• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee: Contesting for constituents or for own interests?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also have the same surroundings. I don't boast about it on social media. FUCK OFF CSJ

You have the same surrounding because you are fucking incapable..and you keep sucking PAP's Dick, and still live in such a surrounding.

Dr Chee live in such a surrounding because PAP cause him to live like this.

That is a whole lot of difference.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
When by-elections draw near, we see the same group of nicks suddenly gravitate toward the PAP

Indeed. Unlike me. I am pro-PAP and not shy to admit it. I want opposition in parleement but not my MP. If 70% of voters prefer an indian lawyer to be their MP, you must respect their decision too.

Personally i think it better for BB voters to get Chee. Best of both worlds. PAP grassroots will not just pack up and go while sdp have their own way of doing things on constituency level. I am excite.