• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dog Gets Award For Saving Sex Attack Victim

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dog Gets Award For Saving Sex Attack Victim

1:10pm Saturday September 25, 2010
Alison Chung

A rottweiler who stopped a sex attacker in his tracks during an indecent assault of a woman has received a bravery award.

15742662.jpg

Rottweiler cross Jake is to be honoured his bravery. Photo: South West News Services

Jake, a former rescue dog, was on a walk in a park with his owner when a woman's screams were heard in the distance. The fearless hound darted off into a woodland area and found Esmahil Adhami, 18, molesting a woman, aged in her 20s. Jake lunged at Adhami and chased him away - and stayed with the distraught victim, circling her "like he was guarding", until the police arrived. His owner, Liz Maxter-Bluck, said Jake had been "incredible" during the incident that took place on Hershall Common, Coventry, last July.
Rottweilers don't always get good publicity so it is great to see a Rottweiler being recognised in such a positive way.
<cite> Liz Maxter-Bluck, Jake's owner

</cite>
She said: "I heard shouting and screaming but thought it was just kids but Jake ran off into the woods. "I went to catch up with him and the next thing I knew this bloke is running towards me a terrified look on his face and Jake is about 2ft behind him." The attacker has since been convicted of serious sexual assault and jailed for four years.

Jake received his bravery award and a medallion from the RSPCA in recognition of his actions that prevented a life-threatening situation. Mrs Maxter-Bluck said: "He is such a lovely natured dog and is very nosey so I think that was why he went to investigate that day when he heard the screams. After I called the police he stayed alert and close to us like he was guarding us."

15742666.jpg

Jake with his proud owner Liz Maxter-Bluck. Photo: South West News Services

She added: "It is brilliant that he is receiving this award from the RSPCA, I am really proud. It is especially touching because we got him from the RSPCA. As soon as I saw him that December in the kennels I wanted him. "Rottweilers don't always get good publicity so it is great to see a rottweiler being recognised in such a positive way." DC Clive Leftwich, from Coventry Police, who nominated Jake for the award, said: "From our point of view Jake the rottweiler stopped a serious sexual assault from becoming even worse. "The dog frightened off the attacker and stayed at the scene until we arrived."
We are also immensely proud of Jake and this story just goes to show that a rescue dog can be a great addition to any family.
<cite> Glenn Mayoll, RSPCA manager

</cite>
Glenn Mayoll, manager of RSPCA Coventry Animal Centre which cared for and rehomed Jake in 2008, said his team were "immensely proud" of the courageous canine. "This story just goes to show that a rescue dog can be a great addition to any family," he said. "Certain breeds of dogs, such as rottweiler's, often stay too long in rescue kennels but I really cannot stress enough that dogs should never be judged simply by their breed and Jake certainly proves this point. "It is wonderful that Jake is now part of a loving, caring family and that his brave actions are being recognised."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The report leaves out the most significant part of the whole story.. the nationality of the rapist...

Sunday, Sep 26 2010 12AM 6°C 3AM 5°C 5-Day Forecast

Jake the hero: Judge praises ROTTWEILER who stopped illegal immigrant from raping woman in park

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 5:42 PM on 15th March 2010

A judge has praised a hero dog after he chased off a sex attacker who indecently assaulted a woman in a park.

Two-year-old Rottweiler Jake was on his usual evening walk with owner Liz Maxted-Bluck, 49, when he heard screaming from a dense woodland and ran to investigate.

He found Esmahil Adhami, 18, molesting a woman he had dragged into the undergrowth.

The fearless hound lunged at the illegal immigrant and chased him away - and then circled the sobbing victim 'like a guard dog' until the police arrived.

article-0-08B9912F000005DC-526_468x662.jpg
Standing tall: Jake with his owner Liz Maxted-Bluck. He chased off sex attacker Esmahil Adhami​

Jake, a former rescue dog, has now been commended for his actions by a judge who jailed Iranian-born Adhami for four years after he was convicted of sexual assault.

Sentencing at Warwick Crown Court, Judge Christopher Hodson said: 'I have not the slightest doubt that if that dog had not come bounding up, worse would have happened to that lady.'

Dog owner Mrs Maxted-Bluck, a professional musician, said: 'Jake was just incredible and probably saved the woman from being raped. 'He has always hated conflict so when he heard her screaming he must have known someone was in trouble. 'After he ran back to the woman I rang the police and he circled us like he was guarding us. The woman was very grateful.'

The court heard how Jake and Mrs Maxted-Bluck were enjoying an evening walk on Hearsall Common, Coventry, West Midlands, at 6pm on July 1 last year when his ears suddenly pricked up.

article-1258123-08BA8865000005DC-463_468x351.jpg
Attack: Esmahil Adhami, 18, dragged a woman aged in her 20s, in the bushes as she was walking through Hearsall Common. He is likely to be deported after his release from prison​

Just minutes earlier Adhami had chosen his victim, a woman aged in her 20s, while cycling through the park. He dropped his bike and flashed at her before dragging her into the bushes. Rhona Campbell, prosecuting, said: 'The woman saw Adhemi cycling towards her and carried on walking after they passed.

'She turned round and saw that Adhami had dismounted his bike and exposed himself. 'Not thinking there would be a problem because he looked so young, she kept walking.

'But he chased after her, grabbed her and sexually assaulted her.'

Mother-of-two Mrs Maxted-Bluck, from Coventry, said: "I heard shouting and screaming but thought it was just kids but Jake ran off into the woods.
'I went to catch up with him and the next thing I knew this bloke is running towards me a terrified look on his face and Jake is about two feet behind him.

'When I caught up with the girl it was strange. It was like Jake knew what had happened. 'Despite being off his lead, he stood next to us watching out, as if he was guarding us.'

Police caught Adhami hours later and discovered he was in the county illegally after a failed asylum application. The court heard that just weeks before the attack in the park, Adhami had been arrested by police after he groped a 13-year-old girl, but was released on bail. He was jailed for four years when he was sentenced for both attacks on Friday.

Judge Hodson said: 'You had made unwanted approaches to a girl aged 13 in a public place. 'You went on to commit a very serious offence indeed. It was a bad sexual assault as one can imagine.'

Blodelle Thompson, defending, said: 'The defendant still does not acknowledge his guilt'. 'If it was just the incident in the park, the court may have been minded to impose a community sentence, but the Hearsall Common one was a different category.'

Adhami was also placed on the sex offenders register or life, banned from having contact with girls under 16 and told he was likely to be deported upon his release from prison.

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never liked the Arabs. They often go to host countries and cause lots of trouble with their religion and other BS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I never liked the Arabs. They often go to host countries and cause lots of trouble with their religion and other BS.

He's an Iranian you twit. Arabs are a different tribe altogether.

Your knowledge of the Middle East sucks!:rolleyes:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

In this incident the gallent dog proofed three things.
1. Some humans are the real beast and animal ; and
2. The reason why a certain group of people hate dogs.
3. And the reason why even dogs don't like a certain group of people.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in this incident the gallent dog proofed three things.

十三姨 :我很喜欢狗,又可爱又会讨人高兴。

黄飞鸿 :我也很喜欢狗,很好吃。

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal

In this incident the gallent dog proofed three things.
For point 3, I don't think it is only dogs. Even most of the world are getting sick of their religion BS.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"...Blodelle Thompson, defending, said: 'The defendant still does not acknowledge his guilt'. 'If it was just the incident in the park, the court may have been minded to impose a community sentence, but the Hearsall Common one was a different category.' "

This crooked Muslims will blame the victim if she/he is a Muslim, he also blame the victim that there is no rape as long as Muslims are raping infidels because the infidel women are exposing too much of their body, tempting him.

No surprise many of his Muslim friends agrees with his crooked views too.

I think this is why Allah always enforce his precision strike punishment en masse in places like Aceh, Pakistan, Iran and Iraq....

Allah is very fair make sure that good Muslims, "innocent infidels" and bystanders not hit by his friendly fire.

Allah is Great!:biggrin:

The report leaves out the most significant part of the whole story.. the nationality of the rapist...

Article....Judge Hodson said: 'You had made unwanted approaches to a girl aged 13 in a public place. 'You went on to commit a very serious offence indeed. It was a bad sexual assault as one can imagine.'

Blodelle Thompson, defending, said: 'The defendant still does not acknowledge his guilt'. 'If it was just the incident in the park, the court may have been minded to impose a community sentence, but the Hearsall Common one was a different category.'

Adhami was also placed on the sex offenders register or life, banned from having contact with girls under 16 and told he was likely to be deported upon his release from prison.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can tell and regret 10 years later if you married her.

There's no such being as a slim Muslim woman after 30.

The very nourishing halal food would bloat them up without fail, certified.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why people conjure up impression of Muslim women being fat in mid life !

Like it doesn't occur to the population .

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can tell and regret 10 years later if you married her.

There's no such being as a slim Muslim woman after 30.

The very nourishing halal food would bloat them up without fail, certified.

Stop sprouting nonsense :oIo:

Learn how to quote from research, expert opinion and statistics :oIo:

No one will believe your bullshit grandpa stories
:oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Persians are of big difference to Arabs.

The ancient Egyptians, Assyrians and Mesopotamians were all dead.

Their lands are now occupied by Arab hordes, courtesy of all the ancient wars.

From Egypt to Iraq now, all are Arabs.

The Persians are the only ones remaining distinctively identifiable, but also converted to Islam.

Then, the Jews returned. That's Middle East.