• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singapore Still have Triads or Secret Societies???

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai si sua ta. It call siao Keng or Woodbridge only. Then there only a leprosy home nearby which only torn down ard 2002/3. I always wonder about the family who own the wood mill just next to the leprosy home. They are there as long as I can remember and must be darn rich as always have 3-5 inside the compound which also has a pack of mutts inside.

lianbeng says the pelangi home still there leh! :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's actually 108, not 08. HLS and PKL are both big groups.

U heard of any SS bigshot who stayed in hougang ave 8 die in July. There was a super big funeral wake at a Hdb block beside xin min sec school at 7 days. Somebody here claim to be a pkl bigshot.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: correct! :biggrin: whenever people heard of pelangi home they will despise those lepers there!

The current pelangi home is not where it once located. I didnt know it's name, I only know there a leprosy home at siao keng. Last time when young always pass by as we normally go thru lor buangkok from YCK to punggol.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's actually 108, not 08. HLS and PKL are both big groups.
I know. 108 SS started this number based on the Chinese novels 水浒传 which consist of 108 heroes fighting against the then Song Dynasty ruling.

Yes, Hai Lok San was one of the biggest branch but not Pei Kim Leng. In the late 80s and early 90s, PKL still have to give face to another 108 branch in Tanjong Pagar called "Sio Pak Leng San" and in short most people give a nick number as (4803) as it sound quite similar in hokkien.

Sio Pak Leng San fought numerous time with AST in Sembawang, Yishun n Bishan area in the 80s n 90s. Pei Kim Leng was more active during the 60s or 70s at Sembawang 13 mile area but not later.

108 still have many branches and most gangster call it 08 in short...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know. 108 SS started this number based on the Chinese novels 水浒传 which consist of 108 heroes fighting against the then Song Dynasty ruling.

Yes, Hai Lok San was one of the biggest branch but not Pei Kim Leng. In the late 80s and early 90s, PKL still have to give face to another 108 branch in Tanjong Pagar called "Sio Pak Leng San" and in short most people give a nick number as (4803) as it sound quite similar in hokkien.

Sio Pak Leng San fought numerous time with AST in Sembawang, Yishun n Bishan area in the 80s n 90s. Pei Kim Leng was more active during the 60s or 70s at Sembawang 13 mile area but not later.

108 still have many branches and most gangster call it 08 in short...

what happen to sio pah leng san? no news of em these days.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happen to sio pah leng san? no news of em these days.
Sio Pak Leng San is very very quiet now already. You can even say that it's non existence anymore. Previously, the No.1 man Ma Lau (monkey) went in 55 came out again then went in again. Tanjong Pagar coffeshop was the HQ in the 90s but now can't even see a soul there on weekend.

For those guys that belong to Yishun 4803, most of them are already married and with kids already. Some set up their own business and some went overseas. The former headman also retire after marriage.

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you guys heard of this man called 'Singapore Siao'. Heard from a mate in army that most SS went to pay their respect at his funeral? Also there was a comedy movie that starred Mark Lee.