• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drug Courier: If you only spare my life, I'd rather go down with him-Guess the race?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ST_20130411_SEDRUGS11_3607125e.jpg
Abdul Haleem Abdul Karim

ST_20130411_SEDRUGS11SBWS_3607127e.jpg
Muhammad Ridzuan Md Ali

TWO friends were convicted of heroin trafficking, but following recent changes to drug laws, one man will hang while the other will be jailed for life.

Before he was sentenced yesterday, Abdul Haleem Abdul Karim, 30, asked to be hanged if his friend, Muhammad Ridzuan Md Ali, 28, was sent to the gallows.

Choking with emotion, he told Justice Tay Yong Kwang: "If you are sparing my life and not sparing his life, I'd rather go down with him."

But the judge replied: "The court does not have complete discretion to do whatever you want me do."

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Drug Courier: If you only spare my life, I'd rather go down with him-Guess the ra

Let me guess.... Sinkies!!!!

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drug Courier: If you only spare my life, I'd rather go down with him-Guess the ra

Let me guess.... Sinkies!!!!

The word ' Sinkies ' describes the citizens of a nation and not a race. Has your IQ reached double digits yet?

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

why will one be hanged but not the other?

Because the judge could'nt tahan the ugly coloured-hairstyle and we all know best way to remove bad hair..is to remove the whole head.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

If not for the names being mentioned i would have thought these 2 were knnbccb and LeongSam.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because the judge could'nt tahan the ugly coloured-hairstyle and we all know best way to remove bad hair..is to remove the whole head.

hahahaha he's also the uglier of the 2.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The word ' Sinkies ' describes the citizens of a nation and not a race. Has your IQ reached double digits yet?

How you describe it is non of my problem. People with no creativity and sinkie minded sounds like you. I can refer it as race or anything as I wish to...if you got a problem with that then fuck off from this forum...low life sinkie loser. Another ball-less clone.

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dig m&d want to act hero go commit suicide lah! Don't need judge to hang you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prisoner's dilemma:

prisoners_dilemma_23.gif

Replace jail with hanging.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dig m&d want to act hero go commit suicide lah! Don't need judge to hang you.

This fucker is sentenced to life in prison frankly he's better off dead wonder what creative ways he can do to kill himself in jail. Maybe get ass raped. I think the wardens and the jails are designed in such a way that conventional ways of suicide like hanging would be difficult especially for those that committed capital offences.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The best way to commit suicide is to read tonycrap's posts everyday. Mentally die at first then followed by physically die.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyah..................talk big only lah................if judge let the other chap kana hang with the friend..................the joker will shit and pee his pants

the joker will tell the friend..............'' if i could, i'll ask Allah to switch our places.................''

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fucker is sentenced to life in prison frankly he's better off dead wonder what creative ways he can do to kill himself in jail. Maybe get ass raped. I think the wardens and the jails are designed in such a way that conventional ways of suicide like hanging would be difficult especially for those that committed capital offences.
life in prison dun mean you die in prison.....life in prison means minimum 20 years in sinkie context but still got chance to be released.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

The best way to commit suicide is to read tonycrap's posts everyday. Mentally die at first then followed by physically die.

You are damn right. Facing That CB KIA TONYCHAT and his crap everyday has forced his own parents to suicide already.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How you describe it is non of my problem. People with no creativity and sinkie minded sounds like you. I can refer it as race or anything as I wish to...if you got a problem with that then fuck off from this forum...low life sinkie loser. Another ball-less clone.

if you got balls of steel, how cum never see you protest?? :rolleyes: why kpkb here like a dog gone rabid? :oIo:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There's many cases in Singapore prison that inmates committing suicide . how you know he will get ass raped ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

life in prison dun mean you die in prison.....life in prison means minimum 20 years in sinkie context but still got chance to be released.

Clap clap ... Some ppl here just love to talk rubbish by targeting one race without knowing anything :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

aiyah..................talk big only lah................if judge let the other chap kana hang with the friend..................the joker will shit and pee his pants

the joker will tell the friend..............'' if i could, i'll ask Allah to switch our places.................''

Who dare to use his life to talk big in court ? It's rope leh not rotan .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why will one be hanged but not the other?

Some case is like that not only drugs . 2 person committing the same crime at the same time the sentence will come out differently . the judge will consider who is the mastermind and then who have the most criminal records ...ect . Many things to consider .