• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't go to this idiot palm island place

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes these White Supremiscts hate Aboriginals and Asians so much? I am really shocked at the happenings in a supposedly first world country.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes these White Supremiscts hate Aboriginals and Asians so much? I am really shocked at the happenings in a supposedly first world country.

This could happen anywhere for that matter be it Oz, US, Canada, UK or anywhere else in the world. At least things like these are reported in places like Oz whereas if something like this happens in Leeland, do you think the 154th would report these things?

neddy jr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This could happen anywhere for that matter be it Oz, US, Canada, UK or anywhere else in the world. At least things like these are reported in places like Oz whereas if something like this happens in Leeland, do you think the 154th would report these things?

Aiyoh, this cockroach will not know ... it is only his/her/it 6th post. :biggrin:

neddy jr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not aware the racial tensions were so dire there. I will pass this along to my colleagues.

Please do .... :eek:

Horror story. Stop QANTAS planes landing in Changi Airport in case Singaporeans get attacked. :eek: :eek: :eek:

In fact, close down the Australian School :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stop all contact with Aussies. :eek: :eek: :eek: SIA should stop flying to OZ. :eek: :eek: :eek: Recall all Singapore students :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

neddy jr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every country has its problems but the situation in Australia makes racism a problem even today.

I agree.

You are right. Just on CNY day, a Chinese waiter in the Aussie Chinese restaurant was making racist remarks against the Gweilo for sticking his chopsticks on the rice bowl. How can these Gweilo disrespect such an important Chinese occasion.

But still, the award for racism should go to Singapore bosses who treat the foreigner workers like dirt and withholding their pay.

Read my lips ...
Now Obama is President, there is no more Racism in USA. :wink:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism is a bit detriment for the Singaporean wishing for a safe environment. My research shows Australia in Particular is quite bad in this regard, along with Germany.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking to the Wife this evening solved one thing. Australia is out of the question. Where else can we go?

Join the club. And I used to live there too and can confirm everything written about Arsetralia.

But somethings misssing. The fact that Asians just dont get it as good as they do in America

Arsetralia is not a level playing field.

And its a ripp-off!

Super Expensive:eek:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join the club. And I used to live there too and can confirm everything written about Arsetralia.

But somethings misssing. The fact that Asians just dont get it as good as they do in America

Arsetralia is not a level playing field.

And its a ripp-off!

Super Expensive:eek:

I agree with you that Singaporeans have a disadvantage when it comes to Migration in Oz for this very reason.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
They just are'nt equal in Arsetralia.

Poor things suffer terrible in Arsetralia.

So according to you an ethnic Chinese Migrant is screwed in Australia because of race and the same is not applicable in the US because now that Obama is in charge race is much less of an issue there?

Did I get this right?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
So according to you an ethnic Chinese Migrant is screwed in Australia because of race and the same is not applicable in the US because now that Obama is in charge race is much less of an issue there?

Did I get this right?

So according to you an ethnic RICH China Migrant is unscrewed in Australia because of $$$ and the same is not applicable in the US because now that Obama is in charge and $$$ is much less to be an issue there?

heehee
Did I get this right?

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
So according to you an ethnic RICH China Migrant is unscrewed in Australia because of $$$ and the same is not applicable in the US because now that Obama is in charge and $$$ is much less to be an issue there?

heehee
Did I get this right?

with money you can get zhongnanhai bodyguards to hide in bushes, and as ur walking an aussie supremacist challenges u, they will jump out and knock him bonkers