• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't go to this idiot palm island place

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
with money you can get zhongnanhai bodyguards to hide in bushes, and as ur walking an aussie supremacist challenges u, they will jump out and knock him bonkers

Halo.. can you speak Muslim ? My chinese sucks !

There are effective ways to mingle in the deep blue sea.. all you need is a little brain, a little cash.. and your assertive demand :smile:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm.....if only it did not matter if you were Chinese or Muslim in Australia.

Getting murdered for being not White is the reality of life in Australia today.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot getting beaten too. Sometimes in Australia they just beat you and spit on you, without actually killing you.

Australia is not for ball-less migrant to stay. Thankfully my martial arts can put on good use and are able to confront when there is a need.

Shame on us ! Our Army life has taught us to be weak ? not assertive ?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is not for ball-less migrant to stay. Thankfully my martial arts can put on good use and are able to confront when there is a need.

Shame on us ! Our Army life has taught us to be weak ? not assertive ?

You need balls wherever you live.....but in Australia you need alot of $$ and balls.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....but in Australia you need alot of $$ and balls.

Nah.. I think all you need is ya "sparkling balls" hanging outwards.. :p:o:biggrin::smile::wink::rolleyes::p

When you faced diff moment or unable to see the light at the end of the tunnel, stick it out and let it shine... Let your shinning & sparkling balls show you the way.. heehee

NS and obedient teaching make us weak.. Rebellious in a right way will make us stronger and wiser..

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah.. I think all you need is ya "sparkling balls" hanging outwards.. :p:o:biggrin::smile::wink::rolleyes::p

When you faced diff moment or unable to see the light at the end of the tunnel, stick it out and let it shine... Let your shinning & sparkling balls show you the way.. heehee

NS and obedient teaching make us weak.. Rebellious in a right way will make us stronger and wiser..

Didnt some Australian band come up with a song about bouncy big balls?

They forgot about the money too....

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you cant argue with the facts, Australia is a racist country

I cannot agree on this.. If Australia is a racist country, why on earth I was asked to be a Dept Head twice (for 2 companies).. but I declined.. my reasons : I like to be idle :smile: while watching my assets grow..

There is no free lunch here.. u juz have to earn ya respect.. If there is racism or fear within you, u can't succeed in life.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot agree on this.. If Australia is a racist country, why on earth I was asked to be a Dept Head twice (for 2 companies).. but I declined.. my reasons : I like to be idle :smile: while watching my assets grow..

There is no free lunch here.. u juz have to earn ya respect.. If there is racism or fear within you, u can't succeed in life.

Go write to the newspapers and tell them your story

If you wish to tell tall tales, let them deal with you in fantasyland, declining property etc

Ou812

Alfrescian
Loyal
And dont forget my friend in MT Lawley, Perth. Ever got called "Chink" and chased out of small Australian town south of Perth, WA. He told me his wife wanted to leave Australia after that.

That's bad, but even worse than that is the heart attack you get when presented with the bill every time you makan or stay in hotel in Australia or open your bills at home.

Australia is the world's biggest ripp-off.

Why this Oz so like that?

Imperialarse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another series of race attacks in Australia

http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?...ed_at_Indian_student_in_Australia&?vsv=TopHP1

Petrol bomb hurled at Indian student in Australia

2009-05-29 09:00:00
Last Updated: 2009-05-29 11:29:57

Melbourne: In a fresh attack targetingIndians in Australia, a student suffered up to 30 per centburns after a suspected petrol bomb was hurled at him in hishome in Sydney.

According to local newspaper for Indian community, SouthAsia Times, 25-year-old Rajesh Kumar was quickly covered by ablanket by his flatmate after the attack yesterday, an actwhich saved him from further injuries.

Kumar was sitting on his bed in the front room of hisrented house when an unknown person threw what neighbours saywas a small petrol bomb through his window. The explosion andsubsequent fire left Kumar with burns to a third of his body.

Houses of assaulted Indian students burgled in Australia

The latest attack came as Shravan Kumar, a 25-year-oldstudent from Andhra Pradesh, was fighting for life in ahospital here after being stabbed by a screwdriver by a groupof teens in a weekend attack that also left three of hisfriends injured. Doctors have said they were not veryoptimistic about Kumar's recovery.

Another student Baljinder Singh, stabbed by two attackerswith a screwdriver early this week, has been released fromhospital today.