• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Door Studio Pte Ltd

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Anyone has the contact with this company Door Studio Pte Ltd?

My friend went to this company and all the addresses are invalid!!

I have asked around the boss is an indian lady by the name of yasmin who can speak mandarin. As this company owe money to my friend and i am helping to see if i can find info about her in the net, but to no avail.

Please advise till what stage will she have a black mark in her credit status?

Thank you.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I have asked around the boss is an indian lady by the name of yasmin who can speak mandarin. As this company owe money to my friend and i am helping to see if i can find info about her in the net, but to no avail.

Thank you.

If there is Purchase Order being issued... can go ask the bank if can "factoring"..otherwise find Along runner( I'm just kidding)

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Thank you.

Your friend or you?