal with what we have.