• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drama at Hougang SMC - Woman wait for By Election until keesiao

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More and more Sinkies not taking their meds regularly...

Woman flings objects from flat

20120413.162912_hougang.jpg

AsiaOne
Friday, Apr 13, 2012

A dramatic scene unfolded at Block 327 Hougang Ave 5 when a woman hurled her personal belongings from her eighth-storey flat.

According to The Straits Times, the 61-year-old is a former patient at the Institute of Mental Health (IMH).

She also threatened suicide, prompting police and officers from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) to inflate anti-suicide air bags in front of and behind the block.

For several hours, she flung items such as clothes and papers onto the field in front of the block. An eyewitness said the woman also opened the window sporadically and waved her arms, and shouted in Cantonese.

The incident began at about 11am, and continued for five hours.

The New Paper reported that hundreds of curious bystanders were watching the drama as it unfolded.

An eyewitness told The New Paper that a passer-by and his son were almost hit by some of the items flung from the flat.

SCDF personnel climbed onto the ledge below the woman's flat after she refused to let them into her flat.

When they could not talk her out of jumping, officers forced their way into her house by sawing through the gate and breaking down her door.

As police led her away, she continued threatening to kill herself. Police confirmed that the woman is of unsound mind.

Neighbours said she was an introvert who lived in the flat for more than 20 years. One neighbour said she had been pacing the corridor daily since Monday, talking to herself.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking: "Fuck, I kenna banned in sbf again......LOL":biggrin:

SCDF: "Ok, ok, don't jump, we talk to sam to unban you, ok?"

Almaking: "LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL...."

More and more Sinkies not taking their meds regularly...

Woman flings objects from flat

20120413.162912_hougang.jpg

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it not Cow or Vivain who suggested early discharge for mental patients (to cut cost)?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now too many case keesiao.
Walk below the building anyhow TV/furniture will fall down from sky. Must use big umbrella.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police : What's the matter? We can talk over.

Woman : I want to see my MP YSL.

Police : Err...your MP has recently been expelled.

Woman : Then I want to see my new MP.

Police : Err...there's no by-election yet, no new MP yet.

Woman : Then I want to see WP chief LTK, last time he MP here.

Police : Err...now he MP's at other ward, maybe you have to wait longer since he's busier.

Woman : Then I want to see PM, ask him call by-election faster.

Police : Err...PM has already said the matter up to the judge.

Woman : Then I want to see the judge.

Police : Err...the judge has already said A-G raised objection.

Woman : Then I want see A-G. BTW, what's A-G?

Police : Err...it's very complicated to explain...

Woman : Err your head, complicate your head...(starts throwing stuffs out of the window)...

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Woman : Err your head, complicate your head...(starts throwing stuffs out of the window)...

......stuff hits Ram

Ram *::*: ....wtf happened ?

Police : Good news !! you got hit on the head by 3 flowerpots

Ram : Whats so good about that ?

Police : Now you've become smart enough to be SBF boss.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of crazy pple appearing in Hougang recently. Many of the funny funny cases in the last couple of weeks happened in Hougang

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
......stuff hits Ram

Ram *::*: ....wtf happened ?

Police : Good news !! you got hit on the head by 3 flowerpots

Ram : Whats so good about that ?

Police : Now you've become smart enough to be SBF boss.

Ram : You idiot fuckhead, which batch you graduated from? I want to see your OC.

Police : Don't like that lah, you've been through all this shit before, you should understand.

Ram : OK lah, call the reporters but keep my name out of the reports.

Police : OK sir, but are you alright with your head injuries? Want to call ambulance too?

Ram : You think a few flower pots can hurt me bad? Just minor scratches. Don't worry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapura, oh Singapura
Sunny island, set in the sea.
Singapura, oh Singapura,
Basket cases roam around freely

[video=youtube;yhlQhva5fUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlQhva5fUs[/video]