• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drug Courier: If you only spare my life, I'd rather go down with him-Guess the race?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drug Courier: If you only spare my life, I'd rather go down with him-Guess the ra

During the 90s he don't have ponytail . I don't know now have anot . Never seen him for many many years already .

PKL Suku 'upset' another Suku also ponytail while SGH Suku cannot understand why he cannot copy. Yes, MIA many years. Last met a few years ago.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Drug Courier: If you only spare my life, I'd rather go down with him-Guess the ra

PKL Suku 'upset' another Suku also ponytail while SGH Suku cannot understand why he cannot copy. Yes, MIA many years. Last met a few years ago.

Maybe we are talking about the same saku from SGH . Is he skinny around 30plus coming to 40 ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe we are talking about the same saku from SGH . Is he skinny around 30plus coming to 40 ?

PKL's in his early 70s but seepay fit still. SGH's should be mid to late 50s. Bro, all my friends above 50 yrs old. No young friends for me.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PKL's in his early 70s but seepay fit still. SGH's should be mid to late 50s. Bro, all my friends above 50 yrs old. No young friends for me.

Like that different person Liao hahaaha .

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone heard of Hup Soon Heng ?
Heard this is where all the originate
:eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heard of this group before. Even spotted their materials at some night wakes. Not sure but I believe they are closely linked to SGH.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hup Soon Heng was the predecessor and original name of kun tong.
Think this ancient 字头 been revived in recent years....retro is in right?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard of this group before. Even spotted their materials at some night wakes. Not sure but I believe they are closely linked to SGH.

strange.. i last time got friends in SGH told me that there is no gang call hup soon heng. they say hup soon heng is actually the HQ of SGH. so, if people say they are from hup soon heng, it means that they belong to HQ SGH. don't know how true that is..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

strange.. i last time got friends in SGH told me that there is no gang call hup soon heng. they say hup soon heng is actually the HQ of SGH. so, if people say they are from hup soon heng, it means that they belong to HQ SGH. don't know how true that is..

I think anyone who can claim to be original Hup Soon Heng has to be older than LKY.
Hup Soon Heng the term is machiam like 洪門 which all the 洪 lineage falls under.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

so, which are the gangs under the lineage of 'hup soon heng'? SGH should be one of them, what about the rest?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so, which are the gangs under the lineage of 'hup soon heng'? SGH should be one of them, what about the rest?

All those under 坤党. 18 umbrella. Sio Kun Tong and its offshoots like 369, 18 siao etc.
You can see Hup Soon Heng emblazoned blankets and banners in 18 gang related funerals.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess this is more academic (and will require practical verification by lau chiaus in the know) but for the benefit of interested parties:

List of gangs and places they (still?) own in Singapore:

From 21 :
Ang Meng Tong
Di Ang Ying
Ang Yee Tong
Tiong Yee Tong
Pa Hai Tong
Ghee Meng Tong
Ghee Hin Kongsi
Ghee Hock (Part of Ghee Hin Kongsi)
Ang Guat Hwei
Ang Tian San
Feng Huang Shan (Yishun/ang mo kio)
Feng Qing Shan
Guat San Sia (Known as moon sect few years back)
Deet San Sia
Leng Heng Sia
Yee Pak Hai
Yee Chuan San
Yee Chuan Hai
Yee Hup Ho
Tiong Meng Ko
Heng Kee
Gnoi Seek Kee
Hup Ho Tong
21 San[213]
21 Hai
21 Ang Hai
21 Re Yue Ban
Ang Soon Tong (Sembawang but inactive)

From 369(Salakau/Sio kun tong) :
Kallang Airport (Kallang)
Tanglin Halt
Mei Ling Lor
Queenstown Chao (Obvious)
Tanjong Rhu (Raffles place? (Not confirmed))(Quite active)
"Lak Ko"- 6th Avenue
"Chit Ko"- 7th Avenue
Taman Selasih
"Goh Cho Bay"- Rochor Bay
Teck Whye Lane (Choa Chu kang)
Yew Tee
Kim Boon Tai
Toa Payoh Chao (Obvious) (Quite active)
Marsiling Chao (Obvious)
Tampines Chao (Obvious)
"Ang San"- Redhill (Obvious)
Hougang Chao (Obvious)
Chao Lak Ho
Sin Ming Lor/Sin Ming Road (Bishan) (Quite active)
Anak 537 (Tampines, Bedok, pasir ris)

From 18 (zhup puay siao) :
Sio Yi Ho (Most active)
Hup Soon Heng
Siao Kim Tian
Ar Bak Kuay (Quite active)
Aljunied Cresent Siao (Obvious)
Toa Payoh Siao (Obvious)
Bugis Siao (Obvious)
Kranji Siao (Obvious)
3 Beh Lor
4 Beh Lor
7 Beh Lor
Rochor Siao (Obvious)
Bedok Siao (Obvious)
Depot Siao
Purmei Siao
Hougang Siao (Obvious)
Geylang Siao (Obvious)
Liew Lian Ka
Telok Blangah Cresent Siao
Tampines Siao (Obvious)
Tekka Siao
Mai Siao Siao (Most inactive)
Sio Ka Po

From 04 Gang : (Inactive)
Wah Kee (华记)
China Town 04

From 24 (Ji Si) :
Ghee Hai Kim (义海金) (Most people)
Ghee Lian Hor (Active)
Ghee Leng Kiat
Patt Leong
Sio Ang Kun (Most little people)(Bedok, Ang mo kio)(Just re-created cause it was inactive)
Sio Lo Kuan (Active)(Deskar road)

08 (Kong Pui) :
Hai Lok San (108) (海陆山)(Old gang)
Hai Lok You
Pek Kim Leng (白金龙)
Pek Ka Long
Kim Leng Hor (金龙虎)
Sio Leng Hor (小龙虎)
Di Chet (27)(Inactive)
Go Hock San
Go Kong Go (505)(Inactive)
Sio Ang Leng
Leng Hor Shan
Sio Oh Leng
Pui Kong Pui(808)
Sio Pa Leng San
Sa Kong Sa (303)(Quite Active)(Teck whye lane)

There are 2 other gangs :

Sarajumbo(Indian Gang)

Omega(Malay Gang)(Hangs out at Downtown East)

are there incidents where new gangs are formed instead of following the lineage? e.g. in my sec schools, i remember someone from the gang 'ang ho', but it is not in the list.

some of the gangs which might be new: heng heng sia, ang ho. i also heard 1 gang before, but i think no more take in followers liao. they are called 'ang kim lang' (or red gold people??)

i might be wrong on all these. also read somewhere that there is a gang called 969. so, where are their relations with the rest??

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Juz my humble observation, I think Yishun Chong Pang area still very active with several "字头" operating in that vinicity of coffeeshops.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Juz my humble observation, I think Yishun Chong Pang area still very active with several "字头" operating in that vinicity of coffeeshops.

yishun chong pang the indians from ang soon tong used to form a sub group call the sembawang dynamite , most of the members has the wording tattooed on them.
but i think it got clear out by SS already. while the malays in chong pang has a group call the yishun idependant not sure whether is it related to 369 or not.. but ya chong pang area is quite dodgy in the night..and lots of drug related cases as compare to other areas of yishun.

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm, yea that's what i know too. Hup Soon heng is SGH 'Kong Si'. now being told it belongs to Kun Tong, very confused. But there was saying that Kuntong and Sio Gi Ho used to be one gang...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Car plate number 18 is popular with these chaps. One old-timer from SKT even used the number 369. But he is down now. Used to be influential in the horse racing circle.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The word ' Sinkies ' describes the citizens of a nation and not a race. Has your IQ reached double digits yet?

Both definition of "sinkies" are wrong. The precise meaning of "Sinkies" is to describe a person who enjoyed being screwed by the person whom he continues to vote into power. According to the lastest update (in May 2011), we can easily estimate Singapore has about 60% sinkies. This should clear the myth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am sure you guys must have heard the gang poems, There;s also a hup soon heng poem.

Here's one poem tor keng jing kee ang jik gao sio li jik toh sar luck gao ao ah ao 3 6 9 singapore bo beh zhao.

This type of shit should be common knowledge since secondary schools have gang members.

Anyway i hate those wananbe pai kias that act tough where by they don't fight using their fists but by seeing whoose hokkien is better.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am sure you guys must have heard the gang poems, There;s also a hup soon heng poem.

Here's one poem tor keng jing kee ang jik gao sio li jik toh sar luck gao ao ah ao 3 6 9 singapore bo beh zhao.

This type of shit should be common knowledge since secondary schools have gang members.

Anyway i hate those wananbe pai kias that act tough where by they don't fight using their fists but by seeing whoose hokkien is better.

[video=youtube;nlhEAdPxIX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlhEAdPxIX4[/video]

gang poem!